Snarky Brides
Options

Morning everyone

124»

Re: Morning everyone

• Options
    I used to sing "went to town a-ridin' on his pony" and my music teacher got mad. "We don't say a-ridin'! Talk proper!"

I don't even remember her name but I still say a-ridin' just to piss her off in my head.
  • Options
    When I was in Switzerland the guy at the drug consumption facility we visited as part of our research referred to my friends and I as the "Yankee Doodle Girls." He was pretty hot so I wasn't complaining. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've heard both "went to town" and "went to London."  and "a-riding."

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-everyone-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:183dc549-bec8-4d0f-b01a-26c8de218a28Post:bc687c27-2e69-47c7-9a37-8de608d141d8">Re: Morning everyone</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I was in Switzerland the guy at the drug consumption facility we visited as part of our research referred to my friends and I as the "Yankee Doodle Girls." He was pretty hot so I wasn't complaining. 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

My cousins in Alabama call us Yankees.  But im sure its not tied to Yankee Doodle, lol.  I think they are still salty over the north vs south stuff.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-everyone-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:183dc549-bec8-4d0f-b01a-26c8de218a28Post:91fcef97-2d40-4020-9cb8-d4e8b737a15e">Re: Morning everyone</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning everyone : At least it's not a condom. (IIRC, that was your dog)
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

I have already pulled a condom out of her mouth.  Pulling one out of her ass would probably render me apetite-less for the rest of my life.

And yeah.  I've also found half-eaten tampons.

My dog is a really disgusting little fcuker.
    panther
  • Options
    My BIL got to pull a whole sock out of his great danes ass - poor dog was running around the yard looking back at the sock like it was the devil himself chasing him. 

Happy birthday to Gia! 

The drive in to work this morning was so easy - I loved it!  I suspect I'll be one of only a few people left here by this afternoon which I'm totally ok with.  Data entry is much more enjoyable when I can turn my music up. 
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies.

Sounds crazy, Sesh.  I hope they get it all cleaned up soon. 

Happy Birthday, Gia!

We used to have a Samoyed that was the sweetest dog ever, but about as smart as a brick.  She loved to eat crayons, so there were always rainbow poops in the yard.

We just got an email that the office is closing at 3.  Doesn't mean much when tomorrow is a work day due to the corporate merger and closing the second quarter.  At least we'll get an alternate day off.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-everyone-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:183dc549-bec8-4d0f-b01a-26c8de218a28Post:7c60f0c3-969f-4383-803c-f8f5677b8d4c">Re: Morning everyone</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning everyone : I have already pulled a condom out of her mouth.  Pulling one out of her ass would probably render me apetite-less for the rest of my life. And yeah.  I've also found half-eaten tampons. My dog is a really disgusting little fcuker.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

The tampon was not half eaten.  It was half out of her asssss and stuck so i had to get it out for her.  She is a dirty whoreface.  After that I invested in barrels with lids.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    J&K, there's a big difference between the 1700's Yankee Doodle and the 1900's Yankee Doodle Dandy songs. I posted the George M. Cohan version above, the original says, "Yankee Doodle went to town, A-riding on a pony. Stuck a feather in his cap and called it macaroni. Yankee Doodle, keep it up Yankee Doodle dandy.  Mind the music and the step
    and with the girls be handy." 

Two different songs.  :-)
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    This is random but I just got an awesome idea and want to share it. I want to start a feminine hygeine products company, called kick ass periods and co. You know how on pads, there's a design printed on and when they're saturated it is sorta different than the unprinted part? Rather than floral designs or any of that lame crap, I want to put phrases like "fhuck yeah!" Or like images of a gun or something. Stuff you wouldn't normally see, and they would all be different. That would amuse the hell outta me.
  • Options
    Awww. I just saw that Andy Griffith died.  That's sad.
  • Options
    Lol, Nebb.  I would totally buy those tampons.  Fuckyeah Tampons?  Fuckyeah!

panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-everyone-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:183dc549-bec8-4d0f-b01a-26c8de218a28Post:9ad6c4ed-0e54-48d7-a620-67f4042f43b3">Re: Morning everyone</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure what came out of Charlie's butt yesterday but it wasn't just poop.  It looked like some sort of fabric.  Ick. And our beagle used to eat the crotches out of underwear.  Wtf? <strong>Oh, and the vet told me if they have a, um, foreign object sticking out to just cut it off; pulling on it can damage their bowels or something</strong>.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

This is just what I needed to know! NOT!
  • Options
    I don't even wear tampons but I'd buy them just to give to friends.

So it IS a-riding. I was right. Stupid music teacher heiffer. VALIDATION.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-everyone-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:183dc549-bec8-4d0f-b01a-26c8de218a28Post:3c5a33a9-1ee0-4bf6-bc78-bf309f96cf51">Re: Morning everyone</a>:
    [QUOTE]J&K, there's a big difference between the 1700's Yankee Doodle and the 1900's Yankee Doodle Dandy songs. I posted the George M. Cohan version above, the original says, "Yankee Doodle went to town, A-riding on a pony. Stuck a feather in his cap and called it macaroni. Yankee Doodle, keep it up Yankee Doodle dandy.  Mind the music and the step and with the girls be handy."  Two different songs.  :-)
    Posted by Bkseller13[/QUOTE]

Damn it.  I'm a terrible American. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think I want the tampons to be like fortune cookies, you open it up and you get a little message, just random facts about random crap. With awesome packaging and maybe a toy inside.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-everyone-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:183dc549-bec8-4d0f-b01a-26c8de218a28Post:7b99bb86-295a-4b64-9c7b-aa506492fe5f">Re:Morning everyone</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I want the tampons to be like fortune cookies, you open it up and you get a little message, just random facts about random crap. With awesome packaging and maybe a toy inside.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I would definitely enjoy some random facts in my tampons.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I want a Transformer inside my first box of tampons, please. Preferably a Decepticon. And then a Polly Pocket.

Let the carnage begin.
  • Options
    I think Nebb's found her golden ticket. 

So we just got an email about the memorial service for a coworkers grandson who was killed in a hit and run last week and the sender ended it in "Have a great day!!!".  Um, really? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-everyone-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:183dc549-bec8-4d0f-b01a-26c8de218a28Post:7b99bb86-295a-4b64-9c7b-aa506492fe5f">Re:Morning everyone</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I want the tampons to be like fortune cookies, you open it up and you get a little message, just random facts about random crap. With awesome packaging and maybe a toy inside.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Kinda like the Snapple cap.  You could call it Snatch Fax.
  • Options
    Haha Snatch Fax. Love it.
  • Options
    lol @ Talk Proper!, Sesh.

Nebb, I'd buy those.  Especially with a toy in the package.  They could be obscene Transformers that turn into all sorts of phallic shapes.
  • Options
    Girlie, was it an automatic signature that he forgot to turn off for that particular email?  Just wondering if the inappropriateness was unintentional.
  • Options
    been totally mia this week and the first thing i see today is "snatch fax"

that is why I love it here.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-everyone-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:183dc549-bec8-4d0f-b01a-26c8de218a28Post:29ed10c7-bcb0-4906-bbfe-c54cdec6a59b">Re: Morning everyone</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol @ Talk Proper!, Sesh. Nebb, I'd buy those.  Especially with a toy in the package.  They could be obscene Transformers that turn into all sorts of phallic shapes.
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]

Well that would make their battle with the Polly Pockets even more entertaining.
  • Options
    It would, Sesh.  Obscene Transformers vs. Polly Pockets would be epic.  Maybe the Polly Pockets could ride My Little Ponies into battle.
  • Options
    A battle in every box.

I want an obsene transformer.
  • Options
    Les, nope, not part of her auto signature.  :/
  • Options
    ... 'talk proper' isn't even grammatically correct. oy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards