Chit Chat
Options

Let's talk about boudoir shoots

Re: Let's talk about boudoir shoots

• Options

Are those a picture from each of the sessions you did? I only knew you as a blonde from your wedding website.

I love the garter. I wish I remembered to bring my garter for mine, but I remembered 20 pairs of panties instead.

The garter was actually the photographer's prop. 

Dang. Mine had a veil but no garter. Oh well.

image   image   image

• Options
    @lolo883 you look amazing.

I haven't had any professional boudoir photos done but DH did the amateur photography thing for a while and he has taken tons of sexy pics of me. I have a friend who asked if she could do some boudoir type pics for her because she loves the tattoo on my back. 
  • Options
    Those are really pretty Lolo. You look amazballs!!!!!! This makes me really excited to actually get mine soon. I don't have mine in my possession yet. They are currently on order.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Oh, daaaaaaaamn @lolo883

• Options
    @cwradford‌ I hope you are amazed by yours as well! They make you feel good at how you see yourself. I look at the album more than DH I think haha.

image   image   image

• Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    Two more, because I thought they were cute. Sexy but not raunchy disgusting embarrassing. I hope others can see great different ideas and poses without stepping into "that's gross and makes me uncomfortable" land.

image   image   image

• Options
    The other pic isn't showing? I apologize, posting again..

Haha @lolo883 you should see his other favorite.. Haha

image   image   image

• Options
    larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    Dirty delete
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I might post mine too just because some of the crap on this thread has been so lame.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    esstee33 said:
    Oh daaaaaaamn @Sugargirl1019 also. 

BF loves when I wear his hockey jersey, probably more than basically all the lingerie I own. If I were to do boudoir photos, I'd definitely wear it in one of them. 

Also, full disclosure: I posted here several years ago as well, and CMG was doing this same shit back then, too. You'd think it would get overwhelming being so negative and holier-than-thou all the time for so long, but apparently not. At least we always know what people were doing for weddings before the 1970s, though!

Also ALSO, even my childish, vindictive XH didn't spread around the completely nude photos he had of me during our divorce. He talked mad shit and destroyed my reputation, but at least the vag pics were safe. 
    What do we know? We aren't stressed out all the time from being better than everyone else. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Agh @larrygaga what did you delete?! I missed it!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    I think just another really mean response to cgram cracker but then I took it away because I am a lady. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygaga said:
    I think just another really mean response to cgram cracker but then I took it away because I am a lady. 

Oh. OK. I thought I was missing out on a pic.

• Options
    @amelisha‌ share please! :)

image   image   image

• Options
    @lolo883 you look fantastic in that picture! I bet thats one where the photographer said "picture your Fi behind the camera". :)

image   image   image

• Options
    @Sugargirl1019‌ you look so great in those pics!
  • Options
    Ooh seeing y'alls pics makes me really want to do some now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards