Snarky Brides

HELLO.

What's up?

I just got off the phone with my mom.  I won't go into details, but someone is causing issues for her at work and I feel like cracking skulls and ripping asses open right now.

Also, I drank a decent amoung, in case I'm slightly incoherent :P

Re: HELLO.

• Hi Nates! 
    I hate work drama. I am so glad I am self employed. 
  • Oh hey ladies!

Nates you need backup? I'm on it.

I'm watching trashy TV and eating cookie dough. I amaze myself sometimes.
    Photobucket
  • I LOVE your sig picture pixie. And cookie dough. 
  • I'm watching Grimm now and we ate White Castle. Totally bad Friday :)

I hate work drama, too, but i especially hate when anyone does anything against my mom.  Especially because she's amazing and totally doesn't deserve it. Me? I'm a bitch. But she works hard and is so nice to everyone.
  • There's a lame ass troll on E right now. 

And that sucks for your mom.  I'm sorry.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I am watching Grimm too.  I am not sure what I think of it yet though. 

I can understand that Nates. I am not really overly nice to anyone but my Mom couldn't be mean if she tried. I'd be so upset if someone was treating her badly. 
  • Thanks, J.  We talked about it and she's going to work through the proper channels to get it resolved, so I think it will work out well in the end. 

And blegh to lame trolls. Whatever happened to the hysterical ones? I feel like they're all insult-y, whiney, bitches nowadays.
  • Thank you Reils! I like yours too - I love that you can see tree reflections!

Nates that totally sucks. I'd be so freaking pissed if people were doing anything bad to my Mom. (Also, you're not a bitch)

Hi J&K! Look, I'm here!!
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:11d2cffb-eafa-4b69-9bb9-3ea25f20450d">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's a lame ass troll on E right now.  And that sucks for your mom.  I'm sorry.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

:(
  • Thanks Pixie! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:aca00a11-bf4b-4009-8f12-449f418c1b44">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am watching Grimm too.  I am not sure what I think of it yet though.  I can understand that Nates. I am not really overly nice to anyone but my Mom couldn't be mean if she tried. I'd be so upset if someone was treating her badly. 
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]
    Exactly. I could cutabitch right now. 

Do you watch it regularly? I like it, overall, but I'm hoping it goes somewhere with the boss.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:e9946c7d-6845-4c27-aaa4-d91c54c972e7">HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's up? I just got off the phone with my mom.  I won't go into details, but someone is causing issues for her at work and I feel like cracking skulls and <strong>ripping asses open </strong>right now. Also, I drank a decent amoung, in case I'm slightly incoherent :P
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

I don'tn  know why that made me laugh so hard.  I'm sorry Natesy :(

J - I just read your rap battle.  You make me happy in my pants.

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • I just got home from the bar. Trying to resist the urge to spend my Amazon gift card while slightly intoxicated.

I know what you're going through with your mom in a way. I am super laid back when it comes to myself but if you mess with someone I care about I get pretty bitchy. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh look, there it is!

Hi pretty Pixie!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:113b44b4-4780-4aa0-a078-4a5deb5b03c1">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to HELLO. : I don'tn  know why that made me laugh so hard.  I'm sorry Natesy :( J - I just read your rap battle.  You make me happy in my pants.
    Posted by sherrbearr22[/QUOTE]

The rap battle made my whole night.  Seriously. 

• edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:113b44b4-4780-4aa0-a078-4a5deb5b03c1">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to HELLO. : I don'tn  know why that made me laugh so hard.  I'm sorry Natesy :( J - I just read your rap battle.  You make me happy in my pants.
    Posted by sherrbearr22[/QUOTE]
    Ha, it makes me laugh a little, too. The other day, when I posted for hair help, I considered putting "I love you" at the end, but I figured you'd be the only one to laugh and it would look crazy to 99% of the board. 

Celtic, spend that shiit! I spend GCs immediately. I just cannot wait.

ETA: I was totally impressed by the rap battle. I suck at rhyming.
  • hi. My pinky hurts and I'm watching a stupid movie.

I get riled up when someone messes with my momma too. It's even worse when I can't do anything about it but just listen to her vent.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:5c1732d2-5b66-4a3f-840f-832393e84e54">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELLO. : Ha, it makes me laugh a little, too. The other day, when I posted for hair help, I considered putting "I love you" at the end, but I figured you'd be the only one to laugh and it would look crazy to 99% of the board.  Celtic, spend that shiit! I spend GCs immediately. I just cannot wait.

That killed me when you were doing that.  So random, I love it!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • I have to read the rap battle! So fun. Is that why you have your "Bitch Please" sig pic back J? One of my all time faves.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:698655fb-0530-430c-9258-38698175ceef">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh and! This time next week, I will be hanging out with my Mum and my sister!! Eeeeeee! J&K, is the lame troll following you now?
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think it's got beef, but it doesn't wanna rap battle.

• Haha, Pixie, no that was a coincidence, but it went well with the rap battle!

• Well right now my shopping cart is:
    A double DVD of Dave and the American President
    A travel book for Belgium and the Netherlands (honeymoon destination)
    The Olay version of the Clarisonic, which I blame on J&K

At least my purchase will be well rounded. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh no, Jackie.  I'm so sorry :(  Did she find out when she was being tested and stuff for donating her eggs?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:fbb923a2-aa40-49dc-8d9b-11d55d192bc6">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELLO. : Exactly. I could cutabitch right now.  Do you watch it regularly? I like it, overall, but I'm hoping it goes somewhere with the boss.

<div>Yeah I watch it regularly. I like it but I don't know. I think it could end up going somewhere really good so I keep watching it. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:e592b5aa-7269-42b7-a8ef-9f8755d88486">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well right now my shopping cart is: A double DVD of Dave and the American President A travel book for Belgium and the Netherlands (honeymoon destination) <strong>The Olay version of the Clarisonic,</strong> which I blame on J&K At least my purchase will be well rounded. 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

Dude, at least it's not the Clarisonic version of the Clarisonic ;)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:ba49e4c6-bf24-40a2-ab8d-d4fe3520de0c">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]So today, I found out that a 27 year old friend of mine with a 2 and 4 year old has breast cancer.  She was going to donate eggs to another good friend of mine who is dealing with infertility. Fuuck.
    Posted by 1covejack[/QUOTE]

Oh Jackie, I'm so sorry. Effing cancer. That's so young to get it. If you or she ever need to talk about it I'm here! There are so many young breast cancer survivors - if she needed I'd be happy to put her in touch with some. I will send good thoughts her way. That's so hard - especially with little ones.
    Photobucket
  • What happened to your pinky, Sesh?

Ripping asses is my new thing now. I think I like it.

Jackie, I have no words. That's so sad :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:19add33a-85ac-42a7-b2b8-56514f23b3fa">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELLO. : Weirdly, I told her she didn't look well, and to take time off and get checked out.  So she did.
    Posted by 1covejack[/QUOTE]

Wow Jackie - that's crazy. You probably just saved her life. How is she doing with the diagnosis? She has you so I know she has a good support system. She can kick cancer's butt!!

My good friend told me to go get checked out 7 years ago and I still credit her with saving my life.
    Photobucket
  • I don't even know, nates. It hurt the other day, and then yesterday decided to swell twice it's size. I iced it and used this medicated pad for arthritis and it helped. Today it was less swollen and hurt less (I can bend it, but it aches). It stopped hurting for awhile and as soon as I started typing, it's back to hurting like a bitch.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:90245ede-4a1d-4462-80d1-e5a3bb823dc7">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELLO. : Yeah I watch it regularly. I like it but I don't know. I think it could end up going somewhere really good so I keep watching it. 
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]
    Same here.  I like catching it On Demand in marathons.  Otherwise, I forget about it. BUt I do think Nick is some major eye candy, so he keeps me coming back. I also think the sidekick guy is funny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards