Snarky Brides
Options

Hello???

Whats up??

We're watching Scott Pilgrim, and it is so awesome. What are you up to?

Re: Hello???

• Options
    Just getting a late supper going, H is home in 25 minutes, watching a Christmas movie, and contemplating a long, hot, soak in the tub with a book to keep me company.
  • Options
    WHICH chirstmas movie?! I downloaded the charlie brown christmas cd last night and listened to it 4 times through before the night was over. I am so pumped for christmas.
  • Options
    We liked Scott Pilgram, especially T.
    I'm looking for things I want :D!
  • Options
    I'm drinking. Alone. That's all.

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Options
    I ll drink with you ChiChi!! I normally drink alone on friday night but my husabnd is home so I have company for once.

Its too cold for me INSIDE.
  • Options
    Scott Pilgrim was awesome. I remember reading the comics way back in the day.

I'm getting ready to go to the bar for my friend's 20th birthday. Had a hell of a day. More to follow later =D
  • Options
    Hey there. I am grouchy and am thinking about having a drink or five.
  • Options
    Sweet! J is gone to the camp for the weekend so it's just me and the pups. It's that time of the year that I consider myself a "weekend widow"

imageimage
  • Options
    Seems like a few people are having crappy days today.

imageimage
  • Options
    Im normally a friday night widow, but my husbands new manager seems to like saturdays off which pisses me off. What is Camp??

I love this movie, the fight scenes are just like a comic. and I love it.
  • Options
    Hello. DS and I are watching Spongebob, we are having a pretty raging party over here. It is getting close to his bedtime though, I will gladly join in on the drinking after that.

• Options
    I'll get on the drinking bandwagon!

I'm on our pro pics gallery, picking out what I want to put into our album.  How the hell are you supposed to pick only some, I feel like I'm putting all of them in my favorites?!

My drink is almost done, and the cat is pretty passed out on my lap; I'm not sure how I'm going to get a refill.
  • Options
    What is everyone drinking?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:192b3e83-731a-4269-a58a-42abb91eb1cd">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll get on the drinking bandwagon! I'm on our pro pics gallery, picking out what I want to put into our album.  How the hell are you supposed to pick only some, I feel like I'm putting all of them in my favorites?! My drink is almost done, and the cat is pretty passed out on my lap; I'm not sure how I'm going to get a refill.
    Posted by mocha beans[/QUOTE]

I had to make my own album for that reason. I think there are close to 200 pictures in it. I always feel bad moving my kitties when they are so comfortable in my lap.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:5a27a319-3cad-44cd-a37a-2e0a397fbd4e">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE]WHICH chirstmas movie?! I downloaded the charlie brown christmas cd last night and listened to it 4 times through before the night was over. I am so pumped for christmas.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

It's called "The perfect Holiday" with Gabrielle union.  It's adorable.  Typical little girl asks santa for a new Daddy and hilarity ensues.
  • Options
    Does that mean your H has to work Saturdays?

The hunting camp. Kinda like a cabin. Technically, it's a houseboat. Pretty much a house that floats in the water, but not like the size of a house.

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm hardcore and drinking coke. With a shot of vanilla.
  • Options
    No, I still give you points for even attempting it. I am with Mocha on the changing it around a bunch before being happy.
  • Options
    That's how I am Kayla. She edited a handful of them and they were awesome, but then she just gave me the rest. I'm just glad I have them though. I had to pretty much chew her out in an email to get them. She wouldn't return calls, texts or anything.

imageimage
  • Options
    I'll have to try that Reddy. It's just hard to break habits.

imageimage
  • Options
    Chi - Well that must have been fun. I am lucky that I really loved my photog, I just wasn't a huge fan of the company she worked for. They at least gave me my photos on time though.
  • Options
    Oh. I see we've moved from drinks to photography. Oops
  • Options
    That sucks that she didn't do more editing ChiChi.  That's where half the work is in making good pictures.  At least you got the RAWs and can have someone else edit them.

I would have done the same thing Nebb, gave up a few pages in.  Well, maybe not gave up, but it would slowly be falling lower and lower on the priority list.  I'm just no good at the follow-thru, getting it going is the fun part I guess.
  • Options
    Yeah, it was definitly aggravating for a while.

imageimage
  • Options
    2+ years from my wedding, I just dont care. I dont even know how often I would evne LOOK at a physical album now. I have my faveourite pics framed on the walls and the rest is on my comp. what more do I need??
  • Options
    Planning a CVD menu modification then I have to write up some statistical results.
  • Options
    Reddy, FI and I were talking, and he was asking where I wanted to move to next.. I said either Seattle or somewhere in Oregon. He said Portland. Wootwoot! We'll see. I need to get the fark out of California.

I'm drinking tea, cursing my uterus, and waiting for FI to get home, so I can sleep.
  • Options
    Yeah, I can't do too much complaining. We paid her 375 for engagements, bridals and the wedding/reception. The most frustrating part was obtaining the actual pictures. She still hasn't given me the pics from one of our engagement sessions (we had 2). But I can get someone to edit. I'm pretty handicapped when it comes to that.

imageimage
  • Options

For Roxy, who's got a good martini recipe to try?  Or something that should be tried?

• Options
    Oh, photobooks. I just got a free one from picaboo. I guess they do the offer a lot, it came really quick too and turned out good.

Cupcake- your uterus being a bitch too? Mines made me gain 5lbs and look like I'm 5 months pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards