Not Engaged Yet

Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest!!

Take a photo for each of the 5 categories listed below, then come back and post them here by 1 pm EDT/10 am PST on FRIDAY. We'll all vote for our favorite, and the winner can get a prize! (If you're not comfortable giving out your address, the "Knot cred" is priceless.)

Here are the categories:

- Something that starts with the same letter as your first name

- Your favorite drink

- Pooping

- Your neighbors

- Furry/fuzzy things (You see where I'm going with this one.....)

Good luck, and don't take it too seriously! Ready, Set.....

speakeasy14[Deleted User]lavenderfields13minskat30labro

Re: Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest!!

• hahahaha awesome categories
    AlPacinajenna8984minskat30
  • Can categories be combined?
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    AlPacina said:
    Can categories be combined?

If you're legit thinking about taking a picture of yourself pooping in your neighbors yard while drinking your favorite drink...........

And something furry
    AlPacinalabro[Deleted User]jenna8984

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

labrospeakeasy14minskat30AuroraRose41
  • @Swazzle OMG your neighbor's house is so intense!

Also I love your animals!
    Swazzle
  • @Swazzle boobies do not start with R!
    labro
  • OK.  I suck at life, so: how the heck do I embed pics/gifs in a post?  I can get them to attach, but for some reason I cannot figure out how to actually get them in the post...

I'm on a  Mac, if that makes a difference...

Want to do the epic scavenger hunt but need to be able to make it an awesome post like the one @Swazzle just posted.
  • OK.  I suck at life, so: how the heck do I embed pics/gifs in a post?  I can get them to attach, but for some reason I cannot figure out how to actually get them in the post...

I'm on a  Mac, if that makes a difference...

Want to do the epic scavenger hunt but need to be able to make it an awesome post like the one @Swazzle just posted.
    Drag and drop! 

• @futuremrshistorian I couldn't figure out the drag & drop so the only way I know how to do it (which is painstaking) is upload each image to Imgur and copy the link it gives you and paste that where you'd paste a gif link

• jenna8984 said:
    @futuremrshistorian I couldn't figure out the drag & drop so the only way I know how to do it (which is painstaking) is upload each image to Imgur and copy the link it gives you and paste that where you'd paste a gif link
    OH. I do drag and drop for gifs only. For pics, I use tinypic. I discovered last night that it's easiest to get the tinypic app and then email myself the links to post. Such a time saver since my pics are all on my phone but I post from my work computer. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards