Not Engaged Yet

KUI Friday?!

Anyone? Anyone at all? Bueller?

Re: KUI Friday?!

• I drank soooooo much last night! I'm still a wee bit hung over. 

BTW, you're super cute with a glass of wine. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • I hate hangovers. I wish I could develop a pill that you take when you wake up after drinking & it keeps you from having any hangover at all.  

What are you up to tonight?

• Liv, your boobs look HUGE! I'm passing best boobs award your way this evening! 

Also, you look beautiful as always & I see no zit, liar. 

I like your stemless glass.  What kind of wine are you drinking?

• audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2012
    Hangovers suck. Bob experienced his first ever this morning. I was so happy. He never gets hangovers and I always feel like crap the next day.

I'm waiting for him to get off work so we can move onto the next week in our running program. 

Liv, I see nothing but happiness. 

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • I love stemless wine glasses!! 

Um, boobs?  Liv haz them!!

RDR, I agree with Audre - you are too adorable with your wine!! 

And I clicked "I wish" because I'm sitting at work on alert and would much rather be drinking wine after the day I had.  Oh well.

Um, for those of us going to the EG2G 2012 - maybe we should bring our favorite wine glass?  Or cocktail glass?  Or something fun along those lines!
  • HI! I'm not KUI but I work at a wine store, so does that count?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • and I'm currently working, unfortunately.
  • Hahaha! Yaga, I didn't bring "going out" clothes to a youth worker conference. We went out to drink every night and I wore my Disney Land hoodie one night because it was so cold. Lesson learned: youth directors really know how to drink, so pack accordingly.

• I LACK PANTS.

• Aud:  You're amazing (for running tonight).  I'm a lazy bitch, I came home got right in my PJs & right on the couch to catch up on my shows. 

Meg: I'll drink enough for both of us tonight! I want to know who clicked "um no" LOL Also, I don't want to bring a wine glass all the way from Dirrty Jerz, it'll probably break :( BUT I will think of something cute to bring. 

Puzzle: That sucks you're working & I vote YES it counts!

• AhStill: You're my fuucking hero.

• If it makes you feel better, I woke up at noon and haven't left my apartment. The sun  has gone down and I have yet to turn the lights on.

I get so overwhelmed in Marshalls if I don't go in with a specific goal. I'm lame, I know. 

• does that mean we'll get a lot back, with student loan interest and mortgage interest?  YES??  PLEASE?!?!?!!?

no KUI, and this is a P&R.  seeya!  :)
  • Who voted "Um, no." in the poll?  Tell me, come on.

• I wish.

I'm watching the weather right now to make sure we don't all get blown away.
  • Stay safe, HULU! 

• Hulu, stay safe! I've been following the news/weather all day, that is so scary :(

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:ef666330-2bf8-4e0f-a9bc-cfe5a7d17675">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]AhStill: You're my fuucking hero.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    I feel like I'm here to counteract all classiness... which is hilarious, as I was number one student in both Cotillion and Athenaeum.

• Stay safe, HULU! 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:7562e910-5283-4ceb-add2-4e87d459d095">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahaha! Yaga, I didn't bring "going out" clothes to a youth worker conference. We went out to drink every night and I wore my Disney Land hoodie one night because it was so cold. Lesson learned:<strong> youth directors really know how to drink</strong>, so pack accordingly.
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

Pilots too.  It's like we're issued an extra liver when we get our wings.  At least most of us. 

Liv - I love the gettin' crafty with glasses idea!!  The SoCal girls might be able to bring some in so you & RDR don't have to pack them and risk them breaking.
  • I was pretty good and buzzing at just 1.5 hour in the door. Finished a bottle of Merlot in that time. Working on #2 now. 

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Obviously I'm KUI.

I'm also finishing up packing.  Blah.
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:2032c628-3ffe-4dbe-aa8d-a0393d7ed816">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI Friday?! : Pilots too.  It's like we're issued an extra liver when we get our wings.  At least most of us.  Liv - I love the gettin' crafty with glasses idea!!  The SoCal girls might be able to bring some in so you & RDR don't have to pack them and risk them breaking.
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

<div>For my BFF's bachelorette party, I bought cheapie plastic champagne glasses and painted each of them in each girl's favorite colors. It was really fun and easy. :)</div>

• Bean!!! Peek!!!! More drinkers!!!! 

I love !!!!'s. Get over it!!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:37ae274d-f638-41df-ba67-f7148c0f9cb0">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI Friday?! : Yep.  Student loan interest is only for under a certain income level (for which I do not apply since I'm a poor lab tech) and I believe mortgage interest is a much higher income level limit.  I know FI's going to benefit from that.  (It's his mortgage and his apartment technically. <strong> I just live here</strong>. )  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Such a mooch. </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:d92c08bf-f5b2-40a0-a184-3f332b58b16b">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI Friday?! : I do not even know what that word is.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]
    Aw yiss: <a href="http://www.athenaeumrectory.com/index.php/1861-girls-school" rel="nofollow">http://www.athenaeumrectory.com/index.php/1861-girls-school</a>

• Does Texas count as "the south"? I'd never heard of Cotillion until I got to college. Only the upper class communities do Cotillion in Houston. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:9203aa4c-7238-4ecb-8876-1a5f2035e893">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LACK PANTS.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious. Wish Elle was here to see this one.

How is that whiskey? I've been wanting to try it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:8b5946be-4619-4c43-8161-e522da2a8392">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does Texas count as "the south"? I'd never heard of Cotillion until I got to college. Only the upper class communities do Cotillion in Houston. 

<div>I've heard of Cotillions, but not Arethamawhatsits.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:8b5946be-4619-4c43-8161-e522da2a8392">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does Texas count as "the south"? I'd never heard of Cotillion until I got to college. Only the upper class communities do Cotillion in Houston. 
    I think Texas counts as Texas, but I think they have a lot in common with us. It was definitely just the upper class community here -- I was in a Cotillion class with most of my prep school classmates... and the others there were from other private/prep schools.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards