Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Couples Resorts

Which Couples resort was your favorite/least favorite and why?! My FI and I are looking at Tower Isle, but they all look gorgeous. It bothers me when the hotels don't show off any of the culture of the area and just look like a chain hotel thrown onto an island, but none of them really seem that way! My brother and his wife went to Swept Away on their honeymoon, but I wanted to try something different.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Couples Resorts

• Options
    I've been to Tower Isle and Sans Souci. Tower Isle is very retro. I thought it was a bit lively as well, so if you want something a bit more quiet, I'd suggest Sans Souci or Swept Away. Personally, I'd probably recommend Negril or Swept Away if the beach is important to you. The beach in Negril is a lot nicer than Ocho Rios. 

I also recommend using the search function on this forum (located below) as I do not believe that anyone here has been to all four. Couples also has a chat forum on their website where you will find die hard fans of the resorts and people who have been to all four and can appropriately compare them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards