Not Engaged Yet

Tired Tuesday

Re: Tired Tuesday

• @Blue & White Ugh I wish we were going to be close to you too! I hope you get lots of help this Summer with your H. It sounds like he is really doing great with therapy! I hope he continues to improve.
  • @labro I've thought about it but truthfully most of my meals I cook are pretty straight forward and might be easier lol
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @LizzyTish88 - Your face swap picture in that collage is absolutely horrifying, haha!

• @LizzyTish88 OMG that mac and cheese looks sooo good! I think I could eat a lb of mac and cheese right now.
  • @AlPacina - Those balloons look like so much fun! How have I never heard of them before??? And yes, I'll take you up on Seattle recommendations when it gets closer!
    @LizzyTish88 - Happy birthday to your BF!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @LizzyTish88 Ugh...I am so so glad (not) that I sent our leftover mac n cheese with H this morning. I'm craving it SO MUCH right now!!! That mac looks delicious!

• wow I am jealous of all the Mac n cheese! I'm having leftover cream cheese chicken chili for lunch which is delicious but not Mac n cheese! 

Also I watched motocrossed with H on the Disney channel this weekend and was amazed he didn't make me turn it off. Those classics are just cheesy good times
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @lizzytish88 awesome that you made it to the BBQ- that food all sounds super amazing! And hells yes to being done the last payroll of the year!! Do you have the summer off, or do you still work admin year round? Aaw I feel like I've never seen your BF before, what a cutie pie you both are.

@alpacina your fun level this weekend sounds borderline illegal. I want those balloons, and all that food, and neighbors who make badass drinks!

@keptinstitches man your mom's computer sounds like a hot mess, great job getting through it all.

• Hey ladies! Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day long weekend, I know some of you have been working lots lately {looking at you @minskat30 ! ;)} and seems like everyone had a good long weekend.

I gave myself a long weekend by being woken up at 2am and couldn't sleep then had headache and just got progressively worse .... It was stupid levels of hot this weekend, so that might be the culprit.

Friday after work we bought marshmallows and went to a buddy's place for a fire. I forgot how bad mosquitoes are in the country! Anyways he was drinking and said he hadn't eaten dinner, so I ended up making a sandwich {pb on english muffin} Not because he can't do it himself, but because it bothers me when people drink on an empty stomach {when going out I was always the one who encouraged people to drink water also}

Saturday was just hot, so we didn't do much. With our fans, we just kept things as cool as possible. Got some boxes and started packing stuff.
    That night I stopped at my mum's place and hung out.

Sunday I met up with my mum while Matt got his tires done. Went to Winners {TJ Maxx/Marshall's for Americans - same company} and planned out a few things I may go back for next spring. Afterwards went to GT and got a rug for beside the bed. {neither of us are use to hardwood anymore so it's more so feet aren't hitting cold floor right away}

Sunday night not much. More packing. Good chunk done but don't have any more tape or bubble wrap.

Anyways, busy morning and just about done but I had a brief moment to post.

I'll be back in a bit!!
  • @PamBeesly524 - That sounds so awesome! Maddie is the freakin best! I'd probably be just as excited to see her, haha........ I go to too many concerts over here where people don't dance. Stupid hipsters.

• labrolabro member

Sunday I met up with my mum while Matt got his tires done. Went to Winners {TJ Maxx/Marshall's for Americans - same company} and planned out a few things I may go back for next spring. Afterwards went to GT and got a rug for beside the bed. {neither of us are use to hardwood anymore so it's more so feet aren't hitting cold floor right away}
    TJ Maxx in 'Murica switches out their stock practically every week...will they really be carrying all the same shit nearly a year from now?

• labro said:

TJ Maxx in 'Murica switches out their stock practically every week...will they really be carrying all the same shit nearly a year from now?

I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe she meant just getting ideas, like go back next year for a similar style bench or mail organizer or whatever?

• @PamBeesly524 Ugh, I hate it when no one dances either. So boring! Her show sounds amazing. I am so jealous. I actually got an email from Spotify last week about her tour-- apparently I'm one of her top listeners on Spotify, so they sent me a pre-sale code for tickets. Unfortunately she's not coming to my town :( So bummed.

@LizzyTish88 Happy Birthday to your BF!!!!!!!!

@Blue&White I am SO GLAD your H is doing so well! I've been thinking of you guys a lot and sending you T&P daily. 

@AlPacina I wish I had that water balloon contraption as a kid. Oh my god. I'm imagining how much more epic our neighborhood boy vs girl water balloon fights would have been. I vote that we do a NEY water balloon fight at the net G2G!

• @eilis1228 HA! I did the same thing! I have one coming next week lol.
    friends tv show funy
  • @labro YES! I wholeheartedly agree! Pretty much every other retailer offers a birthday discount of some sort, so they should follow suit. 

• @labro @jenna8984 yes and no. Anything I really want and can't wait for, I'll pick up now but every year the Canadian stores have roughly similar stuff every year.
  • @beachyone15 - I'll have a quantitative blood test on Friday morning. I'll probably get the results around 3pm. Depending on what that comes back as, I will know one way or the other.
    @blue & white - HIIIII! I'm so glad your H's rehab is progressing.
    @alpacina - That meme (just remember you're going to die) is just what I needed to hear today. I am SO over work!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @labro - What if you painted the table like a mint color, to still blend with the house but also blend with the lighter colored chairs?
    I think the basket would look good in a dark green color.

.....Or maybe I'm just attracted to green at the moment.

• @labro I like boring whites too, but I'm obsessed with your shutters color!

• labrolabro member
    edited May 2016
    @jenna8984 Lol, my house and shutter colors have been something I've learned to love. I wasn't a big fan of the sage paint/forest green shutters until fairly recently.

@beachyone15 I'm worried the mint will blend too much though...do you think if I do a base in like a robin's egg blue and then paint over with mint and then sand slightly so the blue undertones show will look pretty? I feel like the table is supposed to be an accent piece, but I do think the mint on the sage color would be pretty.

• @labro - Oh! I thought the colors were more of a grey blue and turquoise (at least it looks that way on my computer). Yeah, what I suggested would be too much green.
    I like your idea of blending the mint and blue, and then maybe doing the basket in white. Sounds pretty!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards