Knottie Tech Help

Budget Question

How do you change the Budget amounts? There are things in the budget that we are not purchasing and I would like to change the set amounts? It only allows me to change "actuals" not "estimates". As a Bookkeeper, I would prefer to change the estimates and put more money where I'm actually going to spend it rather than where I'm not.

Re: Budget Question

• Did you get an answer on this?  I emailed them to ask why I couldn't change it and I never got a response :( 
  • Nope. No one ever got back to me on it.
  • Hi there @TrixieJess and @Knottie1431461333,

Sorry for the delay on this! 

The Budgeter tool shows a Recommended Budget and the actual amount you've spent. To change your total budget, click the "Total Budget" at the top of the page and save your updated budget amount. The tool will automatically adjust the Recommended Budget for each line item. 

There is currently not an option to update the Recommended amounts. There is also currently no way to add custom items on Budgeter, but this feature is on the way! 

Please let me know if you have any other questions and thanks so much,
    KH
  • That's the problem @KnotHolly, the individual amounts need to be changed, some to zero and there is no option to do that. I'll just use a spreadsheet, but I liked having everything on an app.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards