Not Engaged Yet

Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest!!

Re: Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest!!

• @GoldenPenguin I'm dying right now. His face!!!

• @twodimes check the background hahaha
  • @labro most epic pooping picture ever.
  • @labro - Sorry, but you were supposed to TAKE the picture. You can't use an old one! That's not fair!.................. I'm not saying it's not epic. It's insanely epic.

• @AlPacina I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID RULES ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bella photo stays.

• labro said:
    @AlPacina I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID RULES ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bella photo stays.

Ooooooooooooookay then.

• How do we win? Do we vote on whole posts or individual photos? Bruschi wants to know if his embarrassment was worth it.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin - I think it will be voting on the whole post. But, I mean, if one picture really shines through then it's totally okay for people to vote for Bruschi even though the rest of your pictures are COMPLETE CRAP. ;) (I'm kidding, I'm kidding, oh god, I'm kidding)

• I think we need to pick winners for each category because @swazzle totally nailed the name category with her glorious rack, but @LaBro swept the competition with her pooping picture. @LaBro should also got an honorable mention in the name category because her watch is gorgeous. 

Also, I know @GoldenPenguin submitted her new pittie for the pooping category, but zomg I love him and he's my favorite so far for the furry. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @GoldenPenguin Bruschi's shame was totally worth it. Since I'm a rule breaker and stuff. ;) But how could I use a different pooping picture when I have Bella's photo bomb?

• labro said:
    How do we win? Do we vote on whole posts or individual photos? Bruschi wants to know if his embarrassment was worth it.
    I was just chatting with @Swazzle - how are the votes being handled?

Can we vote per response? Like best response to #1, best response to #2, etc.?

Most creative?

Best overall?

Kind of like superlatives!!!

Doesn't matter. You're just gonna break the rules anyway!

• @speakeasy14 - That is an amazing gif. And Dwight moment.

You guys continue talking this out. I'll see what the majority thinks as far as voting, when I come back from what is going to be a long and stressful meeting.

• @labro - I am fucking DYING at Brendon Chaney's picture. What a dirty little pinecone thrower!

• @labro WTFFFF every other picture in this entire thread comes in but for some ungodly reason your poop picture won't load for me and just has the stupid box with an x in it! image

• jenna8984 said:

@labro WTFFFF every other picture in this entire thread comes in but for some ungodly reason your poop picture won't load for me and just has the stupid box with an x in it! image

Try to "quote" her post....sometimes that lets me see the pictures with an "X" box in the space where I would type a reply.  ;)
  • @minskt30 it still didn't work! sad panda that I'll never get to see this photo!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards