Not Engaged Yet

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays

13»

Re: Somebody's got a case of the Mondays

• Omg @beanbot2002 that's awful about the shooting. I don't donate to GoFundMe unless I personally know the person for that reason, I hope whoever set up the fake one is punished. 

• wink0erin said:
    Omg @beanbot2002 that's awful about the shooting. I don't donate to GoFundMe unless I personally know the person for that reason, I hope whoever set up the fake one is punished. 
    Same here. Unless I personally know the person involved, or the person who has created the Go Fund Me, I don't donate there. There have been so many scam ones. It's really unfortunate.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @beanbot2002 HOLY CRAP that happened around the corner from you? I've seen the story all over FB. That is so so sad. 
    Happy Birthday to Noah! How the hell is he 2 already?! 
    Poor Bean, I hate the eye doctors. It freaks me out having anything near my eyes so I always had the hardest time there! 
    I don't know how I got stuck in a box...but here we are...
    Yes, maybe about .5 a mile away. About 10 houses away from my Aunt. Absolutely terrifying and heartbreaking. Their son just celebrated his 11th birthday on Wednesday, and just made principal's honor roll...and now this. I just can't begin to imagine what he is going through. My heart aches so much for him.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @beanbot2002 Aww glad they said his speech is fine!

• @caseface5 Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

• @minskat30 - So pretty!! And your nails look like $1,000,000 compared to mine! I just started using some nail biting cream this weekend. They are a hot mess and I have a work trip in 8 days!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @labro I like the first option, personally, but that's because I like to pull my hair back if it's in my face. Both are really cute though!! I've been considering chopping mine too!
    friends tv show funy
  • @labro I really like both cuts on you, but I vote for the shorter option. 

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    @labro - I like both options.  :)  My favorite is the first but I like slightly longer hair.  
  • I personally believe there is such a thing as "too polite", i.e. someone holding the door open for you when you're a million miles away. Another one I'm adding the list is giving too much room when passing in a hallway or staircase. When people turn and put their back up against the wall I feel a little bit like "How much room do you think I need, buddy?!?" Random thought of today.

@labro - I'm with @caseface5. I think hair styling "flexibility" has become more important to me as I've gotten older, haha.

• @minskat30 Yeah right now my shortest length is to my collarbone so I can stand it take it up by a couple inches for sure.

@caseface5 That length is still easy for me to pull my hair back although I might have more wispies than usual. I pretty much prefer for an easy out the door style that doesn't require more than a hair dryer and possibly a round brush. I'm l-a-z-y with a capital L.

Oh look me again. I really am adorable with this cut!

• @caseface5 To the old supt:

• wink0erin said:
    @caseface5 To the old supt:

Ahhh!!!! Blackfish! He's done it again!!!

• @minskat30 love your rings, you're right that part where the diamonds go up leading to the big one is so pretty!

@labro dammit can't see yo pics

@eilis1228 WHAT. that is amazing.

• @eilis1228 In theory that sounds awesome!! I hope you guys have fun!

In reality, I would probably want to kill myself if I was stuck in a room full of people all quoting a movie because IRL that drives me nuts 99.9% of the time. Quotes AFTER the movie = A-OK Quotes DURING the movie = STFU you're ruining it.

Obviously I'm a kill joy. ;)

• @eilis1228 Is it like Rocky Horror for Mean Girls? I'm intrigued. 

• @AlPacina - Sending big hugs your way! I'm here if you ever need to vent/chat <3

@TwoDimes - I didn't solder mine together because I didn't see much of a point even though I've only ever worn my rings together no matter what I'm doing/where I am/etc. My wedding band isn't eternity and, yes, sometimes it spins but I just turn it back when I notice it, NBD. I did think about it at one point but I'm glad I didn't get them soldered since I had issues with my rings and I became allergic to the nickel after a while and I discovered that it was my anniversary band causing the issue, not my e-ring or wedding band. 

@beanbot2002 - I'm RLOLing from your story about Bean and the contacts! 

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    @TwoDimes So obviously we'll just never watch Friends together. :P

• wink0erin said:
    @eilis1228 Is it like Rocky Horror for Mean Girls? I'm intrigued. 
    Yeah, I think so. This theatre does this sort of thing for a variety of movies. My cousin went to one a few weeks ago for Clueless, and they gave everyone fuzzy pens for the prop. They had special movie-themed drinks and appetizers available too, and she really enjoyed it. Seems similar to Rocky Horror, though I don't think anyone dresses up.

• Jumping in from being MIA yesterday to address @TwoDimes & her soldering question.

I didn't get my original band soldered to my e-ring - it's an eternity band, so I didn't think it would be an issue with spinning, and I wanted the option of wearing just my band. Of course, it DID cause an issue, because it scratched the bottom of my e-ring stone. 

So when I got my NEW band, I did have that soldered to the e-ring, so that it wouldn't spin & so it would stay as a spacer between my e-ring and original wedding band. I'm really glad I did it! Now I can wear all three together, just my original band, or just the e-ring and new band. Totally worth it. 

*******************************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards