Our wedding is supposed to be June 13th, but I've heard from my venue they've already canceled all events in April and will be looking at canceling May events due to the Coronavirus. No one is sure how things will be in June yet, but we live in Missouri where our governor has done very little to stop the spread. We opened the first testing center in my city today, so no one knows how many cases we really have.
Luckily, we were able to reserve the only date our venue still had open this year, Nov 7, as a back up. My question is, has anyone went ahead and filled out all the paperwork to be married before the ceremony? We've been engaged 2 and a half years now and really don't want to wait until Nov 7 to finally be married. We already paid for everything or I would have just canceled the ceremony all together. Would it be weird to be married in May/June/whenever we can go outside again, then have the ceremony and reception in November?