Snarky Brides

Sup?

1235»

Re: Sup?

• Looks yummy, Any!

Relis, I hate wallpaper in older homes, but in modern homes, I think certain patterns can look really good as an accent wall.  I have also heard it's a lot easier to remove these days.  I wouldn't do the whole house though.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Nebby sent me Kinder Surprises. My sister and I had entirely too much fun with them.
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:8d91cf4b-eeb5-4014-9647-cb9b46a60043">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looks yummy, Any! Relis, I hate wallpaper in older homes, but in modern homes, I think certain patterns can look really good as an accent wall.  I have also heard it's a lot easier to remove these days. <strong> I wouldn't do the whole house though.</strong>
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh no, I am not planning on it. We have a reading corner off of our master bedroom and I was thinking of doing either one or maybe two walls in that area. </div>
  • I kind of want to play pictionary.  If I start a game on ISketch do any of you want to play?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3afa8d2f-34a1-49a5-be01-005d1484b5a0Post:4848e9c6-6d2e-4a67-b897-c7261683f4b0">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I kind of want to play pictionary.  If I start a game on ISketch do any of you want to play?
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm in for a little bit.</div>
  • or Apples to Apples?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Reils - I'm super jealous of your reading corner.

Blue - I'd be down for a round or two before I head to bed. (that sentence reads like something out of a Dr. Suess book).
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • ok.  Isketch.net

TK SB

Topic: Around the house
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Huh. Apparently, I dont' have shockwave, but I thought I had installed that few months ago.

Relis, I love the idea of a reading nook.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I always tend to forget about emoticons.  They're fun, but yeah, I never remember they are there.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Speaking of games, anyone else now playing Draw Something?  I suck at it, but it's fun.  I like it because I get way too competitive with Words with Friends.  It's a nice change of pace, although I still play Words.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have it through my phone, not Facebook. 

It's kind of like pictionary, but no time limit, and you're not really competing.  And it's surprisingly hard to draw with your finger.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Come play!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This thread just made me hungry. You guys suck.

And I don't know any of these games you're talking about. My phone just calls and texts.
  • lindseyann410lindseyann410 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Okay, I don't see TK SB anywhere.  Am I missing something?

ETA: Nevermind, I refreshed and it was there.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards