Not Engaged Yet

I am a vessel of patience however

2»

Re: I am a vessel of patience however

• edited December 2011

My friends are usually jealous of my nails, but I can't really give you many tips. I haven't bit them since before I had braces. Mine are strong and don't usually break. I don't usually paint them, and I let them grow out until they get annoying (or rarely break). Good genes apparently play a role. :) On keeping them nice for the ring... I sure hope he proposes when my nails are longer... lol.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • prodigalgirlprodigalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had been, but I just cut them all off.  I'm waiting for a time (and some money) to go get them done again.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • lexa10lexa10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL.. Yes, I'm doing this..I'm 99.9% sure that I will be engaged by Thanksgiving... I'm not sure if it will be within the next week or not lol, but he has done a really good job of thinking that he doesn't even think about it, even though I know for sure that he is furthr in the process than he is letting on. I am very good at ruinging secrets, and he knows that I am expecting it any time, so he will do it when I least expect it.. So that means that I have to be ready ya know? His mom is a photographer, she I know he will have her sneaking around taking pics of the actual proposal, so, I keep my hair looking decent (i'm getting it cut and colored again SOON), I make sure that I like what I'm wearing and that I feel good about myself, and I make sure that my nails are clean presentable lol.. I don't get them done, because frankly, I think I have really good strong nails. I just make sure that they aren't jagged and dirty.
    Best of luck to you!!! I know what it feels like to be patient!
  • edited December 2011
    Tip that helped me stop biting/chewing/whatever: Lotion! Sounds stupid, but as good as lotion smells, the taste does not match. I just use lotion whenever I know I will be bored (which, undoubtedly, happens a lot). Bonus: My hands are REALLY soft! :)

imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards