Snarky Brides
Options

Wow, this place is dead!

What is everyone doing, besides posting here?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wow, this place is dead!

• Options
    Watching E go in circles on FFF. and waiting to go home!

also, reading memes again.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:a2c99289-b41b-4198-aa27-5df4d22d5353">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Watching E go in circles on FFF. and waiting to go home! also, reading memes again.
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

haha. Exactly this!
    Waiting for 3:00 to roll around so I can drive out to Palm Springs to see my Dad : )

Any plans for the weekend?

ETA spelling.
  • Options
    Oh I'm totally in FFF.  If this place is going to be a ghost town what the hell else is there to do?  Lol.
    panther
  • Options
    I just got home, fed the cat, and now I'm waiting for H to pick me up so I can go back out and work with him the rest of the day.

Mostly I'm just ready for tomorrow, eager to see family.
  • Options
    Oh hai :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:a8ac2853-2416-4ec8-8cac-fed4a24c7fce">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh I'm totally in FFF.  If this place is going to be a ghost town what the hell else is there to do?  Lol.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I was there for a minute, love the whole NC GTG debacle. And I love CEW more by the minute.

H has promised me date night this weekend, so I think we'll go see Prometheus.

What are you guys doing?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:2f80077c-d889-48ac-9d0c-54c614d811b5">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow, this place is dead! : haha. Exactly this! Waiting for 3:00 to roll around so I can drive out to<strong> Palm Springs to me my Dad </strong>: ) Any plans for the weekend?
    Posted by Matty143[/QUOTE]

<div>Sounds nice! I don't have much planned, so I am still thinking of stuff we can do. Probably watch insidious at home tonight. It's supposed to be kind of stormy here this weekend so I might try to do some more house painting. </div>
  • Options
    Hhe heh, life!! =)
    Daisypath Friendship tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Kate, Insidious scared the crap out of me.

Well, H is here. Off to work.
  • Options
    Mara is cracking my shitt up in her FFF posts
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:4e2040b5-fffe-4324-8c9f-16a797a81b80">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh hai :)
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

Nice to see your pretty face around these parts!

Sesh- I would be excited to, have a great time!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:e1364ab3-b130-487b-b297-a99ab4b4d4ac">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow, this place is dead! : Sounds nice! I don't have much planned, so I am still thinking of stuff we can do. <strong>Probably watch insidious at home tonight.</strong> It's supposed to be kind of stormy here this weekend so I might try to do some more house painting. 

Dude, you are brave!!
    I can not watch scary movies.

The weather here sucks today, totally June gloom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:0d490677-cdea-4fdd-aae4-84768bd62285">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kate, Insidious scared the crap out of me. Well, H is here. Off to work.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>our friend we are borrowing it from said it was one of the scariest movies he's ever seen. Which is why I am watching it at home as so I can properly cover my eyes.</div>
  • Options
    We just finished having lunch and then cake for my coworker. I have no motivation to work for the next hour or so.

I'll probably pop over to E to read FFF. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:192b3e42-02da-4655-863a-bfcec3d70cb9">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow, this place is dead! : our friend we are borrowing it from said it was one of the scariest movies he's ever seen. Which is why I am watching it at home as so I can properly cover my eyes.

I hated this movie. The whole time I kept screaming "yep they did that in Poltergiest too"! I would have rather watched Poltergiest, it was scary at least.

Or maybe I'm jaded ;)
  • Options
    Eating a very unhealthy lunch and hoping the vague text from my niece about no birthday party for her this weekend does not mean family drama that I'll soon get sucked into is going on. 

Sounds like I should go check out FFF.
  • Options
    I loved Insidious.  Now Tip Toe Through the Tulips is in my head.

I dunno what we're doing this weekend.  Hmm.  Probably nothing.
    panther
  • Options
    I liked the first 80% or so of Insidious and then it lost me. Poltergeist was my absolute favorite movie as a kid too. 

This weekend is going to be crazy around us. There is a huge number of people in town for the 200th anniversary of the War of 1812 and the Star Spangled banner. It's also Pride so there is a big parade and street closings. We're definitely not moving our car at all this weekend or we'd never get a spot again. I love living in the city but it can get frustrating at times. 
  • Options
    I'm stewing over my asshole bank. I went at lunch to deposit money into a bank account that I never use (long story short, I let someone use it as an emergency fund) I haven't used the account in years, so I never changed my name. I was depositing cash, they asked for my id and the last name didn't match so they wouldn't let me deposit. Since when do you even need an id for a cash deposit? I've never needed one. So now I have to go home after work, get my card for that account, go back out and deposit into the ATM. 

I'm aware that this really isn't THAT big of a deal, but I'm having a shitty day and that just iced my freaking cake. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just got home from work.  Im heading to my sisters in a few hours to babysit the kids while she goes out for her birthday.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    J.H.C. they are still going around in circles 9 pages in. 

I couldn't handle living in a city and dealing with parking situations. Stresses me out thinking about it. I need a driveway and garage in the burbs. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:d3d64b48-4be9-4940-9277-de81c81b036e">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm stewing over my asshole bank. I went at lunch to deposit money into a bank account that I never use (long story short, I let someone use it as an emergency fund) I haven't used the account in years, so I never changed my name. <strong>I was depositing cash, they asked for my id </strong>and the last name didn't match so they wouldn't let me deposit. Since when do you even need an id for a cash deposit? I've never needed one. So now I have to go home after work, get my card for that account, go back out and deposit into the ATM.  I'm aware that this really isn't THAT big of a deal, but I'm having a shitty day and that just iced my freaking cake. 
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

WTF. Seriously..
    I have a *friend* that pays their bookie, or is paid by said bookie by depositing cash into each others accounts. I guess they will have to find another way...

::looks over both shoulders::
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:d3d64b48-4be9-4940-9277-de81c81b036e">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm stewing over my asshole bank. I went at lunch to deposit money into a bank account that I never use (long story short, I let someone use it as an emergency fund) I haven't used the account in years, so I never changed my name. I was depositing cash, they asked for my id and the last name didn't match so they wouldn't let me deposit. Since when do you even need an id for a cash deposit? I've never needed one. So now I have to go home after work, get my card for that account, go back out and deposit into the ATM.  I'm aware that this really isn't THAT big of a deal, but I'm having a shitty day and that just iced my freaking cake. 

This is just stupid, no maam we cant TAKE your money.
  • Options
    Ok, glad it's not just me lol. I swear I don't remember ever needing my id for a cash deposit. Stupid banks. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am really dreading the next 3.5 hours at work. Your bank sounds dumb, Dmils.
  • Options
    I don't care enough to call them, just enough to biiiitch to you guys :)

I'll probably only have one maybe two more deposits before I close the damn account anyway, next time I'll just plan on using the ATM. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Isnt Steffi the one who came here saying she cant leave the house without her H because she cant resist the urge to cheat on him? 

I remember her saying that her first post on here.  Its weird noone remembers that.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:33adc146-bf37-4926-a794-61e2c8892944">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, glad it's not just me lol. I swear I don't remember ever needing my id for a cash deposit. Stupid banks. 

I once received half of a $20 from an ATM in front of the BofA by my office.
    So obviously I walk in to get a replacement right?
    That biiiiitch proceeded to tell me, that the ATM is managed by "someone else", and that they would have to have them open it up, and see if the other half was in there.

Um, excuse me!? Thank God the manager finally realized how stupid that was and they gave me a new bill.
  • Options
    Blue, now that you mention it, I think I do remember that.

Damnit, I can't believe I forgot about that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wow-this-place-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:52722abb-6ab4-42e5-b4ce-14bed0659845Post:58032afc-6dc5-4e73-9474-1f3650e929f7">Re: Wow, this place is dead!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow, this place is dead! : I once received half of a $20 from an ATM in front of the BofA by my office. So obviously I walk in to get a replacement right? That biiiiitch proceeded to tell me, that the ATM is managed by "someone else", and that they would have to have them open it up, and see if the other half was in there. Um, excuse me!? Thank God the manager finally realized how stupid that was and they gave me a new bill.
    Posted by Matty143[/QUOTE]
    lol at my credit union, the ATM gave me an extra $20 once, so I went in the next day during business hours to give them the money so their count wouldn't be off. The tellar looked at me like I had lost my mind, she seriously asked me why I didn't just keep it. She had to get the manager to take the money back. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards