Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday!

Re: Tuesday!

• Options
    edited January 2016
    @labro Part of me is laughing because for most of the baby things my mum had all signs pointing to boy except for sweets {one major craving for peanut brittle} No wonder my granny was convinced she was going to have a boy lmao!

@Jax43615 My H has been watching it recently out of sheer fact to see what the fuss was about. He gets rage-y at the t.v over what some of the police are doing lol

@wink0erin I feel you on being busy day!

Morning!
    It's been a busy morning! Between appointments, bank deposits, filing, etc it's just been constant

Last night got a new phone. My old one was having serious connector issues and the colder it is out, the worse it gets. So now I am the proud owner of a Sony Xperia M4 Aqua in black. I have device protection, which I'm really only keeping on until we get back from our trip.

I had zero contacts and have no idea how to transfer info from old phone, so luckily for fb I could sound off with info to have people text me. Which some find it funny to say "hey guess who" Idk who you are! I asked for names! Rawr ...
    Tonight Matt and I are going to thrift store to take a look for shorts for us. I'm not a fan of what's currently out there and he has zero shorts for next month's trip.

Uhm ... not much else. More cleaning tonight. I'm trying to tackle all the electronic products we have this week so we can send them to a recycle.
  • Options
    @AlPacina I am laughing way too hard at that gif!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @AlPacina Sure! On top of your daily points, you get something like 42 points a week extra to cover for those days you don't exactly stay on target or if you're saving them for a special occasion like a party. I try not to use those points at all though. 42 is a lot!! Anyway, it's technically the "end" of the week for me since tomorrow is weigh-in day and I had a ton of extra points so I didn't feel guilty about cheating. I don't think going nuts on nachos and beer every day just cause you can is encouraged though. ;)

• Options
    @alpacina I'm actually taking no time off lol and I'm kind of okay with that. Not spending huge blocks of time with her in the first few days will lessen the chance of separation anxiety. I'll get to spend all morning with her tomorrow and all day Thursday though so I'm excited for the day to end lol
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin @Swazzle @AlPacina I'm not sure if I'm excited or not for this season. I really hope it isn't a huge letdown, but I just don't see where they're going with it now
  • Options

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Good morning (or afternoon) all! I'm at my client's house today and its my last day, thank god! 8 hours with one client is way too much! I'm posting from my phone so I'm sorry for not responding to everyone.

I had a mini-breakdown about the guest list last night. I kind of wish we were having a tiny wedding, with friends only. We aren't close to our families but somehow our guest list is 90% family and friends of our parents. FI and I ate both pretty introverted and I feel like the guest list is getting overwhelming with all these people we barely know. Anyway, I know the day of I probably won't even care about this but its giving me anxiety now. But FI did agree to tell his parents that we can't invite their cousin's kids which cuts about ten people plus any SOs they have.

We're going to another tasting tonight. I'm a little irked they only do them on Tuesdays because it means FI and I have to rush like crazy people to get there. Its usually our busiest day of the week. FI is judging an elementary school science fair today so I'm hoping that doesn't go late do he can still make it.

• Options
    @bethsmiles That's tough. I wish I could add something that but the situation just sucks. No matter what your day is going to be awesome and at the end of it all you'll be married to your best friend and nothing will change that!

• Options
    @labro - Thanks, I think I'll be fine with it in a couple days. I'm just weirdly fixated on it this week.

• Options
    @bethsmiles I feel like being fixated on one thing during wedding time is expected, for me it was centerpieces. I have no idea why lol
  • Options
    Iv'e been mia for a while now. I get a chance to pop in and read now and again but haven't had enough time to post. My department is down a person and we've been super busy at work. Also I had my glucose test last week and I tested positive for Gestational Diabetes. I was really upset when I first got the news but am feeling a little better. I'm hoping I can manage it with diet/excercize alone. So far it hasn't been to bad but I miss being able to have sugar when I crave it!

@untouchablets congrats on bringing puppy home!

• Options

A morning full of meetings and my brain is now mush. And the day isn't even close to over, but since I don't have time to go home for lunch at least I get to leave early. Yay!

@speakeasy14 - I have a feeling the season is gonna suuuuuuuuuuck. But whatever. They're making this new season for die hards like us, I'm sure...... So I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of it.

@eilis1228 - I love those kinds of lunches! Work gets a lot more interesting after a lunch like that, haha.

• Options
    @AlPacina Pretty sure no more actual work will be done today. Best Tuesday ever!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @TwoDimes that gif perfectly describes me right now too. And the fact I have some crazy issues that I can't really solve easily unless I print a 150 page document to cross reference. Gahhhh

• Options

@speakeasy14 that will be me in an hour when the snow starts here. Everyone at work is all "oh I bet you can't wait for snow with your new car, you won't have to work from home in the snow anymore" and I'm like :

It's a Subaru, not a freaking tank. I NEVER want snow.

• Options
    @jenna8984 same here. All wheel drive does not mean all wheel stop. It has stopped here and it barely stuck, hopefully you guys have the same luck. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards