Not Engaged Yet

Flashback Friday

Re: Flashback Friday

• @swazzle lol I just threw out my pog collection last year!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • This video is hilarious and very fitting for this thread :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7Mcm0XLdM

• @CocoBellaF YES I played that dogs computer game too!! Loved it!

@labro I still watch Boy Meets World! My siblings and I quote it all the time! The new show (Girl Meets World) is like a weird overly-Disney version of the original, but they bring back some of the original characters so I watch random episodes of it!
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    AlPacina said:
    Swazzle said:
    What was that string that you wrapped around your fingers and made stuff like the Eiffel Tower with? I sucked at that thing but I loved it. 

Cat's Cradle. ;)

I still remember how to do a bunch of them once I have the string on my fingers. It's muscle memory at this point.

I used to have a whole book of string games! Entertainment for hours!

@caseface5 I feel like I remember Pogs being banned at one of my schools as well. Not Magic though...everyone in my class had those cards and I just couldn't see what the big deal was.

• @untouchablets I thought I was the only person ever to watch/read The Saddle Club!!! I had all of the books, and I used to record episodes and wake up before school to watch them! I didn't know it was on Netflix - I know what I'm doing this summer!!!
  • labro said:
    AlPacina said:
    Swazzle said:
    What was that string that you wrapped around your fingers and made stuff like the Eiffel Tower with? I sucked at that thing but I loved it. 

Cat's Cradle. ;)

I still remember how to do a bunch of them once I have the string on my fingers. It's muscle memory at this point.

I used to have a whole book of string games! Entertainment for hours!

@caseface5 I feel like I remember Pogs being banned at one of my schools as well. Not Magic though...everyone in my class had those cards and I just couldn't see what the big deal was.
    I had one of those books too! It was from Klutz. I got tons of their books....... Seriously though, lady. Everything you've posted has basically been my childhood.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @TwoDimes BrainQuest was our road trip staple! @southernpeach89 and I would quiz each other for hours!

• @speakeasy14 my best friend and I never bothered with the paper folding notes because i sucked at it lol, we just passed a notebook back and forth during class. We were so obvious about it that the teachers didn't care and as long as it wasn't during a test we never got in trouble lol
  • @speakeasy14 - I remember waiting with my college roommates for a midnight movie showing and we played MASH to pass the time. It's just as fun as an adult, I swear.

I bet you I could make it into some kind of game thread on this board. I'll have to think on it.

• AH! Completely forgot about Brain Quest! I totally memorized all those answers!
  • OMG @goldenpeguin...I went back and looked at the 1st page and we had basically the same childhood. 

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• OMG @goldenpeguin...I went back and looked at the 1st page and we had basically the same childhood. 

+1 minus some of the horse stuff, but pretty much all that @goldenpenguin posted was my LYFE back in the day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @beanbot2002 & @buddysmom80 - that's because we're the OLDS!!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @beanbot2002 & @buddysmom80 - that's because we're the OLDS!!! 
    And Chris Pratt's Tootsie Roll completes the statement perfectly.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• RLOL @Beanbot2002 - FACTUAL.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Yea definitely part of the olds on this one too.

Anniversary

• @blue & white hahaha code name Michelle, I'm dying. We used code names but not that awesome.  My crush was blue eyes. 
  • TwoDimes said:
    My sister and I were just talking the other day about how the McDonalds Happy Meal toys used to be freaking awesome. Does anybody remember these buckets they gave out around Halloween-time? PERFECT FOR HALLOWEEN CANDY!!!

False - those things never fit enough candy to go through all the neighborhoods my friends and I went to. Of course, I usually got so much candy on Halloween that there was still some left by the time it came around again.

@untouchablets - I couldn't do the cool note folding either :( I tried though but would just end up folding it a boring way after I got too frustrated. The other day I was going through an old backpack of mine and found a ton of notes from my best friend stashed away in the back pocket. Reading through them is like going reading through old Facebook posts - we were so lame lol but of course we thought we were the coolest.

• BF has all the notes I wrote him in high school! I was a pro at folding notes.
    friends tv show funy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards