Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

FFF: Flame Free Friday!

Re: FFF: Flame Free Friday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber, I'm pretty positive I may know who you're talking about and I feel that person is walking a very thin line as well but I'm still not sure how to handle it because like you, I think they're an awesome person as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My boss just called one of my co-workers into his office and had her shut the door... I want to put my ear against the door and hear what they're talking about..
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look who's teasing bored Knotties now!!!!  :-)
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allison, I know what you mean about playing video games with them. Thats why I only play rockband with him because I am wayy better at the drums than he is. But since he is in Arlington and I am in lubbock, we can't play together anymore and he has been practicing so soon he will be better than me :(
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Damn funeral!!! Made me miss the fun stuff today.--side note-- "Because You Loved Me" was played at my grandma's funeral today. It was fitting for the occasion. I think that helps you guys' points from earlier.--side, side note-- great funeral. My grandmother would have been soooooo happy with how beautiful she looked in her casket. She looked like she did 15 years ago-- before her disease became symptomatic. :)
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does that mean I get to join the "people Mariah wouldn't mind meeting" club ;) hahaha jk jk :pbut seriously...thank you I appreciate that :)I admit my personality is a bit much for some people when they first meet me(I blame that on my stepdad)...online or not...but they either get used to it and learn to love me anyways or go away and leave me alone haha! either way ends up being fine by me!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother texted me to see if I would bring him something to eat bc the parents are in meetings and he's working at their rental house getting it ready(he's 14) and I really don't want to. But I probably will anyways. But I won't be happy about it lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering what happened to Ivy. I met her at the Grapevine GTG. She was really nice and bubbly. I liked her. I'm still wondering who Shanda was talking about last week....I'm super lame like that. >_<
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure she's a great person.  She seems so sweet and I even said to her once that she's never said a single negative thing on the boards...but she also knows the rules.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to include that in my post. Yes, I agree about the rule breaking. I was very surprised she would do that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Man, I'm really slow on the uptake with TK drama. I wish I was more aware because it would at least entertain me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel bad that Shanda didn't get her pictures for almost a year.  However, I was wondering if there was a Christian denomination that doesn't believe in lawsuits.  Shanda said that she believed that she shouldn't sue someone since she's a Christian so I was wondering if I was missing something. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It seems my filter has gone missing today haha I have said a couple of things today that were sarcastic funny and amusing to my coworkers but maybe not to the one I accused of causing the musty smell he smelled in our office lmao! oops. Everyone else loved it though bahahahha.
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    edited December 2011
    Julie: googling my screen name for the post above resulted in this gem-- enjoy:http://ftworth.weddings.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=61130385&forumid=102
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Julie, it has nothing to do with Christian denomination.  I think it's just how she feels.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mariah- I thought you would know and just not know how to address it. I wouldn't know how to either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Apple,I have to watch who I tease/kid too.  That and my use of sarcasm.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooooh snap!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we are totally close to hitting 4 pages!Yes this is an attempt to get there ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://ftworth.weddings.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=61130385&forumid=102Whoa! I was on my HM when this was posted. How did I not see it when I got back?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really wish the other post didn't have to be deleted :(  It was really awesome. (the one where Mandy called out Toi for ripping off people's work)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I remember reading about Allison's experience but I think the other thing happened a day or two later when I was in LA at a conference.  The first day or so I had nothing to do (because I came too early) so I could read some but didn't get to read much once it started in earnest.  Mariah, thanks.  That comment just stuck with me.  I still stand by my comment on the BBB.  I know they don't do anything until the 5th complaint but it has to start somewhere and what if her complaint would be the 5th one?  Still, I admire her for not getting into any more drama.  I would have done it just for my money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Confession: I got married on a Tuesday. I just didn't want to tell anyone because you'd think I was a vendor. Seriously?
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    edited December 2011
    Julie, The other post happened on the same day, but had to be deleted per the actual Knot Gods.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You know that's another thing that made me feel bad about Ivy. I reported labellagirl as well because yes she did say she's a vendor (and everyone knows it).  I don't know why the knot gods didn't ban her. But apparently you know everything, Abbey.  And no one attacked you for 3 freakin' pages.  That's a bit dramatic.  No one was like ABBEY, YOU'RE SHELLEY!! They just said, "I think Abbey is Shelley" and others were like, "you know, I've been thinking that, too".  You're blowing things way out of proportion. And it's funny you mention Callie because Toi wrote me a week before Shelley got ousted about how Callie is a wedding planner.  So just because she's getting married on a Tuesday (or supposedly is getting married on a Tuesday) she's a vendor? Who cares if she's getting married on a Tuesday???  My god is there a rule that says "You can only get married on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday"??? No, I don't think so.  And she hasn't come on her, that I've seen, promoting any business.  
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    edited December 2011
    I know a guy who got married last Tuesday. Seriously. Wedding and all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CallieKnot shows she is getting married on a Tuesday. Really? I would bet no one in the history of this website has gotten married on a Tuesday, which makes me think she is a vendor.OK, now I'm pissed off Abbey.  Callie is NOT a vendor.  She is using my photographer for her wedding!  We've chatted about our photographer outside this board.  She is VERY nice person and you have no room to call her a vendor because she is getting married on a Tuesday.  And for what it's worth, my brother is getting married on a Thursday because it's cheaper. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allison,Then it must have gotten deleted before I could get to it.  The university where I was at didn't get us wifi in the  rooms like they promised so I had to keep checking on my iPhone.  It's such a pain that I didn't do it too terribly much. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dude.  Abbey.  You're pissing me off.  I don't have double standards.  I'm not going to call someone a vendor who hasn't been promoting their business right in front of my face. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also seem to remember Toi calling out Callie_knot... Abbey your diggin yourself deeper into us believing you are Toi/Artteacher/Shelley.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards