Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday!

edited January 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
Good morning!

Did anyone watch the Clemson vs. Alabama game last night? I'm a little heart broken Clemson lost. It was a good game though!

My hands are still ripped up from last week at CrossFit so I had to modify my workout last night because I can't hang from a bar right now without making them worse...ugh!!! It takes forever to heal.

Callie was so tired last night while I was feeding her. She was basically falling asleep during her feeding. Then the moment I try to put her to bed she woke up lol. It took me about 45 minutes to get her back to sleep and then I was too tired to even eat dinner. I was starving this morning!! 

Tonight we are having leftovers and I need to sneak a trip to Ulta sometime today. I'm completely out of powder and with these dark circles...Lord knows I need it.

Re: Tuesday!

• Options
    I've been wanting to try Crossfit for a while now! It seems like something I would really love; unfortunately, we cannot afford a membership at our local box. How long have you been doing it? What do you like best/worst about it? I'm hoping that once I graduate and I am able to work closer to 40 hours a week, we'll be able to afford a membership for me (FI isn't too interested in trying it out).

Not much going on with me...I have school at noon (meats/seafood class) and then work at 3. I'm trying to motivate myself to go to school early and use their gym for a bit before class. We'll see how well that works.

Oh, also, I know there is a thread about this somewhere (in Chit Chat maybe?), but FI and I just started watching Making a Murderer and HOLY CRAP. That's all I'll say about it because I should probably just go check out that other thread, but it really sucked us in.
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 Did you ever end up going to Michaels? I'm so wanting to go back and get a Valentine's wreath or some sort of Valentine's decorations.

Morning! Last night was kind of low key.. I went home and cleaned up a bit. I then did another Zumba class on YouTube. One of the dances that I did was SO MUCH CARDIO. It was fun though. I am aiming to get 30 minutes of "Active" minutes (according to my FitBit) a day so we will see how this goes! After that I sat and watched two more episodes of MaM. BF made turkey tips for dinner and they were delicious!! 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @Jax43615 We started doing CrossFit in August 2013 so a couple years now. It has been awesome! Before I started I would just do cardio mainly and some weight machines but never heavy lifting combined with cardio. That seriously dropped the extra weight for me and started building muscle. It's expensive but if you think about it, you're getting a personal trainer every single day who makes up your workouts for you. It's amazing! Let me know when you try it out and how you like it. Each box is different so try a few, some of them have free trials and you can go in for a workout and test it out.

@caseface5 I did! I bought some Valentine's decorations. I bought a few last year but not very many so I definitely stocked up this year. They also had Easter stuff and St. Patrick's Day stuff but I had to reign myself in lol. I'll send a picture once I get all of them put out probably this weekend.
  • Options
    @swazzle - Everything crossed that your car doesn't need major work!

@untouchablets - Coraline is so freaking cute!!!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 I talked with the owner of the box in town and he was willing to work with me on a monthly price, which was great! However, we still could not afford the cost. I'm keeping my hopes up that things will change though! I always get the impression that boxes are great fitness communities too - full of support and people from different backgrounds and with different goals. It's very inspiring!
  • Options
    @labro - Jalapeno poppers - seriously yum. I want to live closer to you so I can come by your house and eat all the food you make.  I always come bearing a bottle of wine when I visit people so "win, win"?  ;)
  • Options
    @minskat30 I ALSO bring wine whenever I visit someone. We should obviously just have a wine g2g. :)

@Swazzle Fingers crossed you get a phone call today on your car and that it's an easy fix AND covered under your warranty!

• Options
    @minskat30 - Yay ultrasound!!!! Is this the big one? I know nothing about when things happen as far as babies go. 

@labro - Omg I loooooooooooooove jalapeno poppers. WANT.

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better! I hope that continues! Have fun with your new planner. I love filling in my new planners each year too lol.

@Swazzle Yay for finishing OITNB! The new season is coming June 2016!! So excited!!

@untouchablets Coraline attacked her pee pee pads?!? Why lol?

@minskat30 Oh Callie slept last night but it just took forever to get her to fall back asleep unfortunately. She was so tired from her day that she was falling asleep during feeding and then all of sudden woke up when I put her in her crib. Luckily though she slept through the night.

@labro I wish I ate your dinner last night!

• Options
    @Jax43615 Oh yes! It's definitely very encouraging! I love the people who I work out with! Everyone feels accomplished after the workouts.

@jenna8984 I love listening to Callie's heartbeat when I was pregnant. You could always tell if she was sleeping or doing her jazzercise haha. 
  • Options

@untouchablets Coraline is so cute

@swazzle I hope you get your car back real soon.

@minskat30 Is this your 20 week scan? I hope everything goes well. 

Anniversary

• Options
    @minskat30 It is really fun! There were a few videos I saw that I didn't like so I just skipped them. I have to like the dance and song, but I find that when I do I get much more into it and it works better for me.

@labro Yes, they are healthier than steak and chicken. We marinated them in a low fat teriyaki that was 0 points. So for 5 ounces of turkey it was only 2 WW SP. The taste is similar to chicken. 

@southernpeach89 Yes please AW all the decorations! I love all your decorations anyways, but I need to get more on the Holiday decorations, other than Christmas.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 you're making me feel like a bum with your workouts! And puppies think its fun to rip stuff up and I didn't really tire her out at all before I left for work so she began entertaining herself lol.

@Peaseblossom55 I'm glad you're feeling good today!

@minskat30 what pet insurance do you have and what do you think of it? I'm going to start researching companies.
  • Options
    @jenna8984Yes, I'm in culinary school. Last semester! Woo! I finished all my baking classes last semester and now I'm jumping into the culinary program. The way my prior credits and schedule worked out is that I am taking pre-requisites for the more advanced classes at the same time I'm taking the advanced classes. should be interesting lol, but I know that I can do this.
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF @jenna8984 @minskat30

Are you carrying high or low? High = girl. Low = boy

What has been the baby's heartrate at your appointment(s)? Over 140 = girl, Under 140 = boy

Are you craving sweets or salty/sour things? Sweets = girl. Salty/sour = boy.

Pimples - are you breaking out like crazy? Yes = girl. No = boy.

Morning sickness. Have you been sick as a dog? Yes = girl. No = boy.

• Options
    @minskat30 I say boy.  My theory is to stick with the mother's intuition. 
  • Options
    @minskat30 I can't wait to hear all about it! Fingers crossed for happy and healthy baby!!
    friends tv show funy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards