Wedding Party
Options

Bridesmaids purple hair!

2»

Re: Bridesmaids purple hair!

• Options
    Hello knotties!

I wanted to ask your opinion on whether or not it would be considered rude or overbearing of me to ask my bridesmaid to change her hair color for the wedding.  BEFORE you freak out, please hear me out -

She changes her hair color, OFTEN. 

Our wedding is still way down the road from now so while I haven't bothered bringing it up to her (she may change it over and over again by the time we actually get married) I'm curious if you guys think it would be in poor taste to ask her to have a "normal" hair color for the day of.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her purple hair and think it's super cute, but I'm not sure it would be something I'd wanna look at in our wedding photos years down the road.

I'm totally open to opinions here and am really on the fence about considering asking her to dye it a normal color even if it's changed to fuchsia as my wedding day approaches, and if it came down it it I would rather have this girl - purple hair and all - in my wedding with me than not have her there at all.

Release the opinions, I am ready!
    Her hair, her choice, stay out of it.
    Yep, came to that decision a while ago.  This thread just keeps coming back up, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards