Snarky Brides
Options

For seriously.

Re: For seriously.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:8e76f95a-96bd-4fec-b83d-35d56c09efb5">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For seriously. : Dont make fun of Pivko.  Her horse died.  But it was a horse that she traded a few years ago, so she may be ok by now.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Aw, sad. Though if she's looking for animal sensitivity in her time of need, she chose the wrong bestie. Just sayin.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:9c770c42-a9b7-40df-abee-0512682a25b3">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For seriously. : Aw, sad. Though if she's looking for animal sensitivity in her time of need, she chose the wrong bestie. Just sayin.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

<div>/snort</div>
  • Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:62a13a07-9ea9-4dca-8fb6-c383e3ea7489">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're a shoo-in, CCF. Not everyone can wield sharp weapons under pressure. Mand, your FMIL sounds like the type to drum up unnecessary drama. Hopefully your BMs/mom are smart enough not to fall for that.

Yeah, she's opinionated and doesn't like the way we're doing things. Oh well. I'm a bit hurt that she said it, but only the inital sting, not like it's a BFD.  It's shoes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:b0918fb6-2523-4052-9644-b18f6a7ee799">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks guys! Steph, it's FT, with benefits, and it's basically my dream job. If THEY don't want me, there's this same job, open in Seattle (CS!) AND <strong>NJ (NATES, DENISE, CONK!!)..</strong>
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

<div>SQUEEE!</div><div>
    </div><div>Ok, now I'm going to finish reading the thread.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    Any, I didn't realize you could have friends! This just keeps getting better.
  • Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    Oh, wait, I think ConK is also one of my favorites.  She's neat.

Actually, all you people active in this thread at this moment. I like you.

• Options
    Your FMIL should mind her own damn business.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:cee28edb-d3e2-4184-ae47-77e31fea2e99">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any, I didn't realize you could have friends! This just keeps getting better.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh yes. And it'll give you pages that I like that match up with your interests too.</div>
  • Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Well, dangit, now you guys made me stumble, and I found weird facts again.

When placed in warm milk, raisins re-plump into grapes.

Do you think that's really true??

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:8f10480e-ba30-43fc-a994-c8a30ec4700c">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For seriously. : Yeah, she's opinionated and doesn't like the way we're doing things. Oh well. I'm a bit hurt that she said it, but only the inital sting, not like it's a BFD.  <strong>It's shoes.</strong>
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]

Haha, true. Though you know how wedding stress can turn shoes into SHOES!!11! So long as you're level headed about it the rest should fall in line. :) I'm sorry that she's being weird about your wedding planning, that sucks. I hope she gets on board soon!

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:9c770c42-a9b7-40df-abee-0512682a25b3">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For seriously. : Aw, sad. Though if she's looking for animal sensitivity in her time of need, she chose the wrong bestie. Just sayin.

Didnt you hear she is married to a golf pro now?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:057e92c0-77e1-4561-8cdf-29d9e080a46f">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For seriously. : Didnt you hear she is married to a golf pro now?

<div>Which is just so amazing. Everyone knows golf pros are faithful and dutiful husbands.</div>
  • Options
    CCF--If you come here, GAH.  We've been trying to become your legal guardians forevah, but it's so damn hard.

Mand-hehe, I love that line.

Con--I hope you know you're on my list of favs.  I just assumed you saw the look of love in my eyes as we dashed about Anthro, swilling champagne and tossing clothes about.
  • Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    More facts!

Three out of every ten nickels has been in someone's mouth.

If you hold one nostril closed for 72 hours, you will slowly lose the ability to see color. (Your sight will instantly return to normal when you release your nostril.)

Wave a magnet at the lower left corner of a vending machine to receive a free soda.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:057e92c0-77e1-4561-8cdf-29d9e080a46f">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For seriously. : Didnt you hear she is married to a golf pro now?

I am utterly surprised. But given that her parents own the country clubs, does that make her marriage incestuous?

Okay, I should stop now. Really.

• Options
    He probably just married her for the tee times.

And horse rides.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    And size two body
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh god, I'm never using nickels again. :(

I heard that grapes will ignite in the microwave, and a bar of soap will expand and froth to the point of busting out of the microwave. The second one was on Mythbusters, so I know it's true.

• Options
    And no budget wedding
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:9f778a02-9efd-4958-b6af-9cfb36a54048">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]He probably just married her for the tee times. <strong>And horse rides.</strong>

My mind went to a very bad place just now.

• Options
    Grapes will spark in the microwave. As will lightbulbs. And a lighted match in the microwave will shoot a small ball of fire. And then your BFF's parents will come home and be really pissed.
  • Options
    Ha! Hypothetically, of course. Right Jas?

• Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    Man, microwaves are weird.  I want to look up weird microwave facts.

• Options

Yeah. "Hypothetically." No one would actually be dumb enough to test things found on a website like "dangerous microwave experiements.com"

• Options
    CCF- I already offered to adopt you. It is almost always 72 and sunny here.
  • Options
    When I was a kid my friends and I used to put bowls of marshmallows in the microwave. Thinking back on though Jas' ideas sound more fun.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:78b24f0a-981a-445f-ba5f-ef01e20a23b6">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]More facts! Three out of every ten nickels has been in someone's mouth. <strong>If you hold one nostril closed for 72 hours, you will slowly lose the ability to see color.</strong> (Your sight will instantly return to normal when you release your nostril.) Wave a magnet at the lower left corner of a vending machine to receive a free soda.
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]

<div>How does someone discover this? What makes someone wonder what will happen if you hold your nostril shut for 72 hours?</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, I need to find a magnet, and a vending machine. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:63ce1ec4-d978-4a99-8336-5b87cf4c1fd2">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah. "Hypothetically." No one would actually be dumb enough to test things found on a website like "dangerous microwave experiements.com"
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

LOL. Of course not.

Alright ladies, I've got to get to some writing for work tomorrow (psych stuff, yay!). Really nice chatting with you. Have a good night!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:0bfdb760-98e8-402f-892f-0e02b3db163c">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For seriously. : LOL. Of course not. Alright ladies, I've got to get to some writing for work tomorrow (psych stuff, yay!). Really nice chatting with you. Have a good night!

<div>
    </div><div>Night Beats!</div>
  • Options
    Night Beatles!

Dodgers, can we seriously meet when you come here? Because I think that would be on my top 5 g2gs. Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards