Options

Names

Re: Names

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!

My name is Sarah

WD: October 15, 2011

Interesting Fact: We actually were set up by friends who were also USMC. And we will be getting married on my parent's anniversary :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies!

Shannan
    Wedding Date: May 28th, 2011 (if all goes to plan and the Air Force allows)

How we met: In High School math class our Jr. Yr (I was a cheerleader he was a football player- LoL can you get more cliche? however neither of us were popular-- /> everyone hated the cheerleaders and our football team was terrible)

Fun Fact: My FI is 1/2 filipino - One of the first things he said to me after we started dating is that he wanted to serve in the US Air Force and that I will also be second. Nice pick up line right? ahaha
  • Options
    KilleenBrideKilleenBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: LaDonna
    Wedding Date: up in the air but shooting for July 31, 2010 but hopeing for sooner
    Fun Fact: My FI and I are trying our hardest not to be traditional with this wedding example:Our reception is going to be a camp out at the lake.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm Mariya (pronounced like Mariah Carey, only spelled differently & I'm cooler).

We won't have a set date until February when he gets his orders, but it will be August-September 2011.

Ben & I met in our high school marching band & were in the same super-section, we were best friends for three years before we started dating. He proposed while I was visiting him in CA, & our little soon-to-be-family includes us & our two guinea pigs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name (IRL): Nicole, engaged to Chris
    Wedding Date: We've had quite a few. We're currently finalizing details and hoping for November 13th 2010.
    Fun Fact about you/FI: We met in Las Vegas, got engaged in Las Vegas, and ALMOST planned the Las Vegas wedding. It's now our city of choice. Tongue out
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Name: Fawn
    Date: Sept. 3rd, 2011
    Fact: FI and I were best friends in elementary and junior high. We lost contact when I moved, but after 10 years we reconnected on FB while he was deployed and we have been together ever since. Funny thing is, that I turned him down a couple times when we were younger cause he was too much like my brother!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    marisah83marisah83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Marisa

Date: Sept 12, 2010

Fun Fact: We met on match.com after I swore I would never try to find "love" online.  My best friend and I both ended relationships and decided to go online for fun.  She and I both ended up meeting the guys we are marrying (well, she JUST got married last month).
    09.10 Siggy Challenge
    PhotobucketMy favorite picture is of the night we got engaged!
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Name: Sara
    Date: August 7, 2011

fun fact and how we met: I actually have known his family since I was about 4 years old since I danced with his sister for many many years and when we started dating my mom remembered him and his brother coming into the studio. We actually "met" again when I was 23 and he was 21 and I was dating one of his friends. that relationship ended, and we started dating. We dated for a year and half before he joined the Marines (he joined when he was 23 years old). 
  • Options
    resumaryresumary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Mary

date: October 2, 2010

fun fact:  we actually married "hush-hush" with our closest friends in our little apartment 6 days before he deployed for 6 months.... I thought that it would be hard to keep and a little akward but it's our fun little secret  that on our official "wedding" we'll have been married for a year and a half already... best. conspiracy. EVER! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name: Dani
    Wedding Date: 10th of October, 2010
    Fun fact: The first time I asked my FI what his MOS was, he answered, "Pull string; Go boom" (he's artillery).
  • Options
    jaydejjaydej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm Jayde!
    Wedding date: 12 February 2011
    My FI and I were long-distance holiday friends for three years but I still called him "my future fiancé" from the very first day we met. Ha, too much? I think so, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am Lauren / Fiance is Andrew
    Our date is hopefully April 2nd
    We have been dating over 4 years and are in our mid/late 20's :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name: Candice or Candie
    FI Name: Justin or Jus
    Wedding Date: Not Set Yet (sometime around out anniversary Mar 25 )
    Fun Fact: I met him on MyYearbook we clicked and talked on the phone till sunrise and within a week he drove 5 hours to meet me.
    True love is the souls recognition of it's counterpart.
  • Options
    Samantha175Samantha175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Samantha
    Wedding Date: July 9, 2011
    Fun Fact: We went to elementary and high school together, lost contact for a few years, and while he was in Afganistan began talking online.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mwegmannmwegmann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa
    Wedding date: sometime September/October 2011 (hopefully!)

fun fact: We met high school, & have known each other for 10 years now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

NAME Jamie
    WEDDING DATE August 31, 2011
    FUN FACT: My fiance and I have a Jack Russel Terrier named Howitzer who will be our ring bearer.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    seejay333seejay333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina

September 10, 2011

After college I moved to Hawaii and lived temporarily with a friend from HS who was in the Navy. We were on the Airforce base one day and my FI was playing softball there. We met, talked, and exchanged numbers and here we are.

A fun fact is that our initials are opposites...for now at least.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    name: Meghan
    wedding date: 7/3/10?
    fun fact: i'm from oregon and he is from florida, we met at a party in california while i was visiting my best friend who was going through school at the same time as him so if it wasn't for the Marine Corps we never would have met :)
  • Options
    lollipoplilylollipoplily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I'm Melissa

wedding date: June 21, 2011

FUN FACT: We both got divorced in the same month and he was looking for a baby sitter for his daughter since his ex went back to PA. I happened to live next door and be avalible and we hit it off from there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Colleen
    We're thinking about April 2, 2011 (just got engaged Monday and he deploys tomorrow for 4 months.)
    Fun Fact: We met a couple times (he was friends/works with my brother-in-law) then I was coming in town to visit my sister, bil, and niece and the had plans to celebrate their anniversary, but no one informed me until the day before so I got set up on a date with my now future husband. It went well, we dated long didstance for 4 months, he deployed for four months, and four years (and a little less than a month) after our first date we're engaged.
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im loving reading these :)!!
    name: Jen
    wedding date: August 25, 2012
    fun fact: My fiance moved out here from utah (we met while he was on deployment training in boston nad i lived there)... and yesterday ,we met a girl that is moving to utah from rhode island to be with her boyfriend-- my fiance told her thatlikely, shell be engaged in 6 months because we were :)
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    hphillips0709hphillips0709 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Heather

Wedding date: We had a JOP wedding April 30, 2007, im planning our vr/big wedding for
     April 27,2012

Fun fact: DH and I met 3 times before we started dating... DH and I originally met on Myspace and I blew him off, 6 months later we met in person because he was dating a friend of mine and she brought him to a church youth group thing I was at with my little sister, a year after that we met again in person after I transferred from university to the community college in my home town, where we were introduced again by my friend who had previously dated him.  We ended up dating 2 months later, 3 months after that I got pregnant with our son and exactly 3 months after our son was born he went to bootcamp.  We have lived in Germany for the past 2 years and we are hoping the med board discharges him soon so we can be home for christmas.
  • Options
    bnfitz07bnfitz07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Brittany!

Wedding Day: March 25, 2008 (in my best friend's living room with just her, me and my FI and a hired officiate); Vow renewal ceremony May 21, 2011 (finally get my special day!)

Fun fact: Like so many of the people before me, I accredit my relationship to the military.
    My best friend is high school was a guy who graduated the year before me and joined the Air Force my senior year. He went to tech school with my hubby-to-be and then came home the Christmas after i graduated for the holidays....guess who came along?
    We spent about four days hanging out (my friend, hubby-to-be, myself and my brother) Then after one CRAZY New Year's Eve party, he was on a plane back to his base and we started dating long distance Jan 6 and got married Mar 25...The rest is history.
     We've made it through one deployment so far, then I joined the reserves and went to training and he is currently deployed again.
  • Options
    melbelle24melbelle24 member
    edited December 2011
    Name: Melissa
    FI Name: Brent
    Wedding Date: March-May 2012, depending on my rotation schedule (it'll be my 3rd year of med school)
    Fun Fact: We actually met in high school, FI swears he wanted to ask me out then but was too scared (funny thing is I had a crush on him too!)... we ended up reconnecting on myspace and have been together 3 years now!
  • Options
    spinchy12spinchy12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Sarah
    FI Name: Dan
    Wedding Date: December 17, 2011
    Fun Fact: We are high school sweethearts and have been in a long distance relationship for a little over three years now =)
    December 2011 siggy challenge- favorite pic of Me and FI
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    elfitcheelfitche member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This looks fun!!!
    Name: Erica
    Date of wedding: Justice of Peace Wedding in Alaska 10/10/10 with a big white destination wedding with our families on our 1 year anniversary 10/10/11.
    Interesting Fact: I guess not so interesting is we met on eHarmony like some other people on here. An interesting face about us is that we are movie nerds and collect movies like people collect stamps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi :)

NAME: Tanya

Date of wedding: We are thinking Sept. 2010... as long as he isnt deployed then

Fun Fact: I met Chad after he came back from his first deployment, I was in 8th grade and had the biggest crush on him ever sense. We saw each other when he would come to town every now and then seeing as how his sister was my best friend at the time, but we never talked. About a year ago we finally talked, for a whole weekend, the start to the best year of my life with many more to come
  • Options
    lrrosslrross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
         I'm Lauren
    Wedding Date : April 3, 2011

My FI is a Army officer (capt) . Interesting fact. I actually met him cause I was at the time engage to one of his troops (who by the way was already married!) yeah long story short I had to talk to my x's commander (future hubby). After all of that drama was over with he actually called me up and wanted to meet me for coffee and we have kinda took off from there... its werid going to functions .. thats for sure.. LMAO
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm new so I'm hoping this works.

My name is Kristen
    Wedding is in July 2011 (next year)
    Fun fact: I'll put a few haha
    1. Josh and I have been best friends for 3 years and counting, and dating on and off for over a year.
    2. We're getting married in Hawaii.
    3. We're 18 and 19.

I betcha the last one's gonna get some grief, but when you know, you know ;)
    * The soon to be Mrs. Christie *
  • Options
    caitlinm9caitlinm9 member
    edited December 2011
    Thought I should finally post on this board... oops!

My name is Caitlin
    Wedding is (hopefully) Aug 13, 2011
    Fun Fact: After a first date consisting of Asian food which I despised (and my opinion did not change then), a gory move, and me slamming the door in his face when he went for a good night kiss (accident I swear!!) we are still together 2 and a half years later :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards