Not Engaged Yet

KUI Friday?!

Re: KUI Friday?!

• Ummmm so, here's a video of Bean dancing to the Naruto theme for you ladies...enjoy!

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Tiger!!! Please come back later & join us!

• Bean: I am not sure what's funnier: Little Bean dancing or you laughing in the background bahahahahaha

Yaga: No problem! Tell Anthony I said you're welcome 

• I'll do my best. I'm exhausted enough to go to bed RIGHT. NOW. So after dinner and a couple drinks, it may be shuteye time for me. But I'll try :)

More comments:
    ahstill - No pants = awesomesauce
    Liv - your boobs are hawt in that pic
    Peek - Drive careful (I know I already told you, but I really mean it)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:ecd1e2df-a0a8-4296-8fb5-b0ec10c131a8">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bean: I am not sure what's funnier: Little Bean dancing or you laughing in the background bahahahahaha Yaga: No problem! Tell Anthony I said you're welcome 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    I tried so hard to contain myself. But the booze and Bean combined...well I just couldn't
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• ... popcorn. It will go well with the ice cream I had for lunch.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:369f1050-a961-47c6-aaac-d2847f8079ad">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guys, where can I get a cute credit card holder thingy? Like, one that I could carry my license, a few credit cards, and some cash in, and either stick in my wallet, or stick in my pocket if I didn't want to carry my whole bag? I thought Kate Spade had some cute ones but they only have things that are like little envelopes and they are thicker than what I am thinking of with no dividers. Halp. 
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

<div>I was gifted one for graduation. I think it came from Things Remembered?</div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Liv something like this?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:369f1050-a961-47c6-aaac-d2847f8079ad">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guys, where can I get a cute credit card holder thingy? Like, one that I could carry my license, a few credit cards, and some cash in, and either stick in my wallet, or stick in my pocket if I didn't want to carry my whole bag? I thought Kate Spade had some cute ones but they only have things that are like little envelopes and they are thicker than what I am thinking of with no dividers. Halp. 
    I use a Japanese business card holder for this. When we go on vacation, I keep my license, debit card, credit card and nurses' license in it.

<div>What about a magic flip wallet? I don't vouch for <a href="http://www.flipwallets.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">THIS </a>site, but I used to have one and I lurved it.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary

<div>Um, my dad gave me a coach one, leather, for christmas that I will never use.</div><div>You want? I send.</div><div>
    </div>

• Gotcha. In that case, I like the one RDR suggested. :)

• Mine is similar size to what RDR just posted.
    You can have it...for the very low price of...a glass of wine at the NE G2G

• I gotta see if mine has slots...

• SLots!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:da2471f7-f7e4-406f-8955-13aca8722a94">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI Friday?! : Awww, you totally don't have to do that! Sell that on eBay! I so appreciate it though; you're a sweetie!

<div>Please save me the trouble of puting up an ebay sale. TAKE IT,,,but only if it's what you're looking for. :)</div>

• I like it! 

• Yep, it works! That clip on the back would bother me though. 

• beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2012
    :Ok, answer me this: Is it what you are looking for? Quit worrying about 'taking it'. Is it what you're looking for?

ETA: Not meant to sound like I am barking...my bad if that comes across bad

• Also, think of it this way:
    If you do happen to like it, you will save me from appearing on an episode of Hoarders:Buried Alive one day.
    If I keep this wallet it could be the beginning of the end! Don't let it happen to me, Liv!

• Sigh. I have a bag obsession & I want a new one but can't afford it :(

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:ed00c0bc-77a2-4347-a4ba-aa58d991ac70">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI Friday?! : ...Yes. How about I pay you for it!
    OK! In the form of a glass of wine at the NYC/NE G2G. <div>Seriously. Not joking. </div><div>PM me your address. It'll be there next week. Love you. </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:22e00f13-9e9b-4497-9dfe-47b76a6e6fd6">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sigh. I have a bag obsession & I want a new one but can't afford it :(
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>Me too. I've been eyeing a couple of less expensive guess bags and more expensing coach bags. I was very fortunate to get my Betty Johnson bag (for free!) from a friend who manages the BJ store at Tysons Corner. I have yet to buy a new purse. Do you like vintage ones? Go to some thrift stores. I've found some awesome ones there. I have one that looks like a couch from 1971. It is spectacular.</div>

• I bought a new purse and three days later it started falling apart. I haven't had the funds to buy a new one yet. One wrong move and the contents go spilling across my car, my office floor, or the parking lot.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:4089f16d-80e6-4de5-9b9f-71f71048b4cd">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guys, the SYTTD: Lametown episode is going to make me cry.  I teared up in the first 20 seconds.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Just turned it on. What'd I miss?</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:4089f16d-80e6-4de5-9b9f-71f71048b4cd">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guys, the SYTTD: Lametown episode is going to make me cry.  I teared up in the first 20 seconds.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Atlanta? I've been "watching" it on netflix for the last three hours.</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4c51ec6e-ced5-439d-b189-42afbfe4fdb3Post:37c00d24-bfa9-4eea-9ea9-2223ce30904d">Re: KUI Friday?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, think of it this way: If you do happen to like it, you will save me from appearing on an episode of Hoarders:Buried Alive one day. If I keep this wallet it could be the beginning of the end! Don't let it happen to me, Liv!
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

<div>As your new BFF in the area, I would like to volunteer myself as your personal bag donation.</div>
    I french with my man
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards