Wedding Party
Options

Closed

Re: Closed

• Options
    No more responses necessary.
    And just to let you know that when you change your thread title to CLOSED and then delete your OP and replace it with what you did, the more responses you will get.  It is like throwing a bat signal out to all posters to come and see what the drama is.
    And when they come, I'm pretty sure the general consensus will not be that you and @moorewedding530 are the mature ones here.
    Because maturity = hiding behind a computer and being a bitch over peoples' mistakes.
    You only think that's what's happening because you are being defensive.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    KatWAG said: moorewedding530 said: flantastic said: Maggie0829 said: Knottie77166736 said: No more responses necessary.
    And just to let you know that when you change your thread title to CLOSED and then delete your OP and replace it with what you did, the more responses you will get.  It is like throwing a bat signal out to all posters to come and see what the drama is.And when they come, I'm pretty sure the general consensus will not be that you and @moorewedding530 are the mature ones here.Because maturity = hiding behind a computer and being a bitch over peoples' mistakes.
    So does that mean that you are admitting that you were wrong in kicking out your MOH, making your BMs pay your their own shoes and jewelry, making them wear flats just so no one is taller than you and all your bach party drama? That's funny case I
    didn't kick out my MOH, make my BMs pay for their stuff, make them wear flats, or cause any bach party drama.

ETA: Don't get why the boxes won't work.
  • Options
    And when they come, I'm pretty sure the general consensus will not be that you and @moorewedding530 are the mature ones here.
    Because maturity = hiding behind a computer and being a bitch over peoples' mistakes.
    The "I know you are, but what am I" response speaks volumes. Well done, as usual.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    KatWAG said:
    And just to let you know that when you change your thread title to CLOSED and then delete your OP and replace it with what you did, the more responses you will get.  It is like throwing a bat signal out to all posters to come and see what the drama is.

So does that mean that you are admitting that you were wrong in kicking out your MOH, making your BMs pay your their own shoes and jewelry, making them wear flats just so no one is taller than you and all your bach party drama?
    That's funny case I didn't kick out my MOH, make my BMs pay for their stuff, make them wear flats, or cause any bach party drama.

Strange, then what were you talking about in all of your threads?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The "I know you are, but what am I" response speaks volumes. Well done, as usual.
    Okay, I'm so sorry you're highness. I'm so over this shit.
  • Options
    KatWAG said:

So does that mean that you are admitting that you were wrong in kicking out your MOH, making your BMs pay your their own shoes and jewelry, making them wear flats just so no one is taller than you and all your bach party drama?
    That's funny case I didn't kick out my MOH, make my BMs pay for their stuff, make them wear flats, or cause any bach party drama.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The bolded is actually true.  You didn't do this because of advice you got from this forum.  What anyone on here is trying to do is to help you (general you) to take the bride blinders off because at some point we have all been there and realize that some of the crazy things you stress about are just not worth your time or possibly hurting your friends feelings in the process.  The wedding is one day, and your friendships are worth more then ruining them just over one day.

And I am happy you took people's advice about the shoes and jewelry.  I know it seems like those things are super important and will make or break your wedding, but they really won't.  The best advice I can give you is think back on the weddings you have been to in the past.  What are the things that stick out in your mind (good or bad), whatever those things are is probably what 97% of your guests will remember from your wedding.  So concentrate on those things (and making sure not to do the bad ones) and your wedding will be great.

• Options
    KatWAG said: moorewedding530 said:That's funny case I didn't kick out my MOH, make my BMs pay for their stuff, make them wear flats, or cause any bach party drama.
    ETA: Don't get why the boxes won't work.Strange, then what were you talking about in all of your threads?
    Considering I was
    asking questions about all of the above I hadn't actually done the above.
  • Options
    KatWAG said:
    Serious question: @moorewedding530, how old are you?
    Serious answer: 21
  • Options
    dcbride86 said:
    Knotties,

This thread is now closed. Please. No more giving of sound advice to the adults.
    If the thread is closed, how am I still able to post a reply?
    Sarcasm font, my dear :)

• Options
    This is admittedly petty, but the quoted is petty, I've been nice enough up to now, and when I saw the bolded I had to laugh, because irony.

*your
    Thank you grammar police! I think the interwebz almost exploded as a result of my silliness!
  • Options
    This is admittedly petty, but the quoted is petty, I've been nice enough up to now, and when I saw the bolded I had to laugh, because irony.

*your

• Options

*your
    Thank you grammar police! I think the interwebz almost exploded as a result of my silliness!
    If you want to sound intelligent and mature, learning and using grammar is a big step towards that goal.
    NEWSFLASH: I'm human, not a robot. Or an English teacher (I know, gasp!).
  • Options

*your
    If you want to sound intelligent and mature, learning and using grammar is a big step towards that goal.
    I feel like someone mentioned proofreading above, though. If you write it and post it, you will be judged on it.
  • Options

*your
    Didn't you say you were "so over this shit" like several comments back? Why are you still posting? 
  • Options
    Good ol' DDs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards