Chit Chat

Crazy situation

1235»

Re: Crazy situation

• KatWAG said:
    OP I have (not so patiently) been waiting for an update. Anything??? @decembergrl2014

I think the OP is going to continue to ignore this thread, even though she has been online. And then in 3-4 months start a thread asking for ideas on how to kick the ex out of her house.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Wasn't OP the one who knew her FI wasn't ready to be married and ended up getting eloped hoping he would change his mind or is that someone else?
    Anniversary

• Wasn't OP the one who knew her FI wasn't ready to be married and ended up getting eloped hoping he would change his mind or is that someone else?
    I think the poster you are thinking of was banned.  She created a few different accounts and kept coming back.  Her username, the first time, was BCSbeans or something along those lines. 
  • There have been so many red-flag-riddled engagements on the boards that it's hard to keep track. This OP has the H who hides his smoking from her and had a big grudge against her gay friend that he'd never met.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Well, there goes most of my morning, what a freaking mess! I feel sorry for the OP being in that situation but suddenly any small annoyances I'm currently having with work just feel microscopic!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What in the everloving hell did I just read?
    What are you talking about?  

I thought everyone has a spouse who completely financial supports their ex  and offers to let them live with them for 4-6 months.

No?    

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • There have been so many red-flag-riddled engagements on the boards that it's hard to keep track. This OP has the H who hides his smoking from her and had a big grudge against her gay friend that he'd never met.
    But it's not cause he's gay. It's cause they have never met. Even though he has a problem with the gays. Well not the gays but the gay lifestyle. And if someone could fucking explain the gay lifestyle to me I'd really appreciate it.

16 years in and no one has told me about this fucking lifestyle I'm supposed to have. I also have not received a copy of the agenda. I'm gonna get a manager pretty soon here.
    Well clearly you and your wife fly rainbow flags and ride unicorns to work while waving a magic wand and turning everyone around you gay.. that's the "lifestyle" and "agenda" right? Oh wait.. you're a happy, functional part of society (also known as an adult human), I didn't realize that was a "lifestyle".

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hellohkb said:
    There have been so many red-flag-riddled engagements on the boards that it's hard to keep track. This OP has the H who hides his smoking from her and had a big grudge against her gay friend that he'd never met.
    But it's not cause he's gay. It's cause they have never met. Even though he has a problem with the gays. Well not the gays but the gay lifestyle. And if someone could fucking explain the gay lifestyle to me I'd really appreciate it.

16 years in and no one has told me about this fucking lifestyle I'm supposed to have. I also have not received a copy of the agenda. I'm gonna get a manager pretty soon here.
    How do you not know about the gay lifestyle? You get to carry a special wallet and everything. 
    Seriously, doesn't the agenda get included when you buy the wallet?  ( :) )

To go along with that wallet..

And just for you organized types

I kind of super really want that now.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• *DEAD*!!!

Well clearly you and your wife fly rainbow flags and ride unicorns to work while waving a magic wand and turning everyone around you gay.. that's the "lifestyle" and "agenda" right? Oh wait.. you're a happy, functional part of society (also known as an adult human), I didn't realize that was a "lifestyle".
    If this is the "Gay Lifestyle and Agenda" everyone is talking about, I'm in. I want my fucking unicorn! Sorry FI!
    I think if I sign you up, I get a free tote bag.
    I bet it sparkles!

If this is the "Gay Lifestyle and Agenda" everyone is talking about, I'm in. I want my fucking unicorn! Sorry FI!
    Oooh, nice! A referral system. I wonder if you can work your way up to a free vacation with enough referrals!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• hellohkb said:
    There have been so many red-flag-riddled engagements on the boards that it's hard to keep track. This OP has the H who hides his smoking from her and had a big grudge against her gay friend that he'd never met.

Oooh, nice! A referral system. I wonder if you can work your way up to a free vacation with enough referrals!
    I heard that if you get enough referrals, they upgrade you to a pink Cadillac unicorn; it's the best of all unicorns.  
  • hellohkb said:

I heard that if you get enough referrals, they upgrade you to a pink Cadillac unicorn; it's the best of all unicorns.  
    Not a rainbow unicorn? :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• hellohkb said:
    hellohkb said:

Pink with a rainbow tail and glitter.. don't be so sad!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This whole thread has been like watching Days of Our Lives and then having Ellen come one next!  I need a bag of popcorn.

OP - you need a therapist, a lawyer and other Stepmom friends.  Had you had those, you would have worked out his custody arrangement before you got married.
  • edited June 2015
    And a dolphin will be named in you honor.

In college I was always heard it was a toaster.  Upgraded to a toaster oven with enough conversions.  Maybe the tote bag and glitter unicorn come later.
  • @VulgarGirl If I come to your shop, will you tattoo an awesome rainbow unicorn on me?
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I saw all the responses and thought we had an update from the OP. :(

That being said, I thought the gay lifestyle/agenda came with free pizza?

• hellohkb said:
    hellohkb said:

Pink with a rainbow tail and glitter.. don't be so sad!
    No, no. The cadillac Unicorn runs on ethanol glitter and rainbows shoot out the exhaust pipe. Duh!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I saw all the responses and thought we had an update from the OP. :(

That being said, I thought the gay lifestyle/agenda came with free pizza? 

Damn it, me too.
  • This thread took an amazing turn for the hilarious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards