Chit Chat
Options

It's TMI time (there is so much more than BC going on in here)

Re: It's TMI time (there is so much more than BC going on in here)

• Options
    It's sort of a Valentine's Day tradition for us to hit up the adult store after dinner and find things to play with at home. Things we like stay around. Things we don't get buried in the closet, never to be seen again.

I go to bed early for one night, go to work early to feel accomplished and crap, and you guys post this thread....I feel left out. Im on minastrin (bcp) and hate it. Trying to get dr to switch me. I keep missing periods and freaking out. I also get the side effect of swollen ankles if im wearing heels. Bc we all know, you look great in heels with bcp induced cankles. Dh does not go down on me at all. Squicks him out and im ok with that- he just has to give me extra attention in other ways. He used to really enjoy my giving him oral, but seems to not be as crazy about it- now he prefers (TMI WARNING) an activity involving my chest, his D and some lubricant. Dh and I also have different position preferences but we try to compromise. Right now we are both working on getting back in shape- realized we were intimate more often and for longer time frames when we were both healthier and weighed less. Yes ladies, we are exercising for the purpose of more sexytimes, more o's, and longer times where I get the d.
    How do you do that without getting a rash? FI's mentioned it recently but never actually asked but past ex's have been into it-- and I end up with a nasty rash. I'm normally game for anything but have avoided it because of the neckline on my wedding dress. It doesn't seem to be the lube that causes problems but the combination of things.
    Could it be the lube?

*msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's sort of a Valentine's Day tradition for us to hit up the adult store after dinner and find things to play with at home. Things we like stay around. Things we don't get buried in the closet, never to be seen again.

I go to bed early for one night, go to work early to feel accomplished and crap, and you guys post this thread....I feel left out. Im on minastrin (bcp) and hate it. Trying to get dr to switch me. I keep missing periods and freaking out. I also get the side effect of swollen ankles if im wearing heels. Bc we all know, you look great in heels with bcp induced cankles. Dh does not go down on me at all. Squicks him out and im ok with that- he just has to give me extra attention in other ways. He used to really enjoy my giving him oral, but seems to not be as crazy about it- now he prefers (TMI WARNING) an activity involving my chest, his D and some lubricant. Dh and I also have different position preferences but we try to compromise. Right now we are both working on getting back in shape- realized we were intimate more often and for longer time frames when we were both healthier and weighed less. Yes ladies, we are exercising for the purpose of more sexytimes, more o's, and longer times where I get the d.
    How do you do that without getting a rash? FI's mentioned it recently but never actually asked but past ex's have been into it-- and I end up with a nasty rash. I'm normally game for anything but have avoided it because of the neckline on my wedding dress. It doesn't seem to be the lube that causes problems but the combination of things.
    Could it be the lube?

Maybe? But have never had problems with them before. Could also be what @JCBride suggested- duration.

Leaving it alone for now though!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I get a rub-rash from that no matter how much lube I use.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:
    Question...when you guys do this, are you on top or is he on top? 
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    beethery said:
    He's on top.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Aww, I am flat and can't relate to this conversation anymore.  Waahhhh  :(

Yeah we tried that. Once. Not enjoyable for anyone. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    That's okay-- you can wear pretty stuff I can't!  I was so bummed, I had to give one of my favorite dresses to my sister.  No, not because it doesn't fit... but because I realized the amount of cleavage was no longer age-appropriate.  Her B cups look much less scandalous in it.  Grrrr.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    beethery said:
    Tried it both ways, was better when he was on top because it is easier uh... logistically lol. Basically all I could do was make half-hearted fish-floppy attempts and I couldn't stop laughing because it was ridiculous.
    I did the same!!

We've done it with him on top but I always kind of feel like my head might get squished. It doesn't but I still think about that.
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    beethery said:
    Tried it both ways, was better when he was on top because it is easier uh... logistically lol. Basically all I could do was make half-hearted fish-floppy attempts and I couldn't stop laughing because it was ridiculous.
    I did the same!!

We've done it with him on top but I always kind of feel like my head might get squished. It doesn't but I still think about that.
    If you lay on your back with your head hanging off the side of the bed its a non-issue.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Welcome to the itty bitty tittie committe. Also I've never quiet understood that actual sex act. I mean does it really feel different then a hand job? I dunno...but all the straight/bi guys I know fucking love it. 
  • Options
    I don't understand the draw of it either. Like for real, what are you getting from this??????????????

He doesn't request it often. Luckily, I don't have to worry about it to much. Complexities of life and sex acts I am just never going to understand.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    raissyraisraissyrais member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited September 2014
    Lord knows I don't have mega plush boobs but I can still do it! It's easier when he's lying down/sitting in an armchair and you are between his knees. That way, you can squish them together and have a good go at it.

Edited: Missing brain cells for typing whenever I talk about sex.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The visuals I have of you all right now... 

Thankfully FI has never wanted to do that. He just likes to smash his face into them when I'm on top.
    I have this really hilarious image of him just smashing his face in like they're pillows and he's just had a really hard day. 
  • Options
    @MagicInk that's pretty accurate.

• Options

MagicInk said:
    Welcome to the itty bitty tittie committe. Also I've never quiet understood that actual sex act. I mean does it really feel different then a hand job? I dunno...but all the straight/bi guys I know fucking love it. 
    Can't do it here either. I've had exes try in the past and my boobs are just too little :( FI keeps saying he wants to do it but has never initiated it. I think he wants to try with me because his last gf had huge boobs so I'm sure it was in regular rotation.
  • Options

beethery said:

I go to bed early for one night, go to work early to feel accomplished and crap, and you guys post this thread....I feel left out.

Im on minastrin (bcp) and hate it. Trying to get dr to switch me. I keep missing periods and freaking out. I also get the side effect of swollen ankles if im wearing heels. Bc we all know, you look great in heels with bcp induced cankles.

Dh does not go down on me at all. Squicks him out and im ok with that- he just has to give me extra attention in other ways. He used to really enjoy my giving him oral, but seems to not be as crazy about it- now he prefers (TMI WARNING) an activity involving my chest, his D and some lubricant.

Dh and I also have different position preferences but we try to compromise. Right now we are both working on getting back in shape- realized we were intimate more often and for longer time frames when we were both healthier and weighed less. Yes ladies, we are exercising for the purpose of more sexytimes, more o's, and longer times where I get the d.

He's on top.

To answer some questions. ..

No rub rash issues bc we are cheapos and use a big bottle of garnier shampoo I bought but did not like with my hair instead of a legitimate lubricant. A little warm water and we're good to go. Its funny bc my skin tends to hate scented anything and gets hives but this doesn't

Our bed is of such height that he sits upright on the edge while I stand and more or less wrap my "barely" d cups with my hands around his D. I tend to do most of the work but he will get into the effort too. He's also a gentleman in making an effort not to hit me in the face with anything when finishing.

This tends to occur when I'm on my cycle and am not much in the mood for penetration. It is affectionately known in the chipmunk household as "boobie time".

Tried a similar activity in the shower over the weekend with a lot of hand stimulation and cheapo shampoo. Hadnt used that particular technique before. DHs comment later - you WILL be doing that again even if I have to make you a steak dinner every night for a week. :-D
  • Options

I kinda wanna get the WeVibe. I think it was Sugar Girl who recommended it?

I did! We have the WeVibe 3. We use together and solo (for me). Its AMAZING

image   image   image

• Options
    I can't do " boobie time" :(

We tried once because I think I wanted to be the one to find out we could do it and make him happy, but mine are so small I can't push them together enough... He never brought it up again thank goodness.

I'm super perky and won't have saggy boobs so there! :)

image   image   image

• Options
    smichek said:
    OOOOOOOOH MY GOSH. Wow. Anything really does go here. Yeah, the no teeth thing is definitely a game changer (I almost said gang changer...I'm drinking too). FI is the only guy to ever go down on me but I always thought "no chance of him biting/scraping me...winner winner chicken dinner."

And no, I have not had the D. But we should all agree to get the D on my wedding night. 10/11. Do it for me. (Literally.) (Puns.) (Alcohol.) (I need sleep.)
    We will be having one-year-til-we're-married secks. So yes. We will definitely do it on your wedding night. 
    And this is why I need to be online more at night....

For the person (I lost who this was) that said going solo didn't work for them:

Hitachi Magic Wand.

Thank me later.
    I'll go ahead and second that. Also - explore the attachments.

Based on this thread, I feel like the only female on the planet who gets squicked out by getting oral.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    You know people, I had this massive bright pink penis shaped vibrator for at least a year which FI and I called Pinky. And I swear to God I tried to enjoy it, I did. But the damn thing was always so cold and so fucking pink, I just couldn't take it seriously. Went in the trash and since then never bought them toys again. However, i do have handcuffs, blindfolds and Nutella.

@slothiegal It's never too late to join the party, but yes that was a Silly Slothie you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    See i like a vibe as much as the next lady, but if you ask me, i will take my glass D ANY DAY! And FI likes to use it on me as a warm up to sechsay times. 

You can heat it, cool it, and you can throw it in the dishwasher! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    See i like a vibe as much as the next lady, but if you ask me, i will take my glass D ANY DAY! And FI likes to use it on me as a warm up to sechsay times. 

We are looking at blowing some cash on a nice glass one once we get enough disposable income to justify the purchase of a good one. Right now we can barely justify the purchase of a new flavored lube since we aren't quite out, I'm just bored and it's getting old.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

We are looking at blowing some cash on a nice glass one once we get enough disposable income to justify the purchase of a good one. Right now we can barely justify the purchase of a new flavored lube since we aren't quite out, I'm just bored and it's getting old.
    Interesting that you mention this. BFF/BM just sent FI and I one. It sounds odd but it was part of a basket of "I'm so happy/proud you're going back to school" gift for FI- it had notebooks, Red Bull, pens, etc. And a beautiful piece of glass for me. Haven't used it yet though.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards