Military Brides
Options

Names

Re: Names

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jackie
    Wedding Date: October 8, 2011
    Fun Fact: We grew up on the same street for 17 years but we didn't start dating until about 2 weeks before he had to leave for Plebe Summer at USNA. Our parents fixed us up, he took me to my junior prom and we were inseparable since then. We dated all 4 years at the Academy, he's now in Monterey CA doing Naval Postgaduate School while I'm finishing up my senior year of college in Baltimore.
    Nimi and Little Bite Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm Corey
    We're aiming for July 2nd, 2011
    We've been friends since we were 15, lived right down the street from each other and hung out all the time in high school, but it took until I was finished with college and he had been in the air force for three years before I figured out that I couldn't live without him.
  • Options
    JynxeyJynxey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Janey
    Wedding Date: December 16th 2010 BUT we are planning on having a reception in 2012
    Fun Fact: We eloped!
  • Options
    vsalazar411vsalazar411 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Vanessa

Wedding Date: I have no IDEA!!

Fun Fact: Mark & I have been together for 5 years, we met in high school and have been inseparable ever since!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name:Michelle
    Wedding date:December 17th, 2011
    Fun Fact: My fiance' and I met on a blind date that we both only went on to shut up our friends. They were bugging us to meet for two months. We've been together for three years now
  • Options
    Milly2Milly2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    friends call me Milly
    wedding date...hopefully May 2012
    He lovves the Corps
  • Options
    dpfrmrr82dpfrmrr82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi! My name is Dori and our wedding date is April 24th, 2011
    A fun and wierd fact is that a little over a year before we met, I attended his sister's wedding (knew her through a mutual friend) with my then boyfriend... and we never even noticed each other. We are now very much love and can't wait to get married!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Name: Kristin
    Wedding Date: August 6, 2011
    Fun Fact: My FI and I were set up by two of my sorority sisters who were dating other Airmen at the time - those two relationships ended, but ours turned out pretty well :)
    PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name (IRL): Joy
    Wedding Date: Sometime between July and August 2011
    Fun Fact about you/FI: We met at Target when I was employed there. I ran up to him and asked him where he bought his hat from even though I knew where he got it from, and ever since then, we've been like peanut butter and jelly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Chelsea

WeddingDate: End of 2012 Not exactly sure yet.

Fun Fact about You/FI : We have been friends for almott 4 or 5 years and never really thought we'd be here. And hes been gone to the Navy for about a year now.

August Bride Pictures, Images and Photos Navy Bride Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lamoureux86lamoureux86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Name: Erica

Wedding Date: April 23, 2011

Fun Fact About You/FI: We grew up 3 hours apart (I'm from Maine, he's from New Hampshire) and I actually went to college in his hometown of Keene (not a very big place). But we didn't meet until 2009 when we were both living in Raleigh, North Carolina. We met in late June and in early September he was off to South Carolina for BCT for the Army..but we made it work through that and months of AIT in Georgia and now here we are! Happy as can be in Hawaii!

• Options
    sweeden224sweeden224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name (IRL):MollyWedding Date: September 10th, 2011Fun Fact about you/F: We actually met thru his mom who i work for who thought we were just alike so we thought it we would give it a try turns out she was right :) 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name is Heather
    We are getting Married Apri 18th in Vegas :-)
    We have been dating two years and a fun fact about FI? He is really really tall - im 5'4 and he is 6'7 - we dont hold hands much when we walk together because of the height diffrence - Because he is so tall, when we are out, ppl always ask if he is a basketball player - sometimes when we can get away with it (To a person who doesnt know basketball) he makes up a team/state and makes it sound really important...we get neat perks sometimes like a free drink or upgrades on something and he always gets asked for his autograph...its kinda fun to pretend once in awhile!
  • Options
    PatientPixiePatientPixie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name (IRL): Chelsa
    Wedding Date: April 16, 2011 (SOON!!!)
    Fun Fact about you/FI: We've been together since right before he joined the Army, almost 6 years ago! We met in an ice cream shoppe I was working at and we both love mint choc chip. :) (Our wedding favors are going to be mint chocolates.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My name is Jennifer
    Our JOP ceremony is sometime before deployment; and ceremony for family/friends is 10-20-2012
    Fun Fact: FI is actually reserves now, who works as a patrol officer.  The day after i moved to this town he answered a call to the store I working at.  We are using that saying in our wedding "He answered a call... they fell in love"
  • Options
    K&JChristieK&JChristie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My name is Katrina
    Our wedding date is Oct 8th 2011
    And fun facts about us: We are both getting married for the second time, we both have kid(s) from the previous marriage, he is in the military and I come from a military family (father did full 20+), and we are both 23!

• Options
    walshm01walshm01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Melissa
    Our wedding day is May 14th 2011
    A fun fact about us: Both of us were never supposed to be in this area (DC). However, he happened to move the same time as I did and we ended up working at the same place. I'm so happy I met him and so excited to get married!
  • Options
    knl1027knl1027 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My name is Kristin
    Our wedding day is June 16, 2012
    We went to the same High School, but we didn't really know each other.  He friended me on facebook back in '08 and we began catching up.   He drove 3 1/2 hours from Va Bch where he was stationed in the Navy to come back home so we could go on our first date.  We've been together eversince!

Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011

A little late in the game but here goes

My name is Brittany and my fiance is Allan.
    Our wedding date was September 22, 2012, but it may be this year instead depending on the Navy
    Fun fact: We met each other while working at Bath and Body Works on the overnight crew. His way of getting my attention was by shooting staples at me. He's been a goofball since then.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name: Maridith
    Handfasting date: 5-15-2011
    Wedding date: June 2012 unless his deployment is extended (due to the region its in I wouldn't be surprised)
    fun facts: My mate is adorable wants to be involved with the wedding and planning so much of the venue selection and such will wait until he comes home from deployment. he is also agreeing to have a handfasting ceremony before he leaves instead of a JP wedding. (and the minister is willing to sign off on it too)

• Options
    jessyt22jessyt22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello =) 

My names Jess,
    Wedding Date is still undecided, some time next year after he comes back from deployment 

Fun Fact: We met online & started dating 3 months before we even saw each other since we automatically knew we were made for each other <3 
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Kendall
    Date: 11/3/12 
    fact: We've only been together less than 6 months, lived together almost 5. We met online all because I told a corny joke

Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    krysmama2krysmama2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: KrystalWedding Date: February 20th, 2012 or 2013 (depending on whatever the Air Force throws at us)Fun Fact about you/FI:  We met on-line and lived 4 1/2 hours away from eachother but made it work.  We have been married for 5 years already :)
  • Options
    emilyalixemilyalix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emily :)
    Wedding date: UP IN THE AIR!!! eek! (sometime around July-Aug 2011)

Fun fact: Me and my guy met in high school through my sister. He was a year older than me. I was only 14 and asked him to go see a movie with me, lied to my parents and said I was going with my sis, and she drove me to meet him at the movies. We had, on record, the worst first date ever and I swore that I would NEVER talk to him again! We started really dating about 5 months later after reuniting on the FFA Horse Judging Team and I have known that I wanted to marry him ever since! We have definitely had our ups and downs, especially after he joined the Marines, but we have both realized we just belong together. Been together off and on for 8 years! :D
    eMiLy!!!
  • Options
    peanutsmamapeanutsmama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm Tory.
    Wedding date: JP Aug 8, 2009. Family and frinds will be Jan 12, 2012
    Fun Fact: We meet on CatholicMatch.com in Jan. We met for the first time at the end of April (I was in NY he was in GA). We got engaged July3, the 3rd time we were ever in the same place. And got married the afternoon of Aug 7th right after his Airborne graduation, which was  the 4th time we were ever together in person. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone, I am Kristin

Wedding Date:  Up in the air (either in three months or 9 months)

Fun Fact:  We went to the same Halloween shindig two years before we actually met, at a Halloween shindig. :)  After the second Halloween we talked on the phone every night and started dating two weeks later Smile
  • Options
    kendradzkendradz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Kendra

Wedding Date: April 14,2012

Fun Fact: Met at a fraternity party and he had to beg me for my number. Glad I gave in. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm Anna (pronounced like Ana. Yes I know it's not spelled that way.. I'm from Europe. THey spell it Anna)
    September 25th is the big day!
    Fun fact: He bought a house the day we met, I helped him move in two weeks later and just never left (he wouldn't let me ;) ) So we have beeing living together since we started dating, and it was the best decision we have ever made. He picked our wedding date. It's our 2year anniv :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name (IRL): MeganWedding Date: March 24, 2012Fun Fact about you/FI: We're high school sweethearts. We met our freshman year but didn't start dating until our junior year. We've been together 5 years now. :) Also, we're HUGE Detroit Red Wings fans.
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jessuhmariejessuhmarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Name: Jess Wedding Date: Sometime in the winter of 2012-13, depending how long we'll be in CT
    Fun Fact about you/FI: I met him because I dated his best friend! (not too serioiusly though, so no drama whatsoever)
    "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"
    Missing my March '12 and September '12 babies
    BFP#3 06/25/2012, EDD 03/09/2013, I can't wait to meet my baby girl, Jillian Rose!

Lots of love and humps and boob rubs to my sisterwife, Chancie! You don't get any more fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards