Snarky Brides

Who's Around?

Re: Who's Around?

• This woman on my facebook is dumb. She just opened an online sex shop. She's been posting it on facebook. This wouldn't be a problem but she has a bunch of young kids, including my younger cousins (she's the godmother of one and she's a really close family friend) and other people's children. Someone asked her about it and then she posted that she can't enter the website because of the young ones but to use the website on her profile picture to take a look.

Um..the "young ones" can see your profile picture and website address too.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • The naked part was the BEST part.

Hi Roxy! Hi again, Nates!
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:4e2c5db4-6607-4878-8443-e186c5ebe3dc">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]This woman on my facebook is dumb. She just opened an online sex shop. She's been posting it on facebook. This wouldn't be a problem but she has a bunch of young kids, including my younger cousins (she's the godmother of one and she's a really close family friend) and other people's children. Someone asked her about it and then she posted that she can't enter the website because of the young ones but to use the website on her profile picture to take a look. Um..the "young ones" can see your profile picture and website address too.
    Posted by avsfan33[/QUOTE]

Wow.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:4e2c5db4-6607-4878-8443-e186c5ebe3dc">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]This woman on my facebook is dumb. She just opened an online sex shop. She's been posting it on facebook. This wouldn't be a problem but she has a bunch of young kids, including my younger cousins (she's the godmother of one and she's a really close family friend) and other people's children. Someone asked her about it and then she posted that she can't enter the website because of the young ones but to use the website on her profile picture to take a look. Um..the "young ones" can see your profile picture and website address too.
    Posted by avsfan33[/QUOTE]

<div>Ewww. That just makes me feel dirty to read.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I am not sure why someone would post that on FB anyways. 
  • CCF- I hate when people just pop over. Even if I just cleaned, I need...time.
  • I'm giving Glee a shot. I've never watched it before, ever, which is surprising, because I'm a vocal music geek. 
    Wuppikins loves you!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:19cd5ec0-4f35-419f-92f2-74eff41b3dd0">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Around? : Ewww. That just makes me feel dirty to read.
    Posted by ConKFA319[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it really grossed me out. I just looked and she doesn't have my youngest cousin, I thought she did. She does have the 15 year old though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:cc5956c3-1462-4477-8f8b-d18d56ba55fb">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am not sure why someone would post that on FB anyways. 
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm just imagining her posting things like "Awww, your son/daughter is so cute! Btw, here's the link to my dildo store."</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• hahaha they were fully naked?  What dumbasses.  I like how the guy was like, "not now, dudes."
  • Kim, I'm not sure if I've ever told you this before, but your avatar makes me smile every.time.I.see.it. And sometimes I giggle.

Actually, I'm lying. I usually giggle.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Hahah I know Kim. Just shook his head. I love my Security guys. He said he wished he had come up on the guys side so he could see the girl. Perv.

ConK, I love Glee. It was totally my life in HS minus the Slushies. Every freaking thing.
  • I love galoshes piglet.
  • Well, that makes for an interesting FB update :P.

I need time before people come over too, but I think it's because I have some social anxiety issues.  I think part of the reason  I'm up right now is stress over this rehearsal dinner and wedding the next few days, even though I know the people there. So weird.
  • That's awesome, CCF. H has caught people doing it, but I have never been able to watch it because they don't have any cameras.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:b1adca72-9912-4cce-8234-b6a06b1b8af5">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahah I know Kim. Just shook his head. I love my Security guys. He said he wished he had come up on the guys side so he could see the girl. Perv. ConK, I love Glee. It was totally my life in HS minus the Slushies. Every freaking thing.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

<div>My stupid HS didn't have a glee club. I feel like this is a crucial part of the HS experience that I missed out on. I did musicals, though, so I guess that's sort of the same.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:eb603455-5c8e-45dc-aba3-ff8fa7eb5c02">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Around? : I'm just imagining her posting things like "Awww, your son/daughter is so cute! Btw, here's the link to my dildo store."

DED. Honestly, I wouldn't put it past her. The day she was signing the "paperwork" to her online store, she posted:

"what's up w all this restriction facebook have to advertise a adult novelties online store????"

She's really French, so her English is really bad and rarely makes sense. Anyway, I'm pretty sure they have the restrictions to protect all the minors from people like you (her, not you).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:7b2c984b-080b-4903-b703-a38e98778e7f">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love galoshes piglet.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha, I considered him boot piggie, but galoshes piglet is much cuter :-)</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:e22304b7-05fa-4b64-883c-2abbb4dfd048">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Around? : My stupid HS didn't have a glee club. I feel like this is a crucial part of the HS experience that I missed out on. I<strong> did musicals, though, so I guess that's sort of the same.
    </strong>Posted by ConKFA319[/QUOTE]

Me too! Which ones did you do? I did a bunch of community theatre too, since I was in 4th grade.
  • I was in band and that was good enough for me. I can't sing to save my life.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Oh, damn, I saw galoshes piglet just the other day, but I forget where we were!  I laughed and N was all "whaaaa?"
  • avs, thank goodness for those restrictions, lol. Luckily, there are no restrictions on wedding vendors. I found my photographer through FB. He had one of the little ads on the side. Somehow FB knew that I was getting married in Philly instead of NJ, though, so that was slightly creepy. STOP STALKING ME, FACEBOOK.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:e17bab33-4897-47dc-a12e-8b81457b086a">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]avs, thank goodness for those restrictions, lol. Luckily, there are no restrictions on wedding vendors. I found my photographer through FB. He had one of the little ads on the side. Somehow FB knew that I was getting married in Philly instead of NJ, though, so that was slightly creepy. STOP STALKING ME, FACEBOOK.

You can stalk ME on FB........................
  • The things that some people post on FB.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:e17bab33-4897-47dc-a12e-8b81457b086a">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]avs, thank goodness for those restrictions, lol. Luckily, there are no restrictions on wedding vendors. I found my photographer through FB. He had one of the little ads on the side. Somehow FB knew that I was getting married in Philly instead of NJ, though, so that was slightly creepy. STOP STALKING ME, FACEBOOK.

Those are my thoughts exactly. I keep getting wedding vendors for places nowhere near me. Apparently, facebook wants me to get married 9 hours away from where I am getting married. I did get one ad for the city I live in right now. It was for a bridal show that ended 2 months ago. Gee, thanks Facebook :P
  • I posted a picture of my vagina on FB yesterday.

But it's okay, because my coworkers are on restricted view.
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:e17bab33-4897-47dc-a12e-8b81457b086a">Re: Who's Around?</a>:

<div>This is off topic but reminded me that FB is so creepy. I backpacked around Australia when I was younger. I ended up doing a couple of tours with this one girl. We hung out while traveling but didn't keep in touch. We have no friends in common (she lives in the Netherlands), and FB keeps suggesting I add her as a friend. How creepy is that? How does FB know? </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:cf3fa66e-f845-4ae8-80e5-f55c752a8426">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Around? : Me too! Which ones did you do? I did a bunch of community theatre too, since I was in 4th grade.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

<div>I was crew for a few dramas in HS (Arsenic and Old Lace, Romeo + Juliet) and did graphic design and typesetting for a bunch of different productions, and was in Grease my senior year. I think the musicals in my HS years were Hello, Dolly!, Pippin, and Anything Goes, besides Grease. There were some crazy talented people at my HS, I probably wouldn't have even made chorus for the first two.</div><div>
    </div><div>Middle school was Carnival and Little Shop of Horrors. The guy who played Audrey II in LSoH was AMAZING. He killed it.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:17a2a962-361e-407b-b319-fbd9837a69e6">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I posted a picture of my vagina on FB yesterday. But it's okay, because my coworkers are on restricted view.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha. It's cool. I posted a picture of my penis.

I mean, wait, what?
  • reils, I wonder if she has looked you up before?  Or did you ever exchange emails?  Creepy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards