Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

Re: Tuesday

• speakeasy14 -

KeptInStitches -

I've only got as far as knitting and arm knitting scarves!

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.
    "She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten."

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

AlPacina
  • @QueenofGlitz I'm knitting a Gryffindor scarf for a friend as a Christmas present. LINK to pattern. I'm not the fastest knitter in the world... takes me a few months per scarf. Pics of things you have knitted?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    minskat30KeptInStitches
  • minskat30 said:
    @queenofglitz - Cheese OFF the pizza?!?  

You can find me in the corner hanging my head in shame..

Don't knock it until you try it! GOSH!image

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

minskat30
  • I will try crustless pizza :trollface:

MissKittyDanger
  • @QueenOfGlitz - In all seriousness... I was just reading your GTKY post. You're 20 and have been with your BF for 6-7 months. What exactly brought you to TK? 

speakeasy14[Deleted User]
  • minskat30 said:
    minskat30 said:
    @queenofglitz - Cheese OFF the pizza?!?  

You can find me in the corner hanging my head in shame..

Don't knock it until you try it! GOSH!image

TRY IT?!?  

Why in God's good name would I try such a thing.

But wait..have you ever had Chicken Alfredo pizza?

My mouth is watering thinking about it. My SO and I's is THE BEST homemade you'll ever taste!

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• QueenOfGlitzQueenOfGlitz member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    Swazzle said:
    @QueenOfGlitz - In all seriousness... I was just reading your GTKY post. You're 20 and have been with your BF for 6-7 months. What exactly brought you to TK? 

I was on TK about a year ago (not very actively) when I first married my high school sweetheart. He passed away (while we were actually going through a divorce.)

I liked the community back then and I wanted to come see how it was now. Being there's a "Not Engaged Yet" board, I decided instead of just lurking, I'd stay. 

Edit: grammar mistake

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• @eilis1228 I also knitted while watching Netflix last night... except I'm rewatching Doctor Who. Have never seen One Tree Hill.

Sidenote... some of the above is making me think about Starbucks and mouth farts... image

eilis1228
  • Swazzle said:
    @QueenOfGlitz - In all seriousness... I was just reading your GTKY post. You're 20 and have been with your BF for 6-7 months. What exactly brought you to TK? 

I was on TK about a year ago (not very actively) when I first married my high school sweetheart. He passed away (while we were actually going through a divorce.)

I liked the community back then and I wanted to come see how it was now. Being there's a "Not Engaged Yet" board, I decided instead of just lurking, I'd stay. 

Got ya. Sorry to hear about your exH.

• Swazzle said:
    Swazzle said:

Got ya. Sorry to hear about your exH.
    Thank you. It was a very unexpected & hard situation - but I try to believe everything happens for a reason. :)

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• Hi @QueenOfGlitz! I also knit but I'm not very good and I also like cats but I could eat Chinese food every day. GUYS I GOT THE JOB I WANTED ALERT I GOT THE JOB REJOICE OMG I'M SO THRILLED THIS IS THE BEST DAY!!!

Congrats!

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• Hi @QueenOfGlitz! I also knit but I'm not very good and I also like cats but I could eat Chinese food every day. GUYS I GOT THE JOB I WANTED ALERT I GOT THE JOB REJOICE OMG I'M SO THRILLED THIS IS THE BEST DAY!!!

Congrats!

• @untouchablets - Congratulations!! Off to new and exciting things!

What job is this?!?

• @untouchablets - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for you! 

• @untouchablets: YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CONGRATS!!!!  

Why would you ruin perfectly delicious pizza?

Even the cats agree.

@untouchablets - congratulations! 

@speakeasy14 I have seen almost all of the movies you have listed. Casablanca was part of the curriculum in my US History and Film class in high school. Hands down the best class I have ever taken. 

@alpacina - confession: I only recognize Al Pacino for his name. I have no idea what movie he's famous for or what he looks like. Similar feelings on Tom Cruise. 

@star wars fans: I just don't get it. I really like watching them with SW Nerds because it's funny to watch them geek out and I can ask questions. The storyline just isn't intriguing to me. 

-------------

Yesterday was crazy busy (a recurring theme, apparently). I got my hair cut and shaved half of my hair off. It really sent H for a loop. My boss questioned my decisions this morning and I wanted to tell him to STFU. Luckily, my other coworkers love it. 

I was going to add a purple streak into it tonight, but alas, I forgot I have choir rehearsal, so I'll need to cancel that appointment. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
    wink0erin
  • @untouchablets - Congrats!

@audrewuh - Pics pretty please?  Your new hair sounds awesome.  
  • audrewuh said:

Why would you ruin perfectly delicious pizza?

Even the cats agree.

@untouchablets - congratulations! 

@speakeasy14 I have seen almost all of the movies you have listed. Casablanca was part of the curriculum in my US History and Film class in high school. Hands down the best class I have ever taken. 

@alpacina - confession: I only recognize Al Pacino for his name. I have no idea what movie he's famous for or what he looks like. Similar feelings on Tom Cruise. 

@star wars fans: I just don't get it. I really like watching them with SW Nerds because it's funny to watch them geek out and I can ask questions. The storyline just isn't intriguing to me. 

-------------

Yesterday was crazy busy (a recurring theme, apparently). I got my hair cut and shaved half of my hair off. It really sent H for a loop. My boss questioned my decisions this morning and I wanted to tell him to STFU. Luckily, my other coworkers love it. 

I was going to add a purple streak into it tonight, but alas, I forgot I have choir rehearsal, so I'll need to cancel that appointment. 

I was young and dumb, my friend.

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

audrewuh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards