Chit Chat
Options

"Monthiversary"

Re: "Monthiversary"

• Options
    Two shitshow trolls in one week. Is it a full moon? It must be a full moon. 
  • Options

lyndausvi said:
    The thing with anniversaries is people tend to put soooo  much pressure on making it "special". 

Well DH don't need an excuse to go to a nice, expensive restaurant.  We do not need an excuse to say "I love you".  We do not need an excuse to give flowers or have sex or go on a trip.

I have say some of our best sex was spontaneous.  Some of the best special dinners were "just because" or last minute.   Our most romantic days/nights were not planned.

Trying to figure out something do for your monthiversary sounds exhausting.  

It is not about going out for dinner, or do a big project for it. It is the acknowledgement of the date and having some alone time doing something out of the routine, like going to the mall and walk, or see lights, go have dessert, or a mcchicken. Although we don't need a date to do any of the previously mentioned, and our days are filled of "I love you's" we made a promise to make it happen every month. Sorry it has made such an impact in your life. 

***************no boxes  *******88

You know the deal here.    I can comment however I want.     At no time did I say it would impact me.   If you need to put down on a calendar a certain day to recognized your union.  Go for it.  

DH and I acknowledge our union pretty much everyday.  Among other things by saying "I love  you" a few times a day and by being kind to one another.  

Yesterday I said something about not having as cool of a gift as last year for to give him.   Later that night in bed he said "I have the best gifts ever.  You, Chef and Mack.   I'm lucky to have you all in my life".  Then of course we had sex.     Last night was Dec 16th.  That day has zero significance  to us.  Not the day, month or even that it was a Tuesday.

We just do not need a date on a calendar to acknowledge our union.  

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I pissed off a lot of people when I decided to get married and keep some things private, like my pregnancy. It was a 10 page BS and it is the same group of people now that is just full of BS

One of them say I said FELON, and that I was joking about being pregnant ehhh, no didn't happen. 
    Like little lambs the rest follow what that person made up. And put it into my words. Yes, the internet has memory, but very selective and has Alzheimer's in some cases. Being fair, this is all because I didn't want to say I was getting married bc I was knocked up.

If you're referring to me, I'm not the only one who knows how to search the site for things you've said. It's all very easy to find, even though that account was banned, and then deleted. Someone linked me to it this morning. It's all out in the open.

I don't have to make anything up. All your shit is out in the open. Just because you can't keep track of it, doesn't mean I created it just because I don't like you. Regardless of my involvement, it's all out there for anyone to read.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I came to this thread hoping for entertainment because it was so long. I was entertained at first but now I'm just pissed that someone was mean to lolo and a little disgusted. What really sucks is that I can't even have a drink after reading all that.
  • Options
    Wow....

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Options
    I can't get past her calling PPs "boo".
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    chibiyui said:
    FiancB said:
    Two shitshow trolls in one week. Is it a full moon? It must be a full moon. 
    Waning crescent, but it's almost the solstice.  ;)
    I'm blaming Christmas. People in real life (customers) have been super cray cray and cunty lately too.

Fucking bring it Christmas. I'm ready.
    UGH my fifth graders have been awful this week. Two days till winter break. Though I'll call them cray cray, I don't think it would be fair to call them cunty... hahahahahah
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tcnoble said:
    I can't get past her calling PPs "boo".
    I just think she is bat shit fucking crazy. And I wasnt even here for the orignal threads.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What the actual fuck.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options

larrygaga said:

This morning my FI said something about it being December 17th.  I remembered that we are getting married on October 17th next year.  So we had sex like grown ups to celebrate and then went about our day.  I imagine we will continue doing that on the 17th of every month if we remember that it's the 17th until our wedding and thereafter.

Granted that's how most days start so there's that.  

how do grown ups have sex? is it like.....different than regular sex?

No it's how grown ups celebrate things, not like high schoolers celebrating a "monthiversary" by writing their names in hearts on a notebook.

Don't think I forgot about the first thread I ever posted on and how nasty, obnoxious and ridiculous your comments were.  And for the record, you did say your now husband (if we actually believe you are married which I have to say, I do not) was a felon and were joking about being knocked up which is seriously fucked up.

Well, I did send you a PM regretting my attitude towards you. If you don't remember well you said, it was cool, and it was no issue. Well, the way you celebrate your days with your FI is up to you. 
    And the way I celebrate my days, are up to me. 
    And well, if I am married or not, well I guess you won't ever find out, huh? And I will also assume that you shouldn't care too much.
    I also had sex this morning. :) grown up sex (wink wink)

It was fine until you came on here and started making up lies and basically calling the MULTIPLE people who all seem to remember the same exact thing liars.  So what, everyone got together to make a conspiracy about things you said in the past?  I think not.  

I don't respect anyone who can't own up to their own shit.  

I pissed off a lot of people when I decided to get married and keep some things private, like my pregnancy. It was a 10 page BS and it is the same group of people now that is just full of BS

One of them say I said FELON, and that I was joking about being pregnant ehhh, no didn't happen. 
    Like little lambs the rest follow what that person made up. And put it into my words. Yes, the internet has memory, but very selective and has Alzheimer's in some cases. Being fair, this is all because I didn't want to say I was getting married bc I was knocked up.

After seeing 3 people die from Alzheimer's this afternoon alone I will say
    you are a big giant fuck up and I feel sorry for your husband.

Yeah I fuckjng went there knotties.

well since we are all getting rattled up. @knotriley isn't this against TOS as well?

You are still a big giant fuck up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Oh Jesus. I was typing out a nice civil response, and then I chose to refresh the page. 

Do not joke about Alzheimer's. A lot of us have family members, dear ones, who are battling Alzheimer's or who have lost the battle with it. 

Do not joke about miscarriages. You claim to have had two, and yet I know for a fact that no one who has had even one, or even been through a high-risk pregnancy, would joke about / seemingly wish one on someone. My FI was engaged before. His ex-FI's miscarriage is a large part of why he is not married with a beautiful five-year-old daughter. KNOWING this, and knowing that if she had carried to term I would probably never have had a chance to even know my FI, much less be marrying him next fall, I wish it had never, ever, ever happened to him, because he will always carry the scars that miscarriage left, and he will always wonder about the daughter (and the life) that he lost. I have zero qualms about our future, but I know it will always be colored by the what-ifs of his past.

Do NOT bring up someone's cheating parents. What control do you exercise over your parents? Because I sure as hell know I don't have any control over mine, which is why I have a half-brother who is younger than me, but older than my sisters. If you have the ability to prevent YOUR parents from making that mistake, congrats, and please tell me how you did it because I'm sure plenty of us would love that ability.

Seriously, BSJB. I try to like everyone. But you are making it exceptionally hard for me to like you, and I'm about done trying. I don't tolerate lies well.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OMG @larrygaga I think how hard I'm cackling right now might be ban worthy on its own.  DY-ING!!

• Options
    Oh Jesus. I was typing out a nice civil response, and then I chose to refresh the page. 

Do not joke about Alzheimer's. A lot of us have family members, dear ones, who are battling Alzheimer's or who have lost the battle with it. 

Do not joke about miscarriages. You claim to have had two, and yet I know for a fact that no one who has had even one, or even been through a high-risk pregnancy, would joke about / seemingly wish one on someone. My FI was engaged before. His ex-FI's miscarriage is a large part of why he is not married with a beautiful five-year-old daughter. KNOWING this, and knowing that if she had carried to term I would probably never have had a chance to even know my FI, much less be marrying him next fall, I wish it had never, ever, ever happened to him, because he will always carry the scars that miscarriage left, and he will always wonder about the daughter (and the life) that he lost. I have zero qualms about our future, but I know it will always be colored by the what-ifs of his past.

Do NOT bring up someone's cheating parents. What control do you exercise over your parents? Because I sure as hell know I don't have any control over mine, which is why I have a half-brother who is younger than me, but older than my sisters. If you have the ability to prevent YOUR parents from making that mistake, congrats, and please tell me how you did it because I'm sure plenty of us would love that ability.

Seriously, BSJB. I try to like everyone. But you are making it exceptionally hard for me to like you, and I'm about done trying. I don't tolerate lies well.

---

First of all, it wasn't a joke, it was a reference. I wasn't thinking how funny it is bringing up Alzheimer's to be a jackass? Nah. I have done more for Alzheimer's than any of you. I have done walks with my company that made donations of more than 200K every year since 2009. You are not the only one who has dealt with a close one with that disease. 

Yes, 2. One with my H. 

She shouldn't have called my H a felon. --multiple times.
    That  is a pretty big statement. Care to back it up with.... say... any evidence?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    At first I was like "6 pages on the monthiversary thread? This many people do this, too? I'M NOT ALONE!!"... and then the highly entertaining shitshow happened.So thanks for making the afternoon go by a little quicker.

To hop back on topic, FI and I "celebrated" mensiversaries when we first started dating-- kind of. He'd buy me flowers, I'd blow him, we'd eat at our favorite hole-in-the-wall Mexican place.. That lasted maybe the first 6 months. Then it was "happy...8? month anniversary yesterday!" texts because we'd forget. Once we hit the year mark that stopped too.

Though we are going out Saturday to celebrate our engagement-versary.

PS: OP, you seriously picked some of the nicest people here to attack. Wishing a miscarriage on lolo? Go fuck yourself. (...I'll take the warning. You suck.)
    Amor vincet omnia.... par liones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygaga said:
    larrygaga said:
    larrygaga said:
    This morning my FI said something about it being December 17th.  I remembered that we are getting married on October 17th next year.  So we had sex like grown ups to celebrate and then went about our day.  I imagine we will continue doing that on the 17th of every month if we remember that it's the 17th until our wedding and thereafter.

Granted that's how most days start so there's that.  
    how do grown ups have sex? is it like.....different than regular sex?
    No it's how grown ups celebrate things, not like high schoolers celebrating a "monthiversary" by writing their names in hearts on a notebook.

Don't think I forgot about the first thread I ever posted on and how nasty, obnoxious and ridiculous your comments were.  And for the record, you did say your now husband (if we actually believe you are married which I have to say, I do not) was a felon and were joking about being knocked up which is seriously fucked up.
    Well, I did send you a PM regretting my attitude towards you. If you don't remember well you said, it was cool, and it was no issue. Well, the way you celebrate your days with your FI is up to you. 
    And the way I celebrate my days, are up to me. 
    And well, if I am married or not, well I guess you won't ever find out, huh? And I will also assume that you shouldn't care too much.
    I also had sex this morning. :) grown up sex (wink wink)
    It was fine until you came on here and started making up lies and basically calling the MULTIPLE people who all seem to remember the same exact thing liars.  So what, everyone got together to make a conspiracy about things you said in the past?  I think not.  

I don't respect anyone who can't own up to their own shit.  

After seeing 3 people die from Alzheimer's this afternoon alone I will say you are a big giant fuck up and I feel sorry for your husband. Yeah I fuckjng went there knotties.
    well since we are all getting rattled up. @knotriley isn't this against TOS as well?
    You are still a big giant fuck up. @knotriley

Fuck up. If I get banned but you don't then this isn't a place I wanna post at anyway. See you on the other side my knotties!!!
    Meet us at the Treehouse! 
  • Options
    Um, chica, you cannot say with any certainty that you have done more for people with Alzheimer's than any of us. Seriously. You have no idea what most of our backgrounds are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards