Chit Chat
Options

No more wedding

Re: No more wedding

• Options
    I'm so, so sorry. All of the hugs and good thoughts for you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, LL. Virtual hugs and margaritas coming your way.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. That's awful. Hugs from an internet stranger.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I am so, so sorry. I can't imagine what it must feel like to lose a parent so suddenly, but he has a lot to learn about handling his feelings like an adult, and while I agree that he might figure that out soon, he's shown you a lot about himself and I don't blame you for being done. Stay strong.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm so so so sorry.  Hugs and thoughts for you
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :-( hugs, lots of hugs
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    i am so so sorry. many hugs. i cant imgaine what you are going through. stay strong you will find someone else who does good under pressure.
  • Options
    I have never felt so sad for someone I've never met. My heart is breaking for you. I am so so sorry. It's not much consolation, but from what I've seen, you are a beautiful person inside and out and you will find where you're meant to be and it will be even sweeter than you could imagine. Cry, get angry, and lean on your loved ones. It hurts like hell now but I promise that you WILL make it through this and come out stronger than before. Sending you all the hugs in the world. <3
  • Options
    OP, I can't find a decent gif, but a quote that gave me peace is 

"Everything will be alright in the end... If it is not alright, it is not the end."

This is a shitty thing to go through, and I am sorry you are going through it, but one day you will look back when you are happy and think, "Yes, I went through this shitty thing, and I wish I hadn't, but it has made me stronger and I am better.' You have a lot of love and support from internet strangers, so you take the time you need, but you get better and stronger and be happy one day.
  • Options
    I'm so so so sorry. You are a strong person. You'll get through this and we are all here for you.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Wow, got this message in my inbox this morning from @butterscotchjbeans .  Some people are just cruel and unnecessary and @butterscotchjbeans you disgust me.  

Sorry edited to get rid of the vile PM I received

• Options
    Thank you to everyone else for the kind words.  It sucks but I'm trying to just get through it a day at a time.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Wow, got this message in my inbox this morning from butterscotchjbeans .  Some people are just cruel and unnecessary and butterscotchjbeans you disgust me.  
    What the fuck is this shit? Who the hell does shit like this? I'm pretty sure the rest of what I want to say violates TOS. 

ETA: Removed the quoted PM.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Wow, got this message in my inbox this morning from butterscotchjbeans .  Some people are just cruel and unnecessary and butterscotchjbeans you disgust me.

-edited to redact PM by moderator-
    Ugh. How miserable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Lacquered - I hope you're able to focus on how much support you've gotten here. You are loved. 

• Options
    Lacquered - you are a wonderful and kind person. Know that everyone here(besides one) loves you and respects you, and we all hope things work out in the best way possible for you. 
  • Options
    lovegood90lovegood90 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2015

*Edited to not quote PMs

Everyone's here for you!

Formerly martha1818

• Options
    Don't quote PMs! LL deserves a place to be able to discuss things and get support.

I really REALLY don't want to have to warn anybody over someone who is obviously terrible. I also don't want to have to close the thread if flags get thrown. Please guys, PLEASE PLEASE just focus on LL and not the... other. Mods are working on it.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    holy crap. i'm a lurker but a) i want to say i'm so sorry, but you will get through this. I hope your pain eases quickly. and b) that person is awful and i can't imagine what type of ugly-on-the-inside, horrible person they must be to go out of their way to message you and say something like that to you. do NOT believe the shit they said for a single second. they don't know you and while I don't either, you've always been a nice, caring poster so F them.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    levioosalevioosa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2015
    Wow, got this message.

Edited to redact the PM.
    WTF is that?!?!  I am ragey for you. 

You are a kind and wonderful person.  People who are petty minded harpies will always be miserable and will seek to lash out at others instead of facing their own inadequacies.  Focus on the love and support here.  *Hugs*

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2015
    Wow, got this message in my inbox this morning from @butterscotchjbeans .  Some people are just cruel and unnecessary and @butterscotchjbeans you disgust me.  

Oh my god. What a disgusting thing to say! My jaw actually dropped reading that. Obviously, you can tell from all the love/support you've gotten on this thread that her opinion is crap. Please don't give it a second thought.

• Options
    I deleted the PM, I'm sorry I didn't know it was against TOS.

Thanks for the outpouring of support.  I just am so lost

• Options
    That any person would think that now is a good time to be a dick via PM astounds me.

(Not that there's EVER a good time to be a dick via PM).

You're in my thoughts, LL. Stay strong.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    That any person would think that now is a good time to be a dick via PM astounds me.

(Not that there's EVER a good time to be a dick via PM).

You're in my thoughts, LL. Stay strong.

I honestly think she has real mental problems. Imagine if someone had PMd that to her when she was going through her tough time? That's what is so weird about her- a few times she has complained that people are mean, when she is absolutely the cruelest and meanest poster on the boards.- she consistently tried to get low blows in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards