I'm bored with TOS discussions and I'm in desperate need of diversion to keep my nerves under control because my wedding is 4 days away. So, this is for any old-school folks who are still around, or for newbies please feel free to introduce yourselves!
1. Do you like wine? If yes, then what is your favorite?
YES! In this hot weather, I like a nice crisp, chilled pinot grigio.
2. Name something you love about your fiancee/significant other/husband/wife.
Every morning he kisses me goodbye and says he will miss me and think about me during the day.
3. Name something that bugs you about your fiancee/significant other/husband/wife.
He cannot, for the life of him, stay up past 10pm. Not even for special occasions, including New Years Eve.
4. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
When I was 6 I lived in Africa and drank blood directly from the slit neck of a goat.
5. What did you do for Memorial Day weekend?
Family barbeque and lots and lots of last-minute wedding errands and DIYs!
6. When is your wedding?
May 30, 2015.