Not Engaged Yet

It's Thursday

13»

Re: It's Thursday

• @alpacina did you watch PLL? If so, join in on our theories

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• wink0erin said:
    @speakeasy14 @alpacina Finally the BSC I wished for at Christmas has arrived!

OMG I love Charlie Day & this gif. 

*******************************************************************************************

• wink0erin said:
    @speakeasy14 @alpacina Finally the BSC I wished for at Christmas has arrived!

• @GoldenPenguin That sounds like hell. Ugh. Time to buy all new undies!

@GoldenPenguin and @speakeasy14 Zoey sheds SO MUCH. Anytime I touch her, I end up covered in little white hairs. I don't know how she isn't bald. I have special Zoey clothes that I wear when I take her out at lunch... otherwise my work clothes would turn white from all the Zoey hair. 

• Once again, late to the party! Jeez lol

Can't go through everyone's post at this time sorry!

Home from work today. I made some rice with salsa, onion and cheese and I feel like the salsa had gone bad because my stomach had a rough night.

I locked myself out of my online access for the bank, so i'm on hold to try and get it fixed. Tried yesterday but something happened and it didn't go through.

Not much going on today. Bank appointment later to shove all the money we received from the wedding into an RRSP for later and quc
  • @speakeasy14 - I did not finish the episode because of a happy hour. I will provide theories before the end of the day, because I can feel one of my headaches coming on and will probably head home soon.

• Shedding : cat fur. Angel likes to pull out his fur {don't ask, it's just a thing} and he's a long haired cat. Penny sheds like mad. Short hair and I have no idea what the hell happens! 
  • @minskat30 YAY! I'm so glad the results are all good! I wouldn't 100% trust the weight measurements...they can be off...either higher OR lower. I think it's ok to go in with a plan and discuss your history with your doctor but hopefully it will all go the way you'd like it to. FWIW my mom is petite, she's 5'3'' and weighs something like 105 lbs! AND she gave birth to ME. I was 8 lbs 9 oz or something...by no means a 9 lb plus baby, but for her, I was massive!

• @minskat30 that's wonderful!! I have heard that the mom's birth weight is often VERY close to the baby's. It's been true for many friends of mine that their baby was only 1-2 ounces off from their own birth weights. But of course you never know!!

• @jenna8984 Huh! I've never heard that! I have no idea what my mom's birth weight was but I was a giant baby (I was also 10 days past due....yikes), @southernpeach89 was in the 7 lb and some ounces range and our youngest sister was in the upper 6s. 

• Also @minskat30 Congrats on the awesome ultrasound!! That's great news your placenta isn't blocking the exit zone lol. I always wonder if that could have been the reason why Callie didn't want to exit...because I had an anterior placenta as well but then my water broke spontaneously so who knows....Callie does what she wants when she wants.

• edited January 2016
    @jenna8984 Callie was close to my birth weight, I was 7lbs 6 or 9 oz I can't quite remember what my mom told me and Callie was 7lbs 4 oz.
  • @minskat30 - HOORAY for great ultrasounds!! Also, I LOVEEEEEE Carol Burnett. Like, SERIOUSLY ADORE.

• @twodimes - I missed your post yesterday! I'm sorry, I wasn't ignoring you on purpose. 

I think I mentioned before that my wedding band is scratching the bottom of my e-ring stone, because the moissanite is harder than the morganite. So I either want to add a basket of some sort to protect the morganite, or add another band (like the rose gold one) as a spacer to keep the blingy band away from the bottom of the morganite. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards