Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday

124»

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @wink0erin get the nest! I love using my phone to tell the ac to be one degree cooler or whatnot. I will warn you though, H and I are super handy and had a hard time installing it. It took both our brain powers and Google. And luck. Luck mostly. Cause Google told me if I connected the one wire wrong it might blow up. I guessed right.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    labro said:
    @AlPacina I'm so sorry about Tater. He sounds pretty special! <3 Go home and get all the puppy snuggles you need!

@audrewuh I'm just....I don't even know.

@beanbot2002 Good catch! We'll all be drunk!
    I demand a milk drunk Callie! Because milk drunk babies are the best. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @audrewuh Don't forget that she got robbed and had to replace her front door and stuff last year (right? that happened? am I making that up?), yet she still opted to take out that loan. Oh! and all the venue stuff with the airbnb and the beach! And her trying to force you to pay for very specific, very much not your style shoes for the dresses. And her trying to guilt you into helping pay for hair and makeup. And her flat out saying that she would make her guests suffer at the reception so she could go on an Italian honeymoon (which of course is not actually happening). Also, her lack of foresight when doing the rehearsal dinner and taking time off work on a day she knows she cannot take off or even call in sick for. Or how about that she even insisted on a wedding during spring break weekend knowing full well that you, one of her VIPs, would have to move mountains to get the time off work. 

eta: @AlPacina

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @eilis1228 that classic Shawn and Cory gif love it
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    @AlPacina Sending lots of hugs your way. Go home and get as much puppy snuggles as Marv will let you have.

@audrewuh No judgement here.  I've done it.  Six years ago I put up with a bridezilla, partly because I didn't want to leave my other friend stranded, and partly because I wanted to see the trainwreck unfold. Honestly, I'd never go through it again, but I could write a book on the train wreck that was that wedding. 
  • Options

@alpacina I'm so sorry

@audrewuh that is crazy, so sorry you are dealing with all of this.

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm just glad it's been a gradual increase and not all of it all at once. She's always been crazy, but this wedding has shown her true colors and I'm over it. 

I will definitely post pictures and a beautifully detailed recap come March 14. 

And thanks, @eilis1228, especially for that last detail. That was the gut punch that made everything start to fall into perspective. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    @blue & white - You and your H will be in my thoughts! I'm glad he is improving and all the good thoughts/well wishes for his continued improvement

• Options
    @alpacina Your new co-worker needs to chill. It is an adjustment from private sector to govt work, so hopefully he figures it out quickly. I am sorry about your childhood doggie :(

• Options
    @audrewuh Jesus H Christ, that woman sounds INSANE. I'll make sure to have lots of popcorn available when you come back to post the recap in March. 

• Options
    @audrewuh - That is definitely some of the most bridezilla behavior I've ever heard of! I totally understand wanting to watch the train wreck. Also, the dress is beautiful on you!

My weekend was uneventful. We got a quote for alcohol at the wedding, just under $700, closer to $600 if we decide not to do a champagne toast. FMIL is stressing about the rehearsal dinner for some reason. I've told her million times we really don't need to worry about it 6 months out. She's also freaking out about the guys suits for some reason. She just wants to make all the decisions right now for some reason.

Today is my first day of the semester at the college. I'm so glad I have afternoon classes this semester! The 8 am clas was killing me! 

• Options
    @AlPacina - I am so, so sorry to hear about Tater. Huge hugs headed your way <3

• Options
    @AlPacina - He's so adorable, I'm so sorry for your loss! *all the hugs*

• Options
    @beanbot2002 Omg milk drunk Callie is the best lol. She makes the best sleepy drunk faces after her bedtime feeding! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards