Options

Wow, this place is dead!

13»

Re: Wow, this place is dead!

• Options
    dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:559bc0fe-43ac-4a5b-8d7f-0254f82af091">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dmill, I would have freaked the hell out.  Logic goes out the window when you wake up after dreaming of Freddy to find claw marks on your face. <strong>So if you had no brain to mouth filter (or brain to hands) - what would you love to say to someone? </strong>
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]
    To the dude who just left my desk "Listen Biiiitch, I respect your right to eat whatever you want for lunch, but you'd be way cooler in my book if you followed up that hot garbage and skunk assholes with an altoid"
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I need the ticket too, which I guess is why I'm still here :)

Ick.
    Along that line, I would love to say something when someone takes the one stall right next to you when the rest are all open. What the hell?

Oh walmart.. ::sigh::
    I just cant go there.
  • Options
    I'd love to tell a ton of people to getfucked.

I'd love to tell my boss to invest in some fucking Listerine already.  DUDE.  YOUR BREATH.  IT IS APOCALYPTICALLY SHITTY.

panther
  • Options
    I'd like to stop and yell at everyone who wears Crocs that dishwasher safe is not a quality they should look for when shoe shopping.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF? I had no idea crocs were dishwasher safe.
    That's disgusting.
  • Options
    If I could get away with it, I would yell at people all the time to get the fvck outta my way. I hate inconsiderate slow people that clog up hallways, stores, etc etc. 

I always want to give drivers the equivalent of a slap upside the head whenever they do something stupid/I don't approve of. Like a device that gives them a lttle shock or something. 
  • Options
    Matty, I don't think they say that they are, but they are rubber, so I assume it's like rubbermaid lids lol. I just really like to make fun of Crocs, too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:de6e96d4-bca9-4999-abff-ab6d3ae9e5ae">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I could get away with it, I would yell at people all the time to get the fvck outta my way. I hate inconsiderate slow people that clog up hallways, stores, etc etc.  I always want to give drivers the equivalent of a slap upside the head whenever they do something stupid/I don't approve of. Like a device that gives them a lttle shock or something. 
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I wish it were legal to have little missiles on my car...or one of those PA systems like FI has on his patrol car...that way I could tell people to GTF out of my way, or tell them to stop driving like an arsehole.</div>
  • Options
    Oh ok, lol

• Options
    Oh you know who I'd love to tell to getfucked, our congressman.  I know him professionally lol but yeah, that would be fun.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:af043bf9-04df-4422-a2fd-80f5aba225b7">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow, this place is dead! : I wish it were legal to have little missiles on my car...or one of those <strong>PA systems like FI has on his patrol car.</strong>..that way I could tell people to GTF out of my way, or tell them to stop driving like an arsehole.
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>haha that could be dangerous- and awesome.</div>
  • Options
    Oh, if only I could say the things I think when people ask me questions at work.

Also, KD, Insidious is WAY better than Poltergeist. Only 3 movies have ever scared me enough that I question ever watching them again - Insidious, The Fourth Kind, and The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Ugh, back to work time. My Dorito break is over.
  • Options
    I loved the Exorcism of Emily Rose.  It was scary but it was also a really good courtroom drama.  Those are bitchin.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:f6d95c6d-a4cf-4e52-81b7-e8fc52fce7c7">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow, this place is dead! : haha that could be dangerous- and awesome.
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yeah...and the way people in Houston drive, it would get a lot of use.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:af043bf9-04df-4422-a2fd-80f5aba225b7">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow, this place is dead! : I wish it were legal to have little missiles on my car...or one of those <strong>PA systems</strong> like FI has on his patrol car...that way I could tell people to GTF out of my way, or tell them to stop driving like an arsehole.
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

My stepdad put one of these on his old car. It was quite fun.

AND HOLY HUGE SIG.
  • Options
    I just don't get how you guys can watch these scary movies and not have nightmares.

Oh, AATB: i keep waking up at 3 or 4 am and I cant go back to sleep.
    I'm convinced something is going on.
  • Options
    LizzieyounceLizzieyounce member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:9f4a416d-8596-4823-9a64-0a6a911b1b76">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow, this place is dead! : My stepdad put one of these on his old car. It was quite fun. AND HOLY HUGE SIG.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'm freaking over the sig..first it's small then it's HUGE...It's sized at 120x120 on photobucket.  I don't get what's going on...</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>EDIT: deleted sig pic..</div>
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:a54e7d1d-bec8-4bac-a5c6-a60a07907da1">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just don't get how you guys can watch these scary movies and not have nightmares. Oh, AATB: i keep waking up at 3 or 4 am and I cant go back to sleep. I'm convinced something is going on.
    Posted by Matty143[/QUOTE]

Well you know if you wake up at 3am you're being watched... ;)

ETA - you have heard my story about this, right?
    panther
  • Options
    Oh, I have nightmares, matty. I just torture myself anyway.

OK, now I'm really going to work.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:faa26b24-5386-4904-8ae3-5e4b6a8a2dba">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow, this place is dead! : Well you know if you wake up at 3am you're being watched... ;) ETA - you have heard my story about this, right?
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Your stories and others. : (

What's worse, and SO sad; we had a kid in our neighborhood (16) kill himself recently. That really threw my and it was really bad right after that. He lived across the street.
    ::chills::

Well, on that depressing note, I am out of here.
    Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • Options
    I'm just about to hop in the shower, then get ready to head to the Hard Rock to see Jo Koy perform at the Improv. H is having a boys' night with some of the guys from his team at work, but they might meet up w/me at the Hard Rock later on tonight.

My Demeter order just arrived and I am super-duper excited about it. I just don't know which scent to wear first.

I've never seen Insidious, but maybe I should. I loved Poltergeist, and am into horror films big-time, so it's worth a shot. And dmills, that's crazy about your Freddy Kruger dream manifestation.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options

Have a good weekend Matty.

Boobs, I'm not sure I've heard that 3:00 am story.  Seeing as I'm usually awake between 3-4 every morning, do I want to?

• Options
    That's um, fucking scary, Matty!
    panther
  • Options
    Oh Girlie it's actually kind of funny.  In Emily Rose the priest tells Laura Linney that 3am is like, the evil hour or something.  A while ago I was having lunch with my sisters and my youngest sister was talking about how she's been waking up every night at 3am to pee, but she hates it because she'd heard that when you wake up at 3am it's because you're being watched.  So she's always afraid someone's peeking in the window or something.

Anyway, that night I went to sleep and I had a weird dream, and when I awoke from it, there was someone fucking standing at the edge of my bed.  I sat straight up in bed and fucking LOST my shiiit.  Poor Ben almost pissed himself and Lucy was startled, too.  But obviously no one was really there.  When I looked at the time, it was 3am.

The next day Ben told me there was actually someone standing over me - he saw Lucy standing there on the bed right before I woke up.  He'd woken up at the same time.  She was just sitting there staring at me.  Lol
    panther
  • Options

AATB - I've heard that too about 3am being the "witching hour" or something like that. Since according to some people, Jesus died at 3pm, then the exact opposite time (3am) is when the devil comes out to play. Something along those lines. I'm no expert, but what I do know is that about 90% of the time that I wake up in the middle of the night, it's at 3am, and it freaks me the hell out. I lay there, paralyzed, thinking "go back to sleep, go back to sleep, go back to sleep...".

25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    My grandparents who see ghosts and shiiit saw one in the middle of the night a couple years ago, standing at the foots of their beds.  But it was at 1:30.  Maybe he was a nice ghost.
    panther
  • Options
    Oh also Mehg as much as I liked Insidious, the ending was really fucking stupid.  But it is scary for the most part.
    panther
  • Options
    Ha!  I'm really relieved that had a funny ending.  I'm such a pansyass that you already had me freaking towards the middle of the 2nd paragraph. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards