2»

Re: Songs to Release Tables for Dinner?

• Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    Viczaesar said:
    Jen4948 said:
    Viczaesar said:
    And as always, Jen#s is unwilling or unable to admit when she makes a mistake.
    You never do either.
    Incorrect, but thank you for demonstrating the other common reaction from you to being called out - the 'I'm rubber and you're glue' defense.
    And a very common reaction from you seems to be to look for posts from me to call me out on, no matter what I say.

Knock it the fuck off already, @Viczaesar. You're not a moderator.  And it's just as fucking childish from you as anything you accuse me of.
  • Jen4948 said:
    Viczaesar said:
    Jen4948 said:
    Viczaesar said:
    You never do either.
    Incorrect, but thank you for demonstrating the other common reaction from you to being called out - the 'I'm rubber and you're glue' defense.
    And a very common reaction from you seems to be to look for posts from me to call me out on, no matter what I say.

Knock it the fuck off already, @Viczaesar. You're not a moderator.  And it's just as fucking childish from you as anything you accuse me of.
    Jen, you say some batshit things. Frequently. Sometimes people, including @Viczaesar, mostly ignore the weird attitude when you get combative and off-base. This just happens not to be one of those times.

No mods corrected you, because this isn't a mod issue. @MobKazcorrected you because it was important to be clear, and then you didn't take the correction well (which isn't unusual) and people are choosing to call you out on it.

I seriously doubt anyone is trolling the boards looking to call you on your shit. Those of us who are active just happen to see most things eventually.

• Jen4948Jen4948 member
    edited March 2016
    Jen4948 said:
    Viczaesar said:
    Jen4948 said:
    Viczaesar said:
    You never do either.

Jen, you say some batshit things. Frequently. Sometimes people, including @Viczaesar, mostly ignore the weird attitude when you get combative and off-base. This just happens not to be one of those times.

No mods corrected you, because this isn't a mod issue. @MobKazcorrected you because it was important to be clear, and then you didn't take the correction well (which isn't unusual) and people are choosing to call you out on it.

I seriously doubt anyone is trolling the boards looking to call you on your shit. Those of us who are active just happen to see most things eventually.

Everyone says batshit things at some point.  I disagree with you about @Viczaesar.  She makes a habit of going around and calling me out, and I'm fucking sick and tired of it.  That's why I told her to knock it off.
  • Jen4948 said:
    Jen4948 said:
    Viczaesar said:
    Jen4948 said:
    Viczaesar said:
    You never do either.

Everyone says batshit things at some point.  I disagree with you about @Viczaesar.  She makes a habit of going around and calling me out, and I'm fucking sick and tired of it.  That's why I told her to knock it off.
    Jen, you have a tendency to argue.  You get something in your craw and you just won't let go.  Conversations go OP, Jen, Vic, Jen, Flan, Jen, Addie, Jen, Flan, Jen, so it's not usually you and one other person going at it.  Several people attempt to talk you down, and you just won't let go, and you won't admit to maybe having made an incorrect statement early on.  You and I don't argue because I just don't care enough, though I am always on the side of whoever you are arguing with.  It's just weird to me that you try so hard to be correct and get the last word.  I think you might need to take an occasional breath before you post.  You have good advice sometimes.  But it gets lost when you go out on a rant about something that doesn't really matter all that much in the long run.  It'll be okay.  It's just a wedding forum.  You don't have to solve all the world's problems today.  Can't we all just get along?  (Unless you want to have a cash bar at your wedding, then we're gonna fight.)  Thank you for your time.
  • Jen4948Jen4948 member
    edited March 2016
    adk19 said:
    Jen4948 said:
    Jen4948 said:
    Viczaesar said:
    Jen4948 said:
    Viczaesar said:
    You never do either.

Jen, you have a tendency to argue.  You get something in your craw and you just won't let go.  Conversations go OP, Jen, Vic, Jen, Flan, Jen, Addie, Jen, Flan, Jen, so it's not usually you and one other person going at it.  Several people attempt to talk you down, and you just won't let go, and you won't admit to maybe having made an incorrect statement early on.  You and I don't argue because I just don't care enough, though I am always on the side of whoever you are arguing with.  It's just weird to me that you try so hard to be correct and get the last word.  I think you might need to take an occasional breath before you post.  You have good advice sometimes.  But it gets lost when you go out on a rant about something that doesn't really matter all that much in the long run.  It'll be okay.  It's just a wedding forum.  You don't have to solve all the world's problems today.  Can't we all just get along?  (Unless you want to have a cash bar at your wedding, then we're gonna fight.)  Thank you for your time.
    I would love it if we could all get along.  I said earlier in this thread I misspoke.  That should have been the end of it.

Then @Viczaesar had to make a nasty, totally unnecessary comment about it.  Enough should be enough already.
  • driddrid member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    OP, I'm so sorry my comment turned your thread into a shitshow! Hopefully you got the information you needed. 

...and not from my comment  ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards