Chit Chat

It's TMI time (there is so much more than BC going on in here)

Re: It's TMI time (there is so much more than BC going on in here)

• I've skipped 6 pages, but letting you ladies know that multiple doctors/pharmacists have told me that the NuvaRing contains enough medicine to last you 4 weeks instead of 3, so you can actually save me. 

So week 5 is period week, then 4 weeks on the ring. In case someone wants to save money or something. Dunno if it was said already. Too tired to look through all 7 pages. 
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • MagicInk said:
    Dude, okay yall. This is weird. But halp. 

FI has a nice set of restraints. Not, like, expensive leather, high quality ones, but ones that are actual restraints made for... ........ well. They're not neckties and karate belts. ;) The problem is that despite the fact that he has them, and despite the fact that he KNOWS I want to use them... he's never decided to use them. 

What, pray tell, might I do to... encourage... these particular items to make an entrance into our fun times? I've thought about just putting on my (one, crappy, red) corset thingy and tying myself up a few minutes before he gets home, but I can't quite get myself to do it. (I have straight-up asked for us to use it... but then we... forget....)
    Get them out and put them on the bed before sexy times. Like before he gets home or whatever. Then do your sexy come hither dance and lead him to the bedroom, then pick one up and start doing it up and tell him you want him to tie you up and have him be in total control. 

Now, for a PSA. Despite what dumbass 50 Shades of Fucking Stupid says, you need safewords. You need to let him know if it's getting too much or going to far. A lot of people think they're cool with being restrained then they actually do it and get freaked out. Using your safeword is fine, it doesn't mean it's done and you'll never try again, maybe you need to try something different, maybe you need to be in a different mind space, whatever it is. Also not a bad idea to bust them out when you're alone and see how you feel with them on, tie down one arm, see how you feel about it. 

I have panic attacks for almost no damn good reason. For this reason we have restraints that I can easily get out of in case I start having a panic attack. Locks and keys are never going to work for us. But I know how to slip out of the ones we have if I need to, and at the same time they keep me restrained when I want to be. It's always good to know your limits. 
    Absolutely it's something you have to try before you know it's something you'll like, and you have to know at least a little bit what you're doing. Luckily I already know I like it. I've done it with an ex, and if I'm flying solo I play with it to the extent I can and still be able to do something worth doing. I am just trying to get something I know I want, and I know he's totally down with, but something I've had a hard time getting since we always get distracted "pre-gaming". 

He already knows that if I say I'm done, then it's time to stop, and he's always been cool with that. I think if I can convince him to actually come inside to wind down tonight after he gets home, I'm going to attempt to convince him that it's a thing we should do. 

I'm going to start using "50 Shades of Fucking Stupid" any time that disaster comes up though. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Ok so sorry I went MIA, work and classes suck.

So FI and I do have anal quite often actually. Once I got past the ow, it felt really good. I totally you recommend that there is plenty of lube and communication. Also... certain positions might hurt worse than others.

For those of you who's SOs are a little intimidated by toys. I might suggest a bullet instead of a full on dildo. Normally they're really tiny so there isn't much to be intimidated by.

The restraint and blindfold thing is fun, especially when you can take turns. If you want to use them, maybe have them out already but on like the corner of the bed. That way you dont have to dig through the drawer or whatever. Also handcuffs and blindfolds can basically be used anywhere not just the bedroom.

Also I have a question. Me and FI both like shower sex but he doesn't like to really finish in there because he's afraid one or both of us will slip and fall ( I'm notoriously clumsy) any suggestions so that we don't have to get out, which kinda slows us down when all I want is to keepisode getting the D.

Also does anyone have a problem where your man lasts a little too long. I mean I love it but he's so good that I can't always keep going after its been 45 minutes and I've already had quite a few Os. sorry if that's was a a TMI.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• cwradford said:
    Ok so sorry I went MIA, work and classes suck. So FI and I do have anal quite often actually. Once I got past the ow, it felt really good. I totally you recommend that there is plenty of lube and communication. Also... certain positions might hurt worse than others. For those of you who's SOs are a little intimidated by toys. I might suggest a bullet instead of a full on dildo. Normally they're really tiny so there isn't much to be intimidated by. The restraint and blindfold thing is fun, especially when you can take turns. If you want to use them, maybe have them out already but on like the corner of the bed. That way you dont have to dig through the drawer or whatever. Also handcuffs and blindfolds can basically be used anywhere not just the bedroom. Also I have a question. Me and FI both like shower sex but he doesn't like to really finish in there because he's afraid one or both of us will slip and fall ( I'm notoriously clumsy) any suggestions so that we don't have to get out, which kinda slows us down when all I want is to keepisode getting the D. Also does anyone have a problem where your man lasts a little too long. I mean I love it but he's so good that I can't always keep going after its been 45 minutes and I've already had quite a few Os. sorry if that's was a a TMI.
    This... is a "problem" FI has. Only rarely is it a problem, but on occasion I'm quite finished and he's not really even close.

I got nothing on the shower thing though. I can't keep my balance in the shower, and also showers don't really work for me. 

His restraints are the kind that, like, wrap under your mattress and come up over the sides. I think I'll be setting them up here in a few, although it's just gonna wind me up and then I'll be in trouble for another 3-4 hours
  • cwradford said:
    Ok so sorry I went MIA, work and classes suck. So FI and I do have anal quite often actually. Once I got past the ow, it felt really good. I totally you recommend that there is plenty of lube and communication. Also... certain positions might hurt worse than others. For those of you who's SOs are a little intimidated by toys. I might suggest a bullet instead of a full on dildo. Normally they're really tiny so there isn't much to be intimidated by. The restraint and blindfold thing is fun, especially when you can take turns. If you want to use them, maybe have them out already but on like the corner of the bed. That way you dont have to dig through the drawer or whatever. Also handcuffs and blindfolds can basically be used anywhere not just the bedroom. Also I have a question. Me and FI both like shower sex but he doesn't like to really finish in there because he's afraid one or both of us will slip and fall ( I'm notoriously clumsy) any suggestions so that we don't have to get out, which kinda slows us down when all I want is to keepisode getting the D. Also does anyone have a problem where your man lasts a little too long. I mean I love it but he's so good that I can't always keep going after its been 45 minutes and I've already had quite a few Os. sorry if that's was a a TMI.
    We have the opposite problem, and what has worked for us should work for you: start with the slower partner first. Give him a hand job, a BJ, let him put it between your boobs, whatever works and is fun. Then you can get on to the P in V and both enjoy the end together.

I'm with Lolo in the "me-time-doesn't-work" camp. Which I hate. I have tried 2 different kinds of vibes and a plain silicone dildo and none of them have worked (until FI uses them on me and then HOLY WOAH). I am getting very frustrated. Any ideas?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • @inkdancer Holy whoa is possibly my new favorite ever. Thanks for that. :)
  • I'm seriously sad I missed this thread while it was happening.

FI is AMAZING at oral. I usually O at least twice if not more and then I get to finish with the D!
    I haven't finished the thread but this post with your signature cracked me up!

• cwradford said:

Ok so sorry I went MIA, work and classes suck.

So FI and I do have anal quite often actually. Once I got past the ow, it felt really good. I totally you recommend that there is plenty of lube and communication. Also... certain positions might hurt worse than others.

For those of you who's SOs are a little intimidated by toys. I might suggest a bullet instead of a full on dildo. Normally they're really tiny so there isn't much to be intimidated by.

The restraint and blindfold thing is fun, especially when you can take turns. If you want to use them, maybe have them out already but on like the corner of the bed. That way you dont have to dig through the drawer or whatever. Also handcuffs and blindfolds can basically be used anywhere not just the bedroom.

Also I have a question. Me and FI both like shower sex but he doesn't like to really finish in there because he's afraid one or both of us will slip and fall ( I'm notoriously clumsy) any suggestions so that we don't have to get out, which kinda slows us down when all I want is to keepisode getting the D.

Also does anyone have a problem where your man lasts a little too long. I mean I love it but he's so good that I can't always keep going after its been 45 minutes and I've already had quite a few Os. sorry if that's was a a TMI.

For the shower.. Is it a tub shower or a shower stall? Tub shower, you could sit on the tub side and let him go in you, or he could sit on the side and you sit in him. Also, putting your foot up on the "soap dish" thing. We have talked about getting these handles for the shower walls - apparently you can also make them for your feet for different positions. Shower stall I suggest these same crazy handles.

image   image   image

• cwradford said:
    I have this problem sometimes when FI goes at it for too long and my thighs start burning and stretching out and my hoo-haa starts feeling uncomfortable. Like, it doesn't feel good anymore. I like it short and sweet (by short I mean a good 25 min of D action).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You're gonna have anal on your wedding night?!!!!!! Guuuuuuuuurrrrrrl, not sure if that's a great idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You're gonna have anal on your wedding night?!!!!!! Guuuuuuuuurrrrrrl, not sure if that's a great idea!
    Oh, HELL no!!  I already let him know that after a long day of eating and drinking and prior to sitting on a plane ride...Ain't no way, ain't no how!! 

But the honeymoon itself is fair game!

Oh, HELL no!!  I already let him know that after a long day of eating and drinking and prior to sitting on a plane ride...Ain't no way, ain't no how!! 

Does your room have a hot tub? Do it in there. Soooo slippery.

Does your room have a hot tub? Do it in there. Soooo slippery.
    Haha, we haven't booked yet!  Should we look for that?  We do have a jacuzzi tub in our bathroom though...

Oh my gosh, jacuzzi jets...totally forgot about those during the whole dildo/vibrator/shower head conversation!

• wow this conversation!  

FI and I were gonna try anal once and we both got all lubed up and chickened out lol.  Not sure when we're gonna try that again

Also, I can usually handle business by myself (lol) but FI does it so much better! like even with his hands, it'll take me longer to get there but when I do, *cue fireworks*
    beethery said:
    cwradford said:
    Sometimes I am just burnt out. Like, my god, I just got mine MULTIPLE TIMES, why aren't you done yet???? So I'll go down on him and I find myself looking at the clock occasionally while my wrists and jaw joints are effectively disintegrating.

I've asked him about it and he's like it's great, no complaints, I'm just not there yet sometimes.

FUCKS SAKE MAN WHAT DO I GOTTA DO??!?!?!?! I can only work it right without a break for 40 minutes before I'm ready to rip my arm out of the socket and smack him with it. Still no solution.
    and omg ALL OF THIS... i end up with like a crick in my neck and the fear that my jaw will never close again

lastly, SSRIs have done wonders for FI's OCD, but damn I envy you ladies and your SO's sex drives *wistful sigh*
  • Ok so sorry I went MIA, work and classes suck. So FI and I do have anal quite often actually. Once I got past the ow, it felt really good. I totally you recommend that there is plenty of lube and communication. Also... certain positions might hurt worse than others. For those of you who's SOs are a little intimidated by toys. I might suggest a bullet instead of a full on dildo. Normally they're really tiny so there isn't much to be intimidated by. The restraint and blindfold thing is fun, especially when you can take turns. If you want to use them, maybe have them out already but on like the corner of the bed. That way you dont have to dig through the drawer or whatever. Also handcuffs and blindfolds can basically be used anywhere not just the bedroom. Also I have a question. Me and FI both like shower sex but he doesn't like to really finish in there because he's afraid one or both of us will slip and fall ( I'm notoriously clumsy) any suggestions so that we don't have to get out, which kinda slows us down when all I want is to keepisode getting the D. Also does anyone have a problem where your man lasts a little too long. I mean I love it but he's so good that I can't always keep going after its been 45 minutes and I've already had quite a few Os. sorry if that's was a a TMI.
    For the shower.. Is it a tub shower or a shower stall? Tub shower, you could sit on the tub side and let him go in you, or he could sit on the side and you sit in him. Also, putting your foot up on the "soap dish" thing. We have talked about getting these handles for the shower walls - apparently you can also make them for your feet for different positions. Shower stall I suggest these same crazy handles.
    We have shower sex regularly. It's usually with him entering me from behind. I'll start with a foot on the edge and then once he's in I put both feet down. I have to stand on my toes cause he's taller and I'm a short girl. If we have somewhere to go afterwards, he'll pull out and finish on my ass. 

I think I need a shower...
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So just popping in while riding to the beach.

Anal: FIA and I tried once and I was drunk and it still hurt so bad that I screamed and laid in the fetal position. Everyone that was in the house (it was Senior Week at the beach after graduation in high school) heard and had lots of questions. So nope don't want to even try again.

I was a virgin when FIA and I got together and he had only been with one other person one time. We learned what to do and what we liked together. We haven't tried toys and I honestly haven't ever had an interest, yet. We have used ties on the bed frames and that is fun.

Shower secks is nice and all but nine times out of ten I end up hitting my head on something. We usually start out there and end up somewhere else. One time in particular I was slipping but too into it I just grabbed the shower curtain rod and it came all the way down...and I hit my head.

• I seriously had 99 notifications and almost all were from this thread!
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok so sorry I went MIA, work and classes suck. So FI and I do have anal quite often actually. Once I got past the ow, it felt really good. I totally you recommend that there is plenty of lube and communication. Also... certain positions might hurt worse than others. For those of you who's SOs are a little intimidated by toys. I might suggest a bullet instead of a full on dildo. Normally they're really tiny so there isn't much to be intimidated by. The restraint and blindfold thing is fun, especially when you can take turns. If you want to use them, maybe have them out already but on like the corner of the bed. That way you dont have to dig through the drawer or whatever. Also handcuffs and blindfolds can basically be used anywhere not just the bedroom. Also I have a question. Me and FI both like shower sex but he doesn't like to really finish in there because he's afraid one or both of us will slip and fall ( I'm notoriously clumsy) any suggestions so that we don't have to get out, which kinda slows us down when all I want is to keepisode getting the D. Also does anyone have a problem where your man lasts a little too long. I mean I love it but he's so good that I can't always keep going after its been 45 minutes and I've already had quite a few Os. sorry if that's was a a TMI.
    We have shower sex regularly. It's usually with him entering me from behind. I'll start with a foot on the edge and then once he's in I put both feet down. I have to stand on my toes cause he's taller and I'm a short girl. If we have somewhere to go afterwards, he'll pull out and finish on my ass. 

This is exactly our shower position!  We also have little step/bench/shelf things on both sides, so we usually start out with me standing, one foot on each shelf, then once things are lubed up, we switch to what you said. 

I find that bending over all the way like I'm reaching for my toes helps with the height difference.  But it also makes water run up your nose.  And he always aims for the drain in the shower, haha!

This is exactly our shower position!  We also have little step/bench/shelf things on both sides, so we usually start out with me standing, one foot on each shelf, then once things are lubed up, we switch to what you said. 

I find that bending over all the way like I'm reaching for my toes helps with the height difference.  But it also makes water run up your nose.  And he always aims for the drain in the shower, haha!
    I feel like I need a practical guide for "How to Have Seksay Time in the Shower" because we are terrible at it.  It's like we don't match up properly, which is definitely not the case in the bedroom.  I have no idea where we are going wrong.  This thread is giving me some ideas for the next time we try though! 

• This is exactly our shower position!  We also have little step/bench/shelf things on both sides, so we usually start out with me standing, one foot on each shelf, then once things are lubed up, we switch to what you said.  

Yep ours too! Tall guy, short girl. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • H and I have been meaning to try anal. I get tense, and we don't usually have lots of ass play, so when he brings it up I get nervous. Like, we have anal beads, but we haven't used them in over a year, so it's like, "Hey, if you want to tap this, you should start using smaller things first so I can get used to it again"

But. I have pegged him. So you know. H is very equal opportunity. 

Anniversary

I feel like I need a practical guide for "How to Have Seksay Time in the Shower" because we are terrible at it.  It's like we don't match up properly, which is definitely not the case in the bedroom.  I have no idea where we are going wrong.  This thread is giving me some ideas for the next time we try though! 
    Have you tried all different positions? 

We bought some little steps that suction to the shower wall (got them at the adult store) to help out with places to put your feet or hold on with your hands.  The only issue is that they are only intended as a helper, not to hold your full body weight, and I kept breaking the suction.  Falling in the shower in the heat of the moment is not too fun! 

But they did help us get the feel for different positions.  Good luck!

• slothiegalslothiegal member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2014

Have you tried all different positions? 

We bought some little steps that suction to the shower wall (got them at the adult store) to help out with places to put your feet or hold on with your hands.  The only issue is that they are only intended as a helper, not to hold your full body weight, and I kept breaking the suction.  Falling in the shower in the heat of the moment is not too fun! 

But they did help us get the feel for different positions.  Good luck!
    Oooh I've never seen those before....I should run by the adult store downtown (where yes, they know me and H by this point).

We also have koozies that stick to the wall for shower beers.  Between those and the suction cups, I would have no reason to leave the shower ever.  Except maybe for cheese.  Mmm.

ETA forgot a word
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards