Chit Chat

Vent

124»

Re: Vent

• In college I has to teach one of my sorority sisters how to do laundry bc she had never done it before and had been using a send out service her freshman year. Guess she was really a dude? Smdh.
    SO's sister can't even boil water correctly.

#mustbeadude

• You should see the piles of laundry I have lying around the house. Spare room which functions as my "walk in closet" not because it looks like a closet but because it's filled with baskets and piles of clothes. Pile next to the bed. A few baskets full in the basement. Probably a dryer full. Where is my penis hiding??

• You should see the piles of laundry I have lying around the house. Spare room which functions as my "walk in closet" not because it looks like a closet but because it's filled with baskets and piles of clothes. Pile next to the bed. A few baskets full in the basement. Probably a dryer full. Where is my penis hiding??
    In the lint trap, obvi. GOD.
  • edited June 2015
  • pinkrevenge said: I didn't know how to brew coffee until I was almost 23.

But I did use the men's single stall to poop at work, so I was trying to gently let everyone know how fucking hung I am.
    You should get over to the coffee thread on food and cakes. Maybe coffee is an impossible task over there because
    she never learned how and thinks it's too hard to make? But you could be proof that anything is possible...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

In the lint trap, obvi. GOD.

Well I've obviously never emptied it!

• edited June 2015
  • When I do laundry I put 70% away like a real adult and the rest in a pile in the back of the closet. 
    But Fi is a disgusting garbage creature, so he doesn't mind. :)

I'd love the OP to pop back in right now. This thread got big.
  • 4 pages on laundry? I was waiting for drama to pop up, Nope, just some OMHs talking about laundry. Is this what we've become ;)

H and I do our own laundry. My mom and dad also do their own laundry.

• I usually do the laundry, but I hate putting it away.  I'm just done with cleaning by that point.  DH can do laundry, but he is only allowed to put my socks in the dryer.  I don't trust him enough to not ruin something by accident, so everything I own is now hang to dry for him.   

DH used to fold his underwear, so I started doing that too, though he always tells me not to.  he says he doesn't care anymore, but I don't mind cos it's something for him.  

• luckya23 said:

mrsk616 said:

i think the only arguement we had over laundry was what detergent we were going to use. (im use to gain and love it, he buys other brands) or and what new washer and dryer we were going to get. 

but if FI pulled some shit like that he can do his own laundry, after a few tries if he doesnt know how to do laundry he will beg you do his again. a lot of men i know cant do their own laundry (my dad is one of them) my FI on the other hand knows how to do his laundry but doesn't read tags which is annoying. 

OMG, doing laundry is not an innate ability, male or female.  You're talking about laziness, inattention and feigned helplessness.  I'm lazy too, but I still clean my house and do my own laundry, because I can't trick anyone into doing it for me by pretending I can't.  My FI does his own laundry too. 

Don't know what you're talking about? My vagina helps me all the time with separating and folding laundry! It also knows how to get stains out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    mrsk616 said:
    i think the only arguement we had over laundry was what detergent we were going to use. (im use to gain and love it, he buys other brands) or and what new washer and dryer we were going to get. 

but if FI pulled some shit like that he can do his own laundry, after a few tries if he doesnt know how to do laundry he will beg you do his again. a lot of men i know cant do their own laundry (my dad is one of them) my FI on the other hand knows how to do his laundry but doesn't read tags which is annoying. 

OMG, doing laundry is not an innate ability, male or female.  You're talking about laziness, inattention and feigned helplessness.  I'm lazy too, but I still clean my house and do my own laundry, because I can't trick anyone into doing it for me by pretending I can't.  My FI does his own laundry too. 

Don't know what you're talking about? My vagina helps me all the time with separating and folding laundry! It also knows how to get stains out
    I store the detergent in mine. It's a very convienient dispenser.
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2015
    mrsk616 said:

------

Sorry I am late to this party but,

@mrsk616 You are killing me lately with your comments on what men can and cannot do.

I am truly sorry the men in your life are incapable of accepting normal responsiblities like insurance and laundry. But that is NOT all men. Its not even most men. So stop with the gender stereotypes. Eta; posted before I read. Thank you to the other knotties for taking issue with this!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • larrygaga said:
    mrsk616 said:

So...vagina is for detergent and uterus is for vodka?  @MagicInk what do you have to say about this? 

• levioosa said:
    larrygaga said:
    mrsk616 said:

So...vagina is for detergent and uterus is for vodka?  @MagicInk what do you have to say about this? 
    Exactly!
  • levioosa said:
    larrygaga said:
    mrsk616 said:

Sounds very efficent. Though I do worry about the detergent getting into the vodka. I don't want soapy vodka.
  • edited February 2015
    MagicInk said:
    levioosa said:
    larrygaga said:
    mrsk616 said:

Sounds very efficent. Though I do worry about the detergent getting into the vodka. I don't want soapy vodka.

Can't we just replace breast milk with vodka?  They are already built as liquid dispensers, so it seems like a perfect solution to me.  Then that avoids the complications of soapy vagina vodka.  Even better, you have two dispensers, so you can do vodka in one and whisky/rum/wine (or other drink of choice) in the other.

• But guys, vodka is excellent for getting some stains out, so storing it so close to the detergent might actually be a great idea.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2015
  • I saw this thread had more responses and I was honestly worried that it was STILL about laundry. But no. It's about vodka coming out of tits. Very good. Carry on. 
  • Did you all know about how vodka removes bacon grease?

I like to remember that at brunch when I'm on my third Caesar, as I assume the vodka is cancelling out all bacon calories thanks to this property.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Perhaps a teeny tiny one inside your uterus?

Next to the vodka?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards