Wedding 911

Help!!! Only 37 Days left!!!

I am getting married April 25th at a Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet (all inclusive venue that does everything you need them to do including an open bar) and I was under the impression that the hotel that is included in my package (and where my guests will also be staying) had a shuttle bus that could take us from the venue to the hotel that night. I called yesterday and they DO NOT have a shuttle. My FH and I will be able to get back to the hotel with my photographer driving my car but what do I do with my guests? Should I rent a party bus? If I do rent a bus that's a additional $340 I was not planning on spending. I am open to any and all suggestions. Thank you

Re: Help!!! Only 37 Days left!!!

• You do not need to provide transportation for your guests.  Your guests are more then capable of getting themselves to your wedding venue either with their own car or one they rent if they are flying into town.

• What @maggie0829 said.   Providing transportation is a nice gesture, but is not necessary.   You're guests (presumably) are intelligent adults and can manage to stay sober or designate a DD to transport themselves to the hotel.  

This is of course as long as this is a local wedding where everyone would have their own transportation.   If it's a destination wedding (where not everyone would have a personal vehicle), then I'd cut your budget however you have to and provide the transportation.
  • You don't need to provide transportation. 

However, I have attended a few weddings where they rented a school bus. From what I was told, it was pretty economical. 
  • Thank you guys for the help
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards