Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tired Tuesday

Morning all!  How was your long weekend?  What did you do?  

I know I did a lot this weekend but now for the life of me I can't remember all what!  We got some things done for baby girl....clothes, laundry, closet organization and a few odds and ends like making sure her pack n'play vibrator works, swing has batteries, etc.  I ended up not being able to get my hair done.  :( When I called to make an appointment, they were already booked.  I DID get a facial though and it was really, really nice.  Hoping to get my hair done this week then.

We also planted a little garden this weekend, which was nice.  I honestly didn't think we would have time this year but I love our garden and caring for it and I'm glad we did it...we have hot peppers, three tomato plants, cucumber, a strawberry plant and loads of herbs!  H and I also went for a few walks this weekend, including a 4 mile or so one yesterday, but other than a handful of real contractions that were sporadic, no news from Miss Thing. 

Today is crazy.  H is closing on his condo sale in Chicago this week (we decided to sell it since we don't want to be landlords anymore for it) so he had to go in early.  I followed suit because work is looking really busy today.  Hopefully I can leave early because the idea of of a 14 hour day does not sound appealing (at all).  

Re: Tired Tuesday

• Options
    Questions for June...since that is tomorrow!!

-What are your goals for the month?

-Most looking forward to?

-Least looking forward to?

-Next trip planned?

• Options
    Mmmmm pickle dip @swazzle - that stuff is like crack.  :)  I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - You know, there may be something to that...maybe I should go see a comedy of some sort (my mom went into labor the day after a comedy show!).  What are you guys doing for Father's Day this year?  Also, HOW has Callie grown so much?!?  She is so precious! 
  • Options
    @jenna8984 This is probably a really stupid question but what is a beard kit haha?

@cu97tiger Yay for your first rope climb! DH hates the rope! I used to climb the rope a lot in my gymnastics days but those rope burns....ugh they suck!
  • Options

@southernpeach89 It has a beard conditioner, oil, balm, comb, trimmer scissors! He has never used any of those products but I know he's wanted to try them out.

@twodimes I know it's a restaurant overlooking the lake and there will be like 20-25 people. I don't know anything else! My friend and I always talk about how we think themes are tacky so I know she's just doing like floral centerpieces and not a theme. Your weekend looks so fun-I just want to steal Indy for a day!

@cu97tiger how many more days until you find out?!

• Options
    I posted about my week in it's own AW because it was SO LONG and there were tons of pics lol.

To not totally neglect my school work in favor of good weather.

BF's youngest brother graduates from High School! Can't wait to see that, and probably comfort his mom haha.

Covering all of my coworkers' shifts while they go on vacation lol.

-Next trip planned?
    Not until October, San Diego for a wedding. I keep reminding BF that we need to book flights and yet it has not been done yet lol.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes I don't think that's unpopular at all! I love themes for baby showers/ kids parties. Themes for weddings...like characters themes lol that's another story.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @beachyone15 It is literally what it sounds like. It's a wooden box designed and built specially for bats to come live in. http://www.nwf.org/Garden-For-Wildlife/Cover/Build-a-Bat-House.aspx We have sooo many bugs and mosquitoes so we want to encourage the little critters to come live in our yard and eat them all up! Plus bats in the Southeast have been battling a diseae called White Nose Syndrome so they've been encouraging as much habitat creation for bats as possible to help out their populations and give bats more places to live in.

• Options
    Focus on eating healthier and working out consistently. 

I'm running a 5k with friends at the end of the month which should be a really fun day!

Just work in general - This summer is not going to be fun around here.

-Next trip planned?
    H and I are visiting friends in South Carolina in a couple of weeks.
  • Options

@twodimes Yea she cares way more about the theme thing than I do- I kept telling her I'll be happy and grateful for anything she does for the shower. I would never walk in and be like "oh, gross". And I love yours because to me it doesn't scream childish. Like our nursery has those woodsy decals but they are just normal looking deer, they aren't like "wide-eyed Disney cartoon" deer. That is the stuff I'm personally not into.

@beachyone15 Nice necklace! haha your Target trips sounds like H....he left Saturday to go buy a cheap fishing pole for our pond...and he came home with a deluxe fishing kayak! I was like what the hell but not mad because I know he'll use it a lot. And Seattle is amazing- yes go there.

@labro that cemetery sounds gorgeous, what a nice day.

@pambeesly524 glad you had fun with your brother and get to see him again tonight. I know a ton of people who went to the Boston Calling.

• Options
  • Options
    @lizzytish88 I think you are busy with payroll today but curious if you made it to the BBQ festival this weekend and how it was?

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @Blue & White Big hugs! When are you having visitors at your house? Hopefully with school being out now it'll be a bit easier to handle full-time caregiving since you aren't have to work full-time at the same time! <3 I wish our Florida trip wasn't so far away from you! Why is Florida so dumb?

• Options
    @labro I currently have no one committed to visiting in the near future. My parents have said they'll come back in a few weeks and I know they will but no one else is nearly as reliable. I am getting groceries delivered today though so at least that's easier than dragging a wheelchair and a cart through Publix. 
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    Blue & White Maybe you should sign up for Home Chef or Blue Apron or something temporarily too! Just one less thing you have to think about every week!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards