Not Engaged Yet

Tired Tuesday

13»

Re: Tired Tuesday

• Hi! I'm new but planning on sticking around. 

My poor dog is sick today and I hate it. I wish I could make him better but I'm hoping he is feeling better soon. 
  • @Peaseblossom55 - SO MUCH <3 TO YOU! I think about (and stalk you) everyday. Creepy hugs! 

• @DreamReve1 - Welcome to the board! What kind of dog do you have? What's his name? Do you like guacamole? What toppings do you like on your pizza?

• Swazzle said:
    @DreamReve1 - Welcome to the board! What kind of dog do you have? What's his name? Do you like guacamole? What toppings do you like on your pizza?
    He's a Shih Tzu, and his name is Max! I'm picky about guacamole but I do like it when it's made right. 

I love pizza. I'll eat anything but my fave is chicken, jalapeños, and pineapple. 

I thought about an intro thread but i didn't know if you "do" that here! 
  • @DreamReve1 - We haven't had any new posters around here in a while but you're more than welcome to start a GTKY thread! They're a thing here :smile: 

I make the world's best guac! That is a really interesting combo for pizza. I don't think I could do the jalapenos because I can't handle anything too spicy but I surprisingly really like pineapple on pizza. 

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @DreamReve1 That sounds like my ideal pizza - except bbq sauce instead of tomato for the base! I LOVE jalapenos on pizza!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards