Wedding Woes
Options

90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Didn't this whole trip start because of a desire to do the bra fitting there??
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    Didn't this whole trip start because of a desire to do the bra fitting there??
    Not really, though that was a main thing we wanted to do.  We had both talked about wanting to go to Savannah over the years because neither of us had ever been, but was a place we really wanted to go to.  And then I'd wanted to go back to Atlanta and visit again because it had been over 20 years since I was last there.

Planning out LiviRae was then a little more motivation!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    D’oh! We gotta go back too.  I completely forgot to go to the Kennesaw House museum.  And we were in Marietta too! 

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    I just saw Rebecca on a commercial for Sonnabella (or something like that) some liposuction type thing, made me laugh

• Options
    CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2021
    My friend and I were talking and we think Angie not only got a reduction, but implants as well.  Probably better than a lift so they stay perky and no verticle scar. She said they had to drop, which indicates an implant.
    but $25,000 for a facelift and lipo?!? That’s Hollywood for you.  You can get good work anywhere for a lot cheaper.  But I agree with her wanting to do something nice for herself and it’s her money so goahead.  But price shop, lady.  Find a good doctor even closer to GA. And maybe wait a bit while some weight goes down...

speaking of boobs, did Natalie get bigger boobs? They seemed to have gone wild and were popping outta her bra. In her intro still with Mike, they don’t seem that big.  I also laughed with the pillowtalk people about her going “tell that to Johnny Depp and.... and.... other stars”.  Johny Depp is the only star in Hollywood lol.  I understand why Natalie ran out of the butcher shop.  Hopefully Trish makes some vegetarian meals or allows Natalie to fix some. She’s never going to get Mike to turn into a vegetarian, but Mike and Trish have to see her side too.

Do you think Tiffany’s Dad will still co-sponsor Ronald after the truth comes out?  So risky, and I wouldn’t do that. Especially as the pillowtalkers say, with a gambling addiction. How old was Maggie when she had Tiffany? She does not look like she can even have a 29 year old! And she looks better and better everytime I see her.

And I’m sick of the Elizabeth/Andrei storyline. They had their fame and really are stretching this storyline.

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    Plus wouldn't the truth be out seeing as their original storyline of her moving to South Africa has been on TV for a while. Or maybe he doesn't want to watch his daughter's episodes?? seems strange for the truth not to be out 
  • Options
    Re: Angela.  Not to mention, having all this work done across the country is a huge hotel bill while she recovers.  Though I bet 90DF is paying for the hotel.  Plus, at some point, she needs to fly back home and that is a long flight when she will probably still be in pain.  

My first thought when I saw Natalie was, "Natalie needs to visit Molly/Cynthia at LiviRae! She needs a bra that properly fits." Lol.  But yeah, she has definitely had an augmentation since first appearing on 90DF.  Trish is horrible.  That is twice she has ignored Natalie being a pescatarian, when it comes to the Thanksgiving meal.  I agree with Trish that Natalie should be giving more thought about her future employment; HOWEVER, that isn't her place to say.  If Mike wants Natalie to do more housework and/or have gainful employment (when she is able to), than that is a discussion between them.

Natalie, you come on down to NOLA for Thanksgiving.  We might have turkey and ham on the table, but one of our classic TG dishes is seafood stuffed mirletons.  Call up Jovi.  He knows what I am talking about, lol.

I think Tiffany's dad would co-sponsor Ronald.  It's a very poor choice, but Tiffany seems to have him wrapped around her finger.  I hear ya!  I thought her mom was her sister when they first appeared on the show, lol. 

I've also heard that the big deal TLC always makes about "being responsible for someone for 10 years or until they become a citizen", isn't quite true.  Someone in the US on a visa isn't eligible for government social benefits (I've heard, not totally sure), so they wouldn't receive those anyway.  However, if they are injured and not insured, hospitals need to treat everyone.  As such, that is the only type of financial obligation that a sponsor might be responsible for.  Which could be astronomical!  But also much less likely to occur than receiving socialized benefits. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    I 1000000% do not believe Angela just happened to decide to stay longer and get more plastic surgery. 
  • Options
    I started 90 Day Foody Call last night. I thought it looked stupid from the premises of it but I actually ended up digging it. Annie’s meal (of course) looked great - until she loaded the fish sauce with all the hot peppers.  And now I want to try my hand at homemade sausage thanks to Syngin.

https://www.tlcme.com/shows/90-day-fiance-foody-call?fbclid=IwAR0Lqmhc71rCAYaUQcsnypXHuSPtCEkfsj7f-NaRJgeJqDw50h6-zk9Jy9E

i only saw the first 2 eps, and some of the viewer questions got a liiiiiiittle to sexual.  I was like “it’s a cooking show ffs!”.  But Annie and David were cute as always and Tania and Syngin actually got along and she seemed *gasp* fun to hang out with.  I’m looking forward to the others. All but Emily & Sasha.  I don’t know if tlc told him to be an asshole or if that’s the real him, but he sure has me hating him. 

• Options
    I started 90 Day Foody Call last night. I thought it looked stupid from the premises of it but I actually ended up digging it. Annie’s meal (of course) looked great - until she loaded the fish sauce with all the hot peppers.  And now I want to try my hand at homemade sausage thanks to Syngin.

https://www.tlcme.com/shows/90-day-fiance-foody-call?fbclid=IwAR0Lqmhc71rCAYaUQcsnypXHuSPtCEkfsj7f-NaRJgeJqDw50h6-zk9Jy9E

i only saw the first 2 eps, and some of the viewer questions got a liiiiiiittle to sexual.  I was like “it’s a cooking show ffs!”.  But Annie and David were cute as always and Tania and Syngin actually got along and she seemed *gasp* fun to hang out with.  I’m looking forward to the others. All but Emily & Sasha.  I don’t know if tlc told him to be an asshole or if that’s the real him, but he sure has me hating him. 
    I hadn't even heard of this show until your post!

It's nice to know Tania and Syngin are still together.

I clicked on the link and saw Emily and Sasha's recipes were Beef Stroganoff and Apple Pie.  Whhaaattt!!!!  Sasha actually associated himself with one dish that is high in fat and another dish that is high in sugar.  I still remember when he came in and threw out Emily's sister's cereal boxes.  After she was giving them a free place to stay, while they got on their feet!  Though I assume that was for TLC's benefit and he wasn't actually that much of an ingrate.

I was expecting him to have something more like Russ and Pao's recipe.  Vegan Arepas.  No thanks, Pao.

There is a lot of hate for Pao/Russ on the 90DF sub-reddit for their activities outside of the show.  Supposedly, they are conspiracy theorist QAnon, anti-vaxxer Trumpers.  They also went gallivanting around the country on a months long road trip, during the height of the pandemic.

David and Annie got bad press for the same thing.  Not the anti-vaxxer/Trumper part, but doing a lot of traveling when most of the country was shut down.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah some of the recipes are meh.

so 90 Day has done a dating game show spin off, cooking show spin off, what next?  Home decor/remodel one?  😂 

Actually, after I posted this i purchased the meat grinder/casings kitchenaid attachment since it was 25% more off on amazon!  This is the 2nd time I told myself I wanted to make my own sausage.  The first time was when I was watching “Jenny loves Donnie” and Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Whalberg made a family sausage recipe and they looked like they were having fun doing it too!

maybe it’s something about celebrities and sausage that makes me want to do my own?

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    I'm afraid to ask how many more spinoffs they can have, sheesh! 
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    I watched about half of last night's episode, do we really think Angela is paying for all of her surgeries? If so I would understand the outrage of Michael and his family with the difference in economic status of the countries. Although I think I heard them say why is she spending that on surgery when they could spend it on trying to have a baby and I'm thinking oh lord that ship still can't be in the harbor, right
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Lol I thought that too.  About him wanting to put the money into baby making?  Ummm no amount of $ is going to make her fertile. I also think getting thin wasn’t for her health. She seems more focused on being hot & thin so Michael won’t stray.  But as far as paying, she’s either getting it for free from the publicity or free from tlc or a hefty hefty discount. 

Also, only one clip from Yara/Jovi.  I don’t think they have much of a storyline going on.  I feel so bad for her though.  It’s bad enough if your partner is gone for months on end, throw in a newborn baby ontop of that!

The dinner with Michael, Natalie, Trish and Ron.  Awaaaawkward.  At first I tought Ron was just nervous from the cameras.. but then I thought “naw, he’s creepy”.  And then he went all nice again and I thought “no, he’s over compensating for Trish who’s such a bitch” and then he’d smile at Natalie and I went back to “nope, he’s a creep”. And what was with Natlie’s uncontrollable laugher? I know their story line is “bitch MIL” because Trish’s first visit was NOT as bad as this one.  Ouch!
    Where does Trish live?  Is it somewhere warm where she can wear sleevless on Thanksgiving?  Also, Natalie needs to be on foody call and show me how to make that borscht!  I love that soup. 

pillow talk: Rebecca looks GOOD.  Good for her.
    Cynthia and Molly are back.  Yay! 

• Options
    I've never had borscht.  But I don't like beets, so I assume I wouldn't like that soup.  Natalie's behavior was weird and "off" in that episode.  I forget the state, but Trish is somewhere in the northern Midwest, so it probably wasn't warm there for Thanksgiving.

I guess it adds to the "drama" to pretend that Angela is paying all that money for surgeries.  And that it somehow means there will be no money for them to use for fertility treatments.  Angela has never said anything like that.  And, right!  The money is the least of their problems with trying to have a baby.

You know what else Angela spends a lot of money on?  Supporting Michael.  So him and his family can just STFU about what Angela does with her money. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So I caught up with Darcey when she first appeared on the show.  And then I saw the youtube teaser for Darcey & Stacey season 2.
    I think she started the show at 42 (going on 43) and now they’re 46 - so lets say they’ve been with 90DF for three years now.  The changes!!! Omg.  The changes.  And not for the better. They were so cute in their debut season.  Also - Stacey is 46 and trying for a baby with Florian.... should someone sit down and talk to these people?  Maybe Molly should.  In “single life” she flat out told her new beau she probably could not have any more kids. 

• Options
    I started watching 90 Day Journey: Angela & Michael since I never saw their debut episode either.

in their first season Michael absolutely 100% was using her for the green card.  But the Michael I see now... I don’t see that.  Do you think he came to love her? Or is he a good actor? 

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    I think there is some real love mixed in with the desire to live in the US. I feel like if it was just 100% about getting a green card he could have done that quicker and with someone who wasn't abusive toward him. He definitely played the long game 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    I think there is some real love mixed in with the desire to live in the US. I feel like if it was just 100% about getting a green card he could have done that quicker and with someone who wasn't abusive toward him. He definitely played the long game 
    I agree.  I think that is true for a lot of 90DF couples.  They aren't marrying someone just to come to the US, but that is also part of the attraction.

In the beginning, I think Michael leaned much more to the "get a green card" side.  But, over time, there is definitely genuine love there. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I watched a little of HEA last night and OMG I hate Brandon's parents so much. 

ETA: why is Natalie being so rude to Mike's mom, saying she called her a hooker???
  • Options
    I watched a little of HEA last night and OMG I hate Brandon's parents so much. 

ETA: why is Natalie being so rude to Mike's mom, saying she called her a hooker???
    I know we don't hear everything that is said between people on the 90DF show.  But, the camera crew was there for the whole Mike/Natalie visit with his mom.  You KNOW if Mike's mom called Natalie a hooker.  Or if it even sounded like she might have.  They would have aired that.  They didn't.  At all.  Which makes me think Natalie really heard something wrong.  Enough wrong that the show couldn't even figure out where Natalie got that from.

Like the infamous scene where Chantel thought Pedro's sister called her a puta (derogatory word in Spanish for a woman, kind of translates to slut).  Except she didn't.  I forget the word the sister actually used, but Chantel misheard it.  Though the sister realized what Chantel thought she said and relished in not correcting her, lmao.  To which Chantel then called the sister, in a quote that will live forever in 90DF history, a "bitch-ass, slut-ass whore".

Don't get me wrong.  Trish OBVIOUSLY doesn't like Natalie and did treat her badly.  So it was annoying to hear her act so innocent.  Like she couldn't possibly fathom why Natalie felt that way.  But, at the same time, then Natalie took it to a further extreme by refusing to even speak to her and sulking in the car.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I will always crack up at the bitch ass slut ass whore..lol. 

But yeah, Natalie was insanely disrespectful. 
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    That is one of the best lines from 90DF!
  • Options
    I watched Pillow Talk last night.  Ah ha!  Rebecca figured out what Natalie misheard.  Trish called her a "good cooker", when they were in the kitchen cooking together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I watched Pillow Talk last night.  Ah ha!  Rebecca figured out what Natalie misheard.  Trish called her a "good cooker", when they were in the kitchen cooking together.
    OMG STOP. That is crazy. 
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    As annoying as I often find Angela I do think it is amazing how she is with her grandkids, especially doing virtual school with them all
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    I really wish Ronald's visa was denied, I really don't like him and think he's bad for her. He seems so selfish and just unrealistic about how life works. Then again Tiffany seems that way too
  • Options
    Ronald has been portrayed as such an ass lately.  Very cocky.  I liked him at first and I liked him with Daniel a lot. I hope that’s a tlc twist.

Natalie and Mike just don’t go together. They never should have gotten married.  I see Natalie’s side but she should be a bigger person and be fake nice and maybe just stfu.  That’s probably what I would do in her shoes. Kill her with kindness. 

That “good cooker” comment was made as a joke by Cybthia and Molly in last ep! I haven’t seen this pillow talk yet.

Kilani is also a spoiled brat.  Asuleo was being romantic and I would love a weekend like that from any man. Sure, maybe the topic of a cabin in the woods/nature vacation SHOULD have been brought up before this even in casual conversation... like he had no idea this wasn’t her thing?  Lol. 

Angela is a good meemaw. She’s looking good.  After her hypnosis session I looked up hypnosis for weight loss.  It’s expensive as hell (the highly rated facility near me)... but now I’m wondering if it’ll work and be worth it? I’m going to sit on it for awhile.  They have a groupon I could maybe get another 25% off on to teat the 1st session anyway. Let’s see if it works on Angela....

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Woah! Looks like a few divorces are coming up! And maybe Kalani and Asuelu are the ones that make it? I thought he handled that divorce lawyer news VERY well and the communication throughout the trip was great. Still have a lot to sort through but they talked like real adults so maybe they have some hope?

still feeling sorry for Yara. It’s gotta be tough with Jovi gone for so long. She made a valid point about knowing his life when she met and married him but they had a child right away which changed eveything. Buuuuut if they weren’t ready to have kids yet, we have ways to prevent that. I would probably want to go home alone too, nice of Gwen to take her, but I’d rather have daily visits from time to time. 

Angela.  Oh Angela. If Michael can say “I’m not going to beg you” when you say it’s over, then he already had one foot out the door. I don’t think it will work.  You do you, divorce him and try dating local for someone who realizes there will be no more kids in the future. 

I have nothing to say about Ronald.  I hope for Tiffany’s sake TLC needs a “you’re married to a complete dick” storyline to stay on the air and he really doesn’t think that way.  Also what landlord allows you to do major construction in a rental? I’m assuming it’s a rental, he didn’t mention buying a house while waiting on his visa to come through.

I also think Elizabeth’s siblings are major button pushers and Andrei is no angel himself, but I think he’s trying to put it past him.  But can’t.  Because Elizabeth’s sisters/brother can’t.

• Options
    I also thought Asuelu handled the speaking to a divorce lawyer news, well.  Maybe that's the kick in the pants he needs to start stepping up more in their family.

I'm much less sympathetic to Yara.  Sure, it does suck to have to parent by yourself, half the time.  But, it almost makes me wonder if she doesn't understand the reality of the situation.  Jovi has a very specialized job that pays high 6-figures.  What the heck does she think will happen if he quits and gets a job with a more regular schedule?  They will have a huge drop in income.  Her ass will not longer have the luxury of being a SAHM and buying luxury goods.  Is that what she really wants?  To put their baby in daycare for 40+ hours/week while she goes slogging in the salt mines? 

I understand Angela being upset that Michael hasn't been more attentive with all the medical grief she has had.  But when her first reaction is to scream at him and call him names, it can't be that surprising Michael doesn't call  her as often and might have one foot out the door.

OMG, they made Ronald out to be almost abusive in that episode.  Plus previews of the one next week, where he says he doesn't need to change a diaper because he has a wife.  I'm also hoping that is TLC frauding again.  But, if even some of that is true, Tiffany needs to drop that loser like a hot potato.

I'd feel bad for Elizabeth because she seems to be surrounded by toxic people, ie her family and her husband.  But then, they all seem like people who thrive on drama (including her).   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker