Snarky Brides

Sup?

Re: Sup?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:6b5355c3-607b-4817-8a43-d63453ef7385">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]See.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<a href="http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-Grills-Grill-Accessories/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbxaz/h_d2/Navigation?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051&searchRedirect=grill&cm_sp=searchredirect%2d%5f%2dgrills%2d%5f%2dx%2d%5f%2dx&redAB=A" rel="nofollow">http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-Grills-Grill-Accessories/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbxaz/h_d2/Navigation?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051&searchRedirect=grill&cm_sp=searchredirect%2d%5f%2dgrills%2d%5f%2dx%2d%5f%2dx&redAB=A</a>
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:ddef3406-01e2-4630-a331-1b7f9c0b8309">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dont know why I called you Joy? We are pretty far north and the whole northeast is wicked warm!
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'm jealous. It was really warm here for a few days (really warm is 60, I guess) but then it dumped on us again. Snow tires are supposed to be off April 1 here, but uh, I don't think that's going to happen.

</div>
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:b9d422a2-ea97-4d56-b04b-e1a2ba69a5e9">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : I love this movie. I don't even care that Kevin Costner doesn't bother with an accent or that Christian Slater's is awful.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Haha I know right. I was going to say that the accents in this movie are awful. I had such a crush on Christian Slater in this movie when I was in high school.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Whatever. Stop being racist against Canada.
  • I have learned so much about BBQ v. grills.  

I'm sitting in my Labor Law class, and bored out of my skull.  I have to go home and finish reading for my class tomorrow night after this one ends at 9.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Im pretty excited to watch TOuch tonight
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Erin- My mom is going to Portland to visit a friend there this weekend, and she said they got 7 inches of snow there yesterday. Meanwhile, I'm in sunny Florida. I feel kind of bad that she's on her way to snow.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:387860d3-c32e-4f75-947e-8f2e7b628191">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whatever. Stop being racist against Canada.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Your grill is a commie
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Canadians are commies.  Trufax.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• NebbNebb member
    Canadians just use proper english.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:fe03bf68-3d5b-45fe-9a28-f75866a1c063">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : Haha I know right. I was going to say that the accents in this movie are awful. I had such a crush on Christian Slater in this movie when I was in high school.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

Confession. I totally once wrote a book putting myself in the Prince of Thieves story. I made my own character and everything, with Christian Slater's character as my love interest. I was one of Nottingham's slaves who escaped.

Yes, I am a lame fan fiction book writer. I also wrote one about The NeverEnding Story. JUST YOU WAIT until i write my Peter Pan one. It will be awesome, and the only one I'll ever publish.
  • What is Touch? A new TV show? I need a new show. 
  • SEWFSEWF member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:d1b0b0d1-861e-4e19-9038-ae8767283e8c">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : Confession. I totally once wrote a book putting myself in the Prince of Thieves story. I made my own character and everything, with Christian Slater's character as my love interest. I was one of Nottingham's slaves who escaped. Yes, I am a lame fan fiction book writer. I also wrote one about The NeverEnding Story. JUST YOU WAIT until i write my Peter Pan one. It will be awesome, and the only one I'll ever publish.

I would totally read that Peter Pan story!
  • Nebb- canadiands speak a cross between french and english because you commies cant decide who you want to be loyal to, so you choose 2 countries that have hated each other for hundreds of years.

Erin- its the new Kieffer Sutherland show.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This has been a really mild winter for Illinois.  I think it's only snowed about 5 or 6 times.  It was 80 today.  I love warmer weather, so I think it's awesome.

What's Touch about?  And how many episodes into the season is it?  I can't ever seem to get into shows when it's more than 3 or so episodes in.  I like getting the backround information.  If I miss the set-up, then I can't really get into it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • NebbNebb member
    Lol No we dont! I dont speak french AT ALL! Our english most resembles whats spoken in ENGLAND. English from england. You dont get more english than that.

Je suis un pizza!
  • I really liked the first episode of Touch, but I'm not sure what it's purpose was since they keep saying tonight's is the "world premier."

SEWF, I already have it all planned in my head. It's definitely a darker take on the original story and won't be as in-your-face with the Peter Pan storyline.
  • Tonight is the first episode.  Its about his kid who i think must be autistic?  He predicts things and breaks codes etc,  but doesnt speak, so his dad (Kieffer) has to stop the events from happening.

Or something like that.  Its on at 9
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:236a0125-d19e-4a1f-aeb0-03ef78cc04ce">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]This has been a really mild winter for Illinois.  I think it's only snowed about 5 or 6 times.  It was 80 today.  I love warmer weather, so I think it's awesome.<strong> What's Touch about?  And how many episodes into the season is it?  I can't ever seem to get into shows when it's more than 3 or so episodes in.  I like getting the backround information.  If I miss the set-up, then I can't really get into it.</strong>
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]

It's about this little kid who doesn't talk, just writes down numbers and stuff, and some stuff goes down and his dad realizes that the numbers have some significant meaning in regards to fate and destiny and whatnot. They've only aired the pilot, the actual season "premier" is tonight.
  • Nebb- doesnt your country have 2 official languages?

WE DONT EVEN HAVE 1 BECAUSE OUR GOVT DOESNT TELL US WHAT TO DO
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I like Keifer Sutherland. I thought he died of cancer, so I'm way out of the loop. I'll have to watch that tonight.

• NebbNebb member
    Im telling Adam about this BBQ thing and he thinks its so weird that we call them different things. We have never known them as anything but bbq's. Its like were so close but a world apart. Its like how you guys dont have milk in bags.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:9626f219-55aa-4e21-8230-37b914eb6cab">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight is the first episode.  Its about his kid who i think must be autistic?  He predicts things and breaks codes etc,  but doesnt speak, so his dad (Kieffer) has to stop the events from happening. Or something like that.  Its on at 9
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>Oooh, sounds interesting.  I'm a sucker for mystery type shows.  Not police/ law shows though, like Law and Order/ NCIS/ CSI.  Although, I do like Castle.  Mostly because of Nathan Fillion.  I like to imagine him in his Firerly days.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • SEWFSEWF member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:a5203916-fb6b-4903-a83a-c795394bc28b">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really liked the first episode of Touch, but I'm not sure what it's purpose was since they keep saying tonight's is the "world premier." SEWF, I already have it all planned in my head. It's definitely a darker take on the original story and won't be as in-your-face with the Peter Pan storyline.

I have always liked the darker stories anyway. There is this one Snow White movie called Snow White A Tale of Terror. It WAS pretty terrifying.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:b02add13-f34e-4f3f-8b9f-353fe6be79b0">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im telling Adam about this BBQ thing and he thinks its so weird that we call them different things. We have never known them as anything but bbq's. Its like were so close but a world apart. Its like how you guys dont have milk in bags.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

There's so many times I've been talking about  something totally commonplace and had people just stare at me, and then ask me wtf I'm talking about. Makes me sad.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:efdb9643-f198-4dc9-b10b-2cb2869e3203">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, hey. I have a copyright/blog/pinterest question. If you link back to the original source, it's 'legal', right? Well, what about a blog post? Like if I post a recipe from a cookbook, if I give that cookbook credit, am I good? Or is that still considered copyright infringement? We had slow cooker pork roast for dinner. It was just ok. Oh, and I've always thought of grilling as cooking on the grill outside, no diff between gas or coals. Whereas BBQ is a style of cookin that could be cooked over either gas or coals.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Let me give you a link to the issues surrounding pinterest (and it will answer your question.) Hang on, it's a link somewhere in my facebook feed so I have to go digging.

</div>
  • Im sure ill have milk in my fun bags someday.  Then we wont be so different.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:87e3c912-7057-4e09-89fe-870262d77346">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : There's so many times I've been talking about  something totally commonplace and had people just stare at me, and then ask me wtf I'm talking about. Makes me sad.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

You are one of us now commie.  LEARN THE LANGUAGE!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • They used to give us milk and juice in bags in elementary school. They stopped when we would just poke tiny holes in the bags and squirt them across the room at each other.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards