Not Engaged Yet

Whateva Wednesday

Re: Whateva Wednesday

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    @swazzle now I'm addicted to Goodreads, you've created a monster.  -- Flying, I always give my bf the window so he can lay on that and I can curl up against him. I also spray a scarf with lavender & peppermint oil; to hide stinky plane people, and to calm me so I can sleep

@jenna8984 and @swazzle I had a poppop too. 

@goldenpenguin stop being so busy with work and come play! 

@futuremrshistorian congrats to you and your sister! 

*two does not equal to
  • jenna8984 Ottawa actually. And i'm not sure. there's 2 beaches that are in the air right now

@beachyone15 most of my furniture is from iKea lmao I love when people come over and they're like "oh love your couch" and they're shocked it's iKea!
  • @labro I saw the post you mean :( oh my heart is breaking for that poor couple
  • @speakeasy14 - The lavender is a terrific idea! Thank you!

• @MissKittyDanger Seriously? How often do we talk about fucking Apple products here? You've done this at least twice now and it'd be really awesome if you could get it right. Like, where is the habit coming from? Nobody is sitting here talking about their iPhone activities, or the latest song on their iPod on a regular basis so I just don't get it? Call this an irrational irritation or whatever you want, but PLEASE it's Ikea!

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    labro said:

@MissKittyDanger Seriously? How often do we talk about fucking Apple products here? You've done this at least twice now and it'd be really awesome if you could get it right. Like, where is the habit coming from? Nobody is sitting here talking about their iPhone activities, or the latest song on their iPod on a regular basis so I just don't get it? Call this an irrational irritation or whatever you want, but PLEASE it's Ikea!

ETA:

• @misskittydanger oh so when you say beach it's like lake or stream, not the actual ocean, that's where I was confused lol

• jenna8984 said:
    @misskittydanger oh so when you say beach it's like lake or stream, not the actual ocean, that's where I was confused lol
    basically. I think where we're going is actually considered a bay
  • @Cocobellaf and @lavenderfields13 - I do have insurance (In fact, I do have USAA!).  I'll have to check that out.  Honestly I'm not sure what my insurance covers and what it doesn't, because I've never had to use it.  I've never had a wreck and my car has been mercifully spared from storm damage.  The only thing I've ever had to use was the roadside assistance when I got stuck on the ice in front of my own house and couldn't get out...

• @jenjen047 - Gorgeous rings! Your FI's looks just like my H's! And I love both of those dresses, they look beautiful! Exclamation points!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Gah, I'm super-behind today and don't stand a chance at replying ... sorry! I will be a better friend tomorrow, I promise.

Nothing much new from yesterday anyway. My Fix is in, so I will AW in the appropriate thread later and you can all make fun of my glorious sunburn.

Tonight H and I will do laundry and watch last week's Mythbusters.
  • @jenjen047 I love the bands and the dresses are so pretty!

Anniversary

• @AlPacina I love you but...

@jenjen047 Thank you so much!!! I had forgotten about this picture and I'm in love with it too (narcissistic much lol?) Your bridesmaids dresses look great! Please remind me, what are you thinking color and style wise for your wedding? I'm partial to charcoal (and biased, it's a flattering color on everyone and it was the color my BMs wore), but I'm sure amethyst would be gorgeous too!

• jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    thanks @goldenpenuin @peaseblossom55

work vent: i come in this morning to a crisis on one of my accounts. since i got in ive been working on it and just finished around 145. so ive basically been ignoring email all day. once i finished work crisis, i did a few other tasks that are supposed to be done first thing in the morning. now im finally turning my attention to email and i see an email from 1245 asking me to work on a presentation....and then a follow up at 145 asking if i can confirm i saw the initial email. the person who sent these emails sits next to me and knows ive been working on the crisis all day. 

fuck this job. 

ETA: please dont quote as i will probably delete later....
  • @jenjen047 yeah I've been complaining that our current apartment is too small and then after the couple other places we've seen I feel like I'm in a palace when I get home lol. Omg I just saw that your place is 430 sq ft! Yeah it's rough out there looking for an apartment unless you have a big budget and parking is on my must haves list! I cannot deal with another winter hoping that I have somewhere to park when I get home when there's 10 ft of snow on the ground.

Also, I love BMs in different dresses! I honestly really don't like when everyone looks the same. Love the dresses you posted above! Would you be willing to have some in charcoal and some in amethyst and then you don't need to pick either one?

• @jenjen047 why the fuck wouldn't they just ask you in person if they sit right next to you and you're not answering your email?? Ugh, people. 

• @jenjen047 I personally think grey BM dresses look drab in pictures but no offense to anyone who had them, just my 2 cents! That sucks about your package- where are you looking to move? Highrise condo in like Natick or is that too far out?

• @jenna8984 - we are open to anything outside the city. Natick is def not too far. that was a very specific question though....do you have a lead or do you just really like highrise condos in Natick? haha
  • @labro We have completely opposite tastes but of course your pictures are beautful.

• *******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards