Chit Chat
Options

@laqueredlover

Welcome to TK! Your intro was rather epic. So you're getting married next October. Tell us more!
*********************************************************************************

Re: @laqueredlover

• Options
    Hi there @laqueredlover! Welcome!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yes, tell us.

• Options

Epic intro!

• Options
    How do you feel about cash bars?
    she is in NYC.  I would really be surprised (and sad) if she agreed with them.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Important questions.
  • Options
    Do you like mayonnaise?

• Options
    How do you feel about cheese???????
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Gross.  I want to invite my guests to come and have a fab time on us!  We just want the people we love there and to have a blast.  We actually know how much a lot of our people love scotch so we had put into our contract that at our very OPEN bar, they had to change out Dewars for Johnny Walker black haha.  
    Cash bars suck and scotch is the way to my heart. We had us some Glenlivet at ours. 

This is for you:
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    beethery said:
    If I can build off this... specifically, macaroni and cheese?

• Options
    Please stay

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    Do you like mayonnaise?
    What an odd question but no, it freaks me out.  So does yogurt.  

I'm liking the slight absurdity here.  I'm into it.
    I like you even more.

• Options
    Gross.  I want to invite my guests to come and have a fab time on us!  We just want the people we love there and to have a blast.  We actually know how much a lot of our people love scotch so we had put into our contract that at our very OPEN bar, they had to change out Dewars for Johnny Walker black haha.  
    Cash bars suck and scotch is the way to my heart. We had us some Glenlivet at ours. 

This is for you:
    I personally am more of a whiskey drinker and my FI is a bourbon guy but my parents love the scotch.  I took my dad to a scotch tasting for his birthday this summer, it was awesome.

• Options
    jenna8984jenna8984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    Do you like mayonnaise?

Damn. Only a handful of us like it, the majority are repulsed by it. Also eggs, lots of egg haters on here.

My bro & his ex wife are very modern family like that- they have dinner parties with their new spouses and children (they share 1 child)! How old are the little ones?

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    Do you like mayonnaise?

Damn. Only a handful of us like it, the majority are repulsed by it. Also eggs, lots of egg haters on here.

My bro & his ex wife are very modern family like that- they have dinner parties with their new spouses and children (they share 1 child)! How old are the little ones?

His daughter is 5 and his son will be 7 on Saturday!  They were SO excited when we told them we were getting married and they can't wait for me to have the same last name as them.  It's really sweet.  And his daughter is obsessed with my ring haha, we take them for dinner every Weds night and last night she was literally petting it going "oooooh sparkly" haha.  

I'm fairly indifferent about eggs, don't race to have them but I like a good omelette at brunch once in awhile.

• Options
    beethery said:
    If I can build off this... specifically, macaroni and cheese?

If you dont' like mac and cheese, you're a monster.

• Options
     Do you like Dog gifs?   We have a lot of those here

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I feel like I need to up by GIF game on here now.  I get all of your pop culture references, just am not too GIF savvy.  

And I love dogs.  Grew up with dogs.  If i had time for one in NYC I would have one but I'm not home enough right now.

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    Do you like mayonnaise?

His daughter is 5 and his son will be 7 on Saturday!  They were SO excited when we told them we were getting married and they can't wait for me to have the same last name as them.  It's really sweet.  And his daughter is obsessed with my ring haha, we take them for dinner every Weds night and last night she was literally petting it going "oooooh sparkly" haha.  

I'm fairly indifferent about eggs, don't race to have them but I like a good omelette at brunch once in awhile.
    Awww, cute! I have a 4-old daughter and an almost 7-year-old son eho are SUPER pumped about having FI's last name (he is adopting them).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards