Snarky Brides

Sup?

Whats up my bitches?

I used my new bbq for the first time tonight. I am IN LOVE. I cant beleive I used the piece of crap we had before for as long as I did. It was like... cooking a work of art.

What is everyone up to tonight?

Re: Sup?

• I set my grill on fire.  It was awesome.  Positive note to that is I figured out I am great in a crisis.

Now im watching the dance competitions on ESPN2.  The high school kids.  Its pretty cool.  Vampire Diaries is taping.

I also need to wash my hair.  Its filthy.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • You mean your new grill :)?

I am watching Idol, but only because nothing else is on before Touch. So isntead I'm doing book stuff at the same time. I need to pack for my trip/event, but I have all of tomorrow morning. Now I just need to figure out what to wear.
  • Talking to my BFF, she comes down in two weeks so I'm super excited. I haven't seen her in over a year and this is a friend I saw almost every day for like, 9 years, so I can't wait.

I got my acceptence letter from the college I applied to today, finally, and I've been getting rave reviews at work lately; counseling is helping me a lot apparently. So, pretty much, things are good.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    ITS A BBQ!! wikipedia agrees with me!!!!!
  • I'm glad the counseling is helping, any. And congrats on getting accepted!
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:b6eb1f28-501a-44a6-a42f-6b4422d7f84d">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Talking to my BFF, she comes down in two weeks so I'm super excited. I haven't seen her in over a year and this is a friend I saw almost every day for like, 9 years, so I can't wait. I got my acceptence letter from the college I applied to today, finally, and I've been getting rave reviews at work lately; counseling is helping me a lot apparently. So, pretty much, things are good.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]
    Thats great! youre rocking it.
  • I wanted to grill our burgers tonight, but the grill wouldn't light in the damn rain. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Doesnt a BBQ have coals and a grill uses propane?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks guys =)

What'd you make on the grill Nebb? I want BBQ now so bad.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:aab1b4ee-3427-42d4-a2e4-a20c80d1585b">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Doesnt a BBQ have coals and a grill uses propane?
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, then I would like to change my "grill" to "BBQ"

• BBQ and grill have always been interchangable for me : /
  • NebbNebb member
    We had steaks. Well, I had a steak, adam had a burger and a steak cause he is a pig. A BBQ is the apparatus with which you grill. So, it is my bbq. The grill is what the meat goes on.
  • It stopped snowing, yay! I'm drinking chocolate milk. That's all I've got.
  • This is what google says:
    Barbecue and barbecuing are a way of cooking meat using the indirect heat and smoke from a wood or charcoal fire in a barbecue pit or smoker. Barbecuing is the slow smoking of tough cuts of meat.
    Grilling is a method of cooking more tender meats using the direct heat of a fire with the meat over the fire
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:8a326f3f-545b-4803-bf8e-74b3a847eb81">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had steaks. Well, I had a steak, adam had a burger and a steak cause he is a pig. A BBQ is the apparatus with which you grill. So, it is my bbq. The grill is what the meat goes on.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

NO ITS NOT
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello! I'm just finishing watching Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and am about to eat some Oreos & milk. I forgot Sean Connery was in this movie.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Waiting on dinner to be done. We are having Jamiacan chicken stew. And I'm sleepy, the dr. put me on a Z pack today for my ear. I just want to eat and go to bed, but thats not happening.

And I jinxed myself today, I said I was bored at work, well when I got back I had  huge project waiting on me, ugh!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Joy where do you live that its snowing??

It was 80 degrees here!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dude, it's not even snowing here.

• NebbNebb member
    It is too, biitch. It says so. If it isnt a bbq, why is every bbq called a bbq. It isnt marketed as anything BUT a bbq.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:ae64255e-a575-4cf6-8cc8-f6bc189fafeb">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I'm just finishing watching Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and am about to eat some Oreos & milk. I forgot Sean Connery was in this movie.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

I love this movie. I don't even care that Kevin Costner doesn't bother with an accent or that Christian Slater's is awful.
  • Sorry Nebb...

Barbecue
    Long, low, and slow. The low temperature and the resulting length of time the meat is cooked allows for the food to soak up the smoke and rub flavors, and to become very tender and moist. Think ribs, pork shoulder, and brisket as barbecue.

Grilling
    This is the method with which most people are familiar. It is the method of cooking food hot and fast on your grill. Burgers, chicken, steak, and seafood are typically grilled, but you can also grill vegetables and even fruit.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:821745a9-56fb-4a40-be57-6cedef70aef0">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is too, biitch. It says so. If it isnt a bbq, why is every bbq called a bbq. It isnt marketed as anything BUT a bbq.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

False.  The only thing that has the name BBQ in it around here is a BBQ pit which is outside and has no flame.  The south probably calls it a smoker.

Your grill is FIYAH.  If its flame is a damn grill.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    Well then you guys are going to take it up with the internet cause all the stores have it called a bbq whether it is propane or not. So, until then. Its a fucking bqq!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:86e4fd2e-8cd4-4441-8293-33ac52c544e8">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well then you guys are going to take it up with the internet cause all the stores have it called a bbq whether it is propane or not. So, until then. Its a fucking bqq!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Then its a commie grill.  Thats almost sounds like BBQ
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Where do I live where's snowing? Washington State, but not Seattle. I live 8 miles from north Idaho. So basically it's still winter here. We had a winter storm warning yesterday, I shiit you not.
  • Huh. And I always thought the equiptment was a grill, and BBQ was the method of cooking.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I could go for a steak right now. They make me feel super sick afterwards, but damn they're tasty.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:96782557-11e1-4a7b-a460-f65519162cad">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Huh. And I always thought the equiptment was a grill, and BBQ was the method of cooking.
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]

The more you know ;)
  • I dont know why I called you Joy?

We are pretty far north and the whole northeast is wicked warm!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards