Chit Chat
Options

Double Digits!!!

12346»

Re: Double Digits!!!

• Options
    I had a minifreak out last night over my dress. Thanks to a certain thread on here by a certain you know who asking if anybody wore their dress frequently before the wedding or after ;)

I feel like I'm going to be ugly in the dress I chose. And I hate that I feel that way. I think it's too clingy in my midsection, which is my biggest problem area. /cry
    lol I'm sorry I inspired your minifreak out! 

We're always our own toughest critics. I'd bet anything that your dress looks amazing on you, and the one flaw you're focused on probably isn't even noticeable at all! (Feel free to post a picture so we can admire the dress and tell you how gorgeous you are!) :) 
  • Options
    I had a minifreak out last night over my dress. Thanks to a certain thread on here by a certain you know who asking if anybody wore their dress frequently before the wedding or after ;)

I feel like I'm going to be ugly in the dress I chose. And I hate that I feel that way. I think it's too clingy in my midsection, which is my biggest problem area. /cry
    Girl, knock it off! My mom was on my ass this weekend about losing weight before my fitting and it really fucked up my weekend. 

You are beautiful and your dress made you feel beautiful or you wouldn't have bought it. 
  • Options
    dcbride86 said:
    Oh novella - I was talking to my mom about the breaking glass thing, and she said a lot of people just use lightbulbs.  They're easy to break and make a good breaking noise.  And apparently it doesn't have to be a drinking glass - that part just got lost over the years.  It just has to be glass.
    Good to know! Cuz that breaking glass on amazon was like $30.... a burnt out lightbulb would be free :P 
    Just steal one from the reception hall. Nobody will notice.

• Options
    dcbride86 said:
    Oh novella - I was talking to my mom about the breaking glass thing, and she said a lot of people just use lightbulbs.  They're easy to break and make a good breaking noise.  And apparently it doesn't have to be a drinking glass - that part just got lost over the years.  It just has to be glass.
    Good to know! Cuz that breaking glass on amazon was like $30.... a burnt out lightbulb would be free :P 
    And you don't have to worry about stepping on the stem, which is harder to break (one of FI's biggest fears lol)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards