Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday YOU judges

Re: Tuesday YOU judges

• Options
    @minskat30 Omg you are so adorable!!! And your bump!!! LOVE!!!! <3

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 - We miss you!!

@TwoDimes - I'm surprised I wasn't called Chewbacca.

@speakeasy14 - That lunch... YUM.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @jenna8984  ohh! So like timbits :smile: I don't think Dunkins is in Canada anymore, if they are very few

@minskat30 baby bump! :smiley: 

• Options

I'm judging myself for this decision:

I decided to get off work early TODAY instead of tomorrow (the day before vacation that will probably drag and be the slowest ever). But today is also slow and boring, so I just can't wait to not be working.

-------------------------

@minskat30 - You are so freaking cute, and that dress is the bomb.

• Options
    Is my avatar missing for anyone else? I get a generic knot one in posts, but when I click my profile it's still there.

• Options
    wink0erin said:
    Is my avatar missing for anyone else? I get a generic knot one in posts, but when I click my profile it's still there.

Your shark-bear is now flowers. . . But I can see it on your profile.

• Options
    @TwoDimes Vibes vibes vibes for your sister tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @TwoDimes - I judge you....... for making better decisions than me. ;) I hope you enjoy the crap out of your new little snuggle buddy!

• Options
    wink0erin said:
    This relates to the picture thread... I may be judged because I have never had a tamale.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    @Alpacina Maybe someone was scared of my bear riding a shark holding a tommy gun. I see it again now though, must have been a glitch.

• Options

wink0erin said:
    This relates to the picture thread... I may be judged because I have never had a tamale.
    me neither :\

I give up.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    @minskat30  you have the CUTEST little bump! I love it! And I demand regular updated pictures!

• Options
    wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    I need a tamale ASAP. 

After lurking E I have another judge... I think I may have been invited to be a guest's plus one at one or more weddings where the guest didn't actually have a plus one. Luckily every wedding I've attended as a plus one guest was laid back with a buffet and no assigned seating... but I kind of wonder. I'm sure I got judged for it by the brides and grooms. 

• Options
    I judge myself for trying way too hard to name my mom's kitten. And let's be honest, this cat is my mom's. But I can't resist that little face:

I suggested Mercury, Berlioz, and Gandalf. Nothing seems to be sticking yet. @minskat30, I did pass along Ash, Jack, and Max - that doesn't seem to be sticking, either.

I mean, don't I have better things to do?
  • Options
    @labro - Nothing judge-worthy about that! Snickerdoodles are heaven.

@wink0erin - I don't think I would judge someone for coming as a +1, I'd probably assume they didn't know they were agreeing to an invitation that didn't exist.
  • Options
    labro said:
    Things other people will judge me for -

My lunch was snickerdoodles and hot chocolate.
    Mine was Guinness double chocolate cookies and a latte. No judgment. 

• Options
    @speakeasy14 I've loved everything! I have no more love to give!

• Options
    @untouchablets no judgement here, but keep your phone safe! I broke and washed my phone last year. 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 I will do my best! That sounds like an interesting story though lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards