Options

KUI - Who's Around?

15678911»

Re: KUI - Who's Around?

• Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:9b45eb76-542d-42a6-b636-2a8cd91ae019">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : I totally want to know your number.  Is that weird?  (You don't have to post it.  I'm just curious if anyone is on my level.) I'm also going to try to make that list.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I'm not shy. My number is 20.

Leese, I've had actual relationships with 2 of them.
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:ae1ec918-b9da-4df1-9072-06d2058a0f7b">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : Yeah.  I don't know if that changes things internally, but I've had issues with it going too far... not pleasant.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>I would think it would change things internally.  Your organs aren't the same size, they have to be proportional to your body size, right?</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Night Elle!

I think I'm going to head to bed too.  I'm cold and ready to snuggle up in bed.  Goodnight ladies!  "Lack of social life KUI support group" next Saturday night.  Same place!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ok I think BF is coming to bed soon so I think it's time to log off! Goodnight ladies, it's been real

• Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ya I am signing off as well.  Goodnight ladies!  Sleep well and have nice dreams!  :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:ac4e74a7-b8b2-4fad-8bf9-fe33114fa86d">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rating FI - 5 or 6 for size. Experience - 10.  Seriously.  I lost my sex drive after the honeymoon phase ended<strong>(thanks BC), so now that I'm off it, life is goooood.  It's the reason I keep "forgetting" to make my appointment to go back on it.  
    </strong>Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

Can I ask what you're doing now? I've been on hormonal BC since I was 18, and I am so over it. I've never had horrible side effects, but it has made me gain weight, and completely killed my sex drive.

I never found a new lady part doctor up here, and since my insurance is changing again here in two weeks, I'm just planning on going home to see my doctor. Unfortunately my BC ran out in December, so we are not having sex at all until I get back on something. I have a feeling it's going to be awful because I get so horny when the hormones are gone.
  • Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    edited December 2011
    BF won't do condoms only. I figured once my BC ran out that's what we'd do, but he's too nervous.

Doesn't help that our friends who are having a baby-she was on BC religously-she and I talked about it before she was pregnant, and she took it every day at the same time.

Yep, she's knocked up.
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Penis.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    PENIS!
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    edited December 2011

So...Yaga, when are you coming to DE? I feel like we need a GTG. You and Anthony should just come down here and we can do UD like we're still all undergrads.

• Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:ee6d03d7-fe03-4951-8fdf-3611ca35067b">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : Not soon enough.  Well I'll be in Wilmington for a graduation party for my friend's H in January.  (PhD grad, not undergrad haha)  Not sure if I'll be able to do any g2gs though.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

Well, fiiiiiine :)

If you end up having spare time, let me know!
  • Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I think it's time for me to go to bed. I just teared up over Glee...and it's not the first time either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I was out and about yesterday (my birthday! ^^) and didn't spend a lot of time online. This thread exploded into 12 pages, and so I apologize for not reading it all.

Is it too late to join in on the shenanigans? Lol!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    VAGINA!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards