Snarky Brides

Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.

12346»

Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.

• Hey Ash, way late to this, but I just wanted to send you hugs and join the angry mob.

YGPM
    Photobucket
  • HOLYSHITWHATTHEFUCKJEEEEESUS.

I'm so sorry. I'm way late, and I can't say anything you haven't heard from these great people, but I do want to tell you I think you are amazing for handling this so well.

It's 100% true when they say everything comes full circle, and you'll be amazed at how tiny that circle can be. I had the same thing happen to me, after 15.5 years of marriage. The first one didn't get pregnant, but I think number 12 or so did. And FuckEX married her, and then she lost her job because they are swingers and she tried to swing with her boss's girlfriend. This was all after we were divorced, and it was some of the most fun I've ever had watching his shiit unravel around him. He's the most miserable person I know, and that secretly tickles me every single fucking time he takes his frustrations out on me. :)

You're going to get much angrier here in the next few weeks, but that passes, and then you'll realize how much he did for you by leaving. You get your awesome life, and he gets shiit for as long as he lives. And if they cheated on others, they'll cheat on each other. The only person I feel sorry for is that baby. What a shiit life it's in for with these two fuucks for parents.

You rock. Just keep doing that and you're going to rule the world. <3

• You guys are awesome.  I'm coming back and reading this thread anytime I need a boost.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Aww, (Sm)Ash, I just saw this. I'm sorry your ex turned out to be such a tool. YOU really are awesome, though!
  • Wow, I'm so sorry for you, but proud for how strong you can be. When I found out my ex-h had been cheating on me (we were still married, but he left me for her before I found out) I was a complete crazyassnutjob for at least a month or so. And when you find out that others knew he's been diicking around and they didn't tell, that's almost worse. I applaud you sincerely kind lady, you deserve all the best (and he deserves what he will most assuredly get!)
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited February 2012
    ya know what... karma is a mutherfukker!!! it will come back TEN-FOLD AND OVER AND OVER to him. i agree with a PP you seem to have handled this incredibly gracefully.... had it been me, um lets say my ex's prized Audi would have some serious damage(before he cheats by carrie underwood anyone??) some men really make me sick, it gives all the good guys few as they maybe a harder time to find their match bc all the a$$holes skrew us over so we build walls..... anyhoo keep up a positive attitude, go out with girl-friends and try and enjoy being single.... DO YOU!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards